Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FinGal79

Why would you be crying because your children are growing up? Isn’t that a natural part of life?
Maybe I’m heartless, but I actually love to see & encourage mine to become less dependent on us & look forward to our freedom again one day.
I’ve never gotten the sadness over growing out of baby clothes either.

I reckon TT is looking for the buggy to be made like new for the next baby.

Reactions: 7

bananasplit88

VIP Member
She really doesn't have much to say about anything except her kids, does she? Boring. Her hair looked as if it's been ironed.

• Haha

gmm1288

God Aoife B is insufferable. ‘Oh I have all these royal connections’ and ‘New york this’ & ‘Barbados that’. Theres nothing more off putting than a bragger & I believe she’s getting worse. Nothing wrong with being proud of achievements & thanking people when they comment on them, but to randomly brag about who youve met & where you have been, just to seem more upper class is so cringy. Her and Traceys lifestyles & standard of living are miles apart, you would wonder how they are friends at all

#obsssessed

VIP Member
1. Would she not do something one on one with Billy when the tyrant sleeps?? It’s like he doesn’t exist sometimes!!

2. Any suggestions for a thread title it’s time for a new thread!! Ready, set, Go........ 🤣

Dubchick81

Tracey is DEFO not watching here... Didn't get her eyebrows done like mentioned here yesterday..
When has she EVER showed anything makeup related never mind one eyebrow done and the done on camera... dope

Heidi77

VIP Member
Just came across an insta post from a blogger in GB who was also sent mash direct products. She has a really nicely presented preview in her story, then a dedicated post in her grid.
Now I know the brief she has vs what T had could be totally different (the other girl was posting about the idea of getting 5 portions of veg into one meal) but if I remember correctly T had just posted on her story to say thanks for the gift, and that was more or less it?
She is really fortunate to be sent a reasonable amount of stuff. It’s really frustrating that she doesn’t curate her content better, she does get some excellent opportunities! I don’t mean JLarb style slo mo shots of everything, but a wee bit of effort would surely pay off dividends and allow her to develop her following more.
She's shit at being an "Influencer".

• Haha

Sunshine125822

What have I just watched?? She’s waking 6-7 times a night but seems to think that’s ok???? Each to their own but for fuck sake take her off the boob & put her to bed!!!!!

BeachLily

“All the eggs have broken”. No Tracey, you scoffed the Cadbury’s egg and then broke up a nestle one in a bowl and blamed it on the child. Get a grip.
Had to go see for myself and you're right 😂 Cadbury eggs have a chicken and spring design and nestle and mars have that grid design. Oh man she's some gobsh1te. Why did she bother zooming in on the chocolate when it's not the right egg. She's such a flake I don't understand why brands work with her when she thinks her audience is as dumb as she is. Why does she think her children with a 5 year age gap want to play with the same toys. Poor Billy he's always the after thought once the diva is content that's all that matters.

BeachLily

Tracey - the way you make money by throwing up AF links is putting up stuff people might actually want to buy. Just FYI 🙈

Snap 😂😂 stay in your lane Tracey!
And I'd be fairly sure they don't want her saying anything negative about the clothes "too cropped for me but isn't it stunning" For real stay in your lane tuppence. Fashion is not your thing babes.

crankypants13

VIP Member
Remember she got a free pregnancy scan before. This scan talk is a beg for a free ultrasound.
Similar to calling out all the consultants and tagging the hospitals when she initially asked for recommendations? She’ll stop at nothing for a freebie. If the likes of Embarassig Bodies or any of those shows were still on, she’d probably go to them.

• Haha

my_titties_tattling

Why is she making a big deal about willow being 22 months on the 22nd 😒😒 wonder what it must be like to be the only woman in the work to have ever given birth to a girl!
Because knowing Tracey this is her sneaky way of reminding companies that the demon child’s birthday is May 22nd and for them to send out freebies for her.

• Haha

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Delighted to see she is still taking tips from here and Billy got a real plate and cutlery today for his dinner not a baby plastic ones like last week ..
AND I think she had pulled out the table and was sitting the side by the wall after someone here said why is it rammed up against the wall under the tv!!

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Maybe TT didn’t get the steaks?? I hope she didn’t 😂😂 if she did she’d def had been on about them, they’d last her for about six months!!

• Haha