Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishjen

VIP Member
Well I'm SHOCKED that tight tits tracy spent money in the White Moose TWICE but more shocked when OH informed me their sandwiches are €8.50!!!! WTAF for a fucking sandwich?

Now I can confirm it's a long time since I bought a sandwich in Dublin but holy mother of fuck, €8.50 from a van

• Wow
Reactions: 7

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
Mmmm mince purée 🥶🤦🏼‍♀️ What age is Willow now ? Sure do away with the spoon altogether and just shove in a feeding tube and be done with it

• Wow

sugs10

I honestly can’t believe that is the bedroom of a 30 something year old married couple, I’m not great at interior design etc but traceys house literally has no style at all

FinGal79

can’t agree more with this. It’s painful😧. Hubby was in hospital with covid, home over 10 days now but exhausted - only getting illness benefit because despite being front lines essential/ private hospital doesn’t pay sick pay. I’m back working after mat leave but I’ve a surgery coming up for MS meaning 6 weeks on just illnessbenefit too. Sorry I’m not moaning, my point is we have a birthday and Valentine’s within that time & we won’t be begging for freebies anywhere ! The lack of ability to spend €20-30 on something even like a lunch or takeaway is painful from them. Tracey will recycle a baby grow 2 sizes too small but then spends €8.50 on a toasty from the white moose when in reality she would spend that on 3 days dinners from Aldi. I honestly don’t know how brands work with her, she’s scruffy,unkept, filthy, filthy nails, kids bursting out of clothes. Nothing about her makes me think ‘I’ll buy that as I trust Tracey !’
Sorry to hear this, hope your DH continues to recover and your surgery goes well.
I agree with everything you’ve said above.

She is a complete beggar. Wtf was the inhealth Ad like?? It looked like she was being held prisoner in a bunker somewhere, arms flailing, fake posh accent talking 90 to the dozen. She must have only had a five minute window away from Willow. So unprofessional. Nothing she shows would make me want to go buy it. Ever.

• Haha

candyfloss99

VIP Member
People love a newborn but the baby is old news by 6 months unless you're family. I 100% agree she is smothering Willow. She needs and outlet for herself. She should try to reconnect with old friends outside the industry or new friends (not bloggers) They're all just using each other its a recipe for drama. She does look like she could be a bit of craic. Shes just so uptight about her family life it probably comes over as she only interested in herself.
When has she ever looked like she could be a bit of craic? Feed a family of 4 for 99 cents, yes, bit of craic, no. 🤣

• Haha

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I wouldn’t think much of a rug only costing €30!! Look how thin it is! She should have spend some money on a bigger ikea unit with the boxes and she’d be able to tidy away a lot of those toys

Heidi77

VIP Member
Why would you be crying because your children are growing up? Isn’t that a natural part of life?
Maybe I’m heartless, but I actually love to see & encourage mine to become less dependent on us & look forward to our freedom again one day.
I’ve never gotten the sadness over growing out of baby clothes either.

I reckon TT is looking for the buggy to be made like new for the next baby.
I remember recently a friend of my husband's was devastated that his little girl was going to college. A week earlier an 18 year old girl had taken her life in our area. That helped give him a little perspective. Yes it's scary and a little sad to see our kids move through life but it's also exciting and a gift that not everyone gets.

PinkPalace

Honestly, what is the point of recording IG stories when she gets derailed by Willow whining every time?
It's so frustrating to hear her describing things:
"this set comes with all of those things.. which I think are? .. popular things?"

Riveting stuff.
She had nothing insightful to say about any of the items so why did she even bother showing them 😂 when she said she was anxious about Billy returning to school I thought she meant anxious about him being exposed to covid or how he will settle back in BUT....oh no, in true Tracey form its all about me me me. How her day is impacted 😏

Heidi77

VIP Member
When has she ever looked like she could be a bit of craic? Feed a family of 4 for 99 cents, yes, bit of craic, no. 🤣
She'd be the type to bore the arse off you, shoving her phone in your face to watch cutesie videos of Willow. Tracey if you are reading, the only people who want to watch those videos are your Mum and your sister & Leanne probably isn't even overly interested anymore now that she has her own princess.

XBluebellsX

Of course she chose click and collect. Cheaper and any excuse for a family day out. She actually froze scrag ends of Peter's ham he made weeks ago 😂😂😂 stop the world I wanna get off. Her current self wants to kiss herself from the past or some sh1te...Finally some honesty. D-O-S-E

• Haha

Cpeople

VIP Member
What I dont get is why isn't she being pulled up on this nobody gives says anything on her posts... I just did and got blocked... Truths always hurt... But you weren't quick enough Tracy I u followed u before u blocked me... Unreal = childish

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
I’d eat my hat if Aoife had Frugal Finglas Tracey across her front door step 😬😬 it’s one thing to be besties behind the screen of the phone but real life pals ?? Can’t see it

• Haha

Cpeople

VIP Member
S
€500 for a pizza oven and they don’t have a table and chairs to sit at in their garden?
See that's not just a pizza oven, well it is to everyone else but us Byrnes AKA tight tits Quinn it's also a firepit, and when it cools slightly down u can sit your tight arse on it now you see that's why we got it ever tried that yourself.... Unreal for heat, and so good for your arse.

• Haha

Dubchick81

Ugh imagine her being a midwife. Recommending people to have the baby at home because you get more attention that way. Telling them they must breastfeed until the child starts school and can tell all their friends about it.
Imagine her being YOUR midwife. Laying there with nowhere to go listening about her unplanned homebirth and being stuck with her

• Haha
  • Sick

Heidi77

VIP Member
Oh that is so disingenuous!! She should have to declare that its a product by her management company otherwise its even more sly than it already was. The sooner this Instagram bubble implodes on these scroungers the better. Thats a new low even for you Tuppence. Don't think we didn't notice you thawed out one of the cakes from your Aldi Mothers day pack for Pineapples birthday. Scab couldn't even spring for a fresh one for the best hubby in the land 😂😂😂
She froze a free cake? Are you kidding me!!

• Haha

BeachLily

Now shes doing swipe up ads for River Islands kids clothes. The woman who brags about picking up €2 tees and €3 runners. Unfollowed. Sick to the teeth of her showing off freebies daily now, when she's the tightest person on Instagram. She would never buy Willow 1 €13 tshirt who the F is she kidding.