Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I presume so like jesus christ Tracey your shopping is gifted most weeks u get more sent for free every week than most, people get free in a lifetime and you're still too bleeping tight to spend a fiver or tenner on a second burger. Binge and restrict, sw and mindful eating whatever u wanna dress it up as you have a bleeping eating disorder as well as another disorder called being a tight greedy witch.
So it's not only Leanne that splits the chipper in half? My God, such miserly mean women.

Reactions: 6
The face on her when Billy interrupts. Yet Willow is allowed interrupt non stop.
First time posting on this post but when I came across her Instagram today and couldn't believe it.

I went to a mother and baby with group with her when Billy was a little under 2. (she constantly said he was 20 months and a bit) continued to repeat how he is breastfed, that he won't eat for her, that they get no sleep. He wasn't walking yet, he was in the mother care version of the bugaboo. (nothing wrong with them, we had it too) but he was 20 months old way too big for it and it was caving in. I suggested taking his shoes off when trying to make him walk because his feet would do that monkey like grip they all do at the beginning and you would swear I told her to spoon feed broken glass. She was obsessed with him. He was obsessed over. A beautiful boy with the most curly hair. My little one was 7 months old and sucking on a rice cake to scratch her gums, he wanted came over and took the packet, which of. Course I didn't mind, he's a baby, my little one wasn't going to eat the whole packet, but she wouldn't let him have them. Nothing about an allergy or anything so I couldn't believe the version I seen from her this weekend.

I’ve only started to follow Tracey recently I thought she was ok but pure bore but I know it’s tough lockdown times. Anyway the pizza on the child’s plate made me want to puke. But after that I scrolled through her grid and why had she really bad roots in every single picture? I actually just thought it’s obviously cos our hairdressers are closed I have roots and so many bloggers at the moment, but then I realised it’s actually always like that 🥴 pure mingin. Scraggly and just yuck if you are never going to have roots kept why not just stay your natural brunette?! Every single photo way before covid on her grid she has many roots... I’m very close to unfollowing again I think she’s fairly bland and very little going on between her two ears

Reactions: 5
I have a rug from the same company. They are wafer thin. It isn’t really rug it’s more of a fancy mat!!!
I had a "rug" from that company too. The quality is so bad. Like walking on cardboard.

She's a great one for the baths. I'm actually sick of seeing her and her baths and her rotten grout in her bathroom.

Reactions: 3
First time posting on this post but when I came across her Instagram today and couldn't believe it.

I went to a mother and baby with group with her when Billy was a little under 2. (she constantly said he was 20 months and a bit) continued to repeat how he is breastfed, that he won't eat for her, that they get no sleep. He wasn't walking yet, he was in the mother care version of the bugaboo. (nothing wrong with them, we had it too) but he was 20 months old way too big for it and it was caving in. I suggested taking his shoes off when trying to make him walk because his feet would do that monkey like grip they all do at the beginning and you would swear I told her to spoon feed broken glass. She was obsessed with him. He was obsessed over. A beautiful boy with the most curly hair. My little one was 7 months old and sucking on a rice cake to scratch her gums, he wanted came over and took the packet, which of. Course I didn't mind, he's a baby, my little one wasn't going to eat the whole packet, but she wouldn't let him have them. Nothing about an allergy or anything so I couldn't believe the version I seen from her this weekend.
This is what I was saying earlier she had a similar obsession with Billy that she has with Willow now . She wants to smother them & treat then like a constant newborn. ‘Billy is a bad sleeper’ - yea because it was 3 in the bed breastfeeding him years & he knew no different !! I think she craves attention even if it’s from her kids. That burger today looks pitiful. How did she ever have a weight issue if they share an adult portion of dinner even from a chipper? She’s always getting free food at least once weekly it’s either a full shop or a PR drop of frozen chicken dippers etc. However she still scrimps and saves. The only solution is that Mad Maureen must have starved them as kids because Leanne and Ken are the same, they would share a happy meal and have a Tupperware box for the leftovers

Reactions: 2
That's just misery looking at her take away 🤦‍♀️. I would say she was sickened no local hotel/restaurant gifted her a 3 course meal she was waiting all week to be contacted you can be sure of.

I’d say she’s one of those people she cut the burger in half to make herself think she’s being ‘good’ but went back for the other half after 😂😂 it makes no sense cos when they have Chinese the food is falling off the plate there’s so much!!

Reactions: 3
This is what I was saying earlier she had a similar obsession with Billy that she has with Willow now . She wants to smother them & treat then like a constant newborn. ‘Billy is a bad sleeper’ - yea because it was 3 in the bed breastfeeding him years & he knew no different !! I think she craves attention even if it’s from her kids. That burger today looks pitiful. How did she ever have a weight issue if they share an adult portion of dinner even from a chipper? She’s always getting free food at least once weekly it’s either a full shop or a PR drop of frozen chicken dippers etc. However she still scrimps and saves. The only solution is that Mad Maureen must have starved them as kids because Leanne and Ken are the same, they would share a happy meal and have a Tupperware box for the leftovers
Maureen was off buying her pricey face cream and waiting for the universe to feed her kids.

• Haha
That was the most bizarre podcast ever manifesting the universe for the kids stuff 🙄 jesus ive gone without a meal in the past so the kids had enough till the shopping the following day, what annoyed me with the pizza she said he gets his and they get their own later let the kid eat his pizza and enjoy it. Billy is always left behind home schooling is done around willow, walks are around willow, meals are around willow would it not be better for her to teach willow no every now and again. Take Billy out alone for a cycle have some proper one on one he is left to his own a lot id say 😔

Do u notice she comes on to say Peter has taken willow off somewhere so she’s going to have a bath etc. Where the duck is billy? Does she forget she has 2 children or something?

Reactions: 8
Just came across an insta post from a blogger in GB who was also sent mash direct products. She has a really nicely presented preview in her story, then a dedicated post in her grid.
Now I know the brief she has vs what T had could be totally different (the other girl was posting about the idea of getting 5 portions of veg into one meal) but if I remember correctly T had just posted on her story to say thanks for the gift, and that was more or less it?
She is really fortunate to be sent a reasonable amount of stuff. It’s really frustrating that she doesn’t curate her content better, she does get some excellent opportunities! I don’t mean JLarb style slo mo shots of everything, but a wee bit of effort would surely pay off dividends and allow her to develop her following more.

Reactions: 5
Just came across an insta post from a blogger in GB who was also sent mash direct products. She has a really nicely presented preview in her story, then a dedicated post in her grid.
Now I know the brief she has vs what T had could be totally different (the other girl was posting about the idea of getting 5 portions of veg into one meal) but if I remember correctly T had just posted on her story to say thanks for the gift, and that was more or less it?
She is really fortunate to be sent a reasonable amount of stuff. It’s really frustrating that she doesn’t curate her content better, she does get some excellent opportunities! I don’t mean JLarb style slo mo shots of everything, but a wee bit of effort would surely pay off dividends and allow her to develop her following more.
She's tit at being an "Influencer".

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ud think by now shed see the problem isint actually the kids its her! no1 is gona be a good sleeper wen there's 3 of them in the bed! More begging for the brunch box 🙄🙄🙄 just buy 1 if u want it that bad

Reactions: 8
I agree, even if she took a moment to have a nice background, it’s not that hard, she just shows the stuff with her manky kitchen, floor, nails, slippers in the picture 🙄🙄

The poor divil seems forgotten about now, and she said something on her stories about him that he’d eat everything so sounds like they stop him from eating bigger portions. Could be wrong but just the way she said it. I don’t like commenting on appearances but in her case she just looks knackered all the time. Like I’ve been there with young kids. No sleep, but I always felt better to get up, washed and put some makeup on. Just makes you feel better in yourself.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.