Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
and screaming for garden freebies LOL she has ZERO shame. If she even did 50% of what other bloggers do but she does NOTHING except voice on about self care (sorry trace a bath is basic hygiene) and her poxy frothy coffees
She absolutely derides any mother who doesn’t breast feed but then thinks it’s acceptable to dress her kids in cheap shoes and clothes that are too small and spend money on coffees and multiple takeaways. Doesn’t make sense. I’d rather spend cash on good quality shoes and warm clothes .

Reactions: 7

Dancinatthedisco

Tracey - the way you make money by throwing up AF links is putting up stuff people might actually want to buy. Just FYI 🙈

So bowbow the 🤡 Tracey is giving recommendations on clothing... You heard it here first... Yes you read that right the rag queen herself is offering swipe ups to them and all #af####swipeup ladies ya know ya want to.
Snap 😂😂 stay in your lane Tracey!

• Haha

my_titties_tattling

“All the eggs have broken”. No Tracey, you scoffed the Cadbury’s egg and then broke up a nestle one in a bowl and blamed it on the child. Get a grip.

• Haha

Dancinatthedisco

In awe of her English teachers use of vacablary- the irony.... she has got to be trolling 😂😂😂
Tracey the self confessed word nerd who can’t spell and foodie who can’t cook!!

Finding the extraordinary in the ordinary. You keep on not reading here Tracey 🤭

Ooh she edited it, that was quick! Glad I could help.

• Haha

candyfloss99

VIP Member
I'm not sure if Tracey reads here? If you are reading Tracey it would be wonderful gesture to donate some of those lovely mothers day treats to one of the womens refuges in your 5k. You got an abundance of treats. If #bekind is not just a hash tag to you, please pay it forward.
When she can freeze them? Don't be so ridiculous.

• Haha

irishjen

VIP Member
seriously worrying about school run & a nap ffs she does nothing else, willow should be down to 1 big nap a day so just wake her before you collect Billy & feed her snacks & a bottle in the car jaysus it's not rocket science

Reactions: 6

crankypants13

VIP Member
The clothes are awful, and so far removed from what she’s normally wearing (no less awful). No doubt Willow will be wearing the shorts until Christmas.

my_titties_tattling

Had to go see for myself and you're right 😂 Cadbury eggs have a chicken and spring design and nestle and mars have that grid design. Oh man she's some gobsh1te. Why did she bother zooming in on the chocolate when it's not the right egg. She's such a flake I don't understand why brands work with her when she thinks her audience is as dumb as she is. Why does she think her children with a 5 year age gap want to play with the same toys. Poor Billy he's always the after thought once the diva is content that's all that matters.
Imagine Cadbury seeing that... second hand embarrassment for her. I wouldn’t be sending her anymore free stuff when she can’t even promote the right brand.

irishjen

VIP Member
Id say they sent a huge egg & she has it put away on the pretense for Billy on Sunday and bought a cheap nestle egg.

Not to mention that eggs are 10 a penny right now HUNGRY FUCKER!!!!!!

• Haha

#obsssessed

VIP Member
My daughter is 82 months old!! It just works guys!!
she goes by months cause it’s like she’s still a baby then!! After the 1st child you soon lose track of weeks/months 😂 I struggle to remember date of birth some days 🙈🙈

• Haha

irishjen

VIP Member
I loved LD's comment earlier LOL

Tighthole Tracey is a filthy dirty shameless scruff and I can't understand how the company worked with her.

• Haha

JimRoyle

Is this B for real? Literally 2 weeks ago she was on showing us a manual face roller she bought on beauty bay but yet she's been using this vibrating gifted one weeks? Sure Jan. We all believe the girl who brings change to the hospital in her knicker bag would shell out for a lesser product after receiving a free superior one. Makes sense. If these products are so good why did she use a filter in the demo? It was pixilating around her nose and jaw throughout.

If anyone here is looking for skincare advice I'd recommend looking up Karla K artistry or Simone Scribes. Either will give you an array of options with honest opinions at various costs points. TT hadn't heard of hyaluronic acid 3 weeks ago and now shes shilling shite. Was she not the face of Diggers frozen burgers in the recent past.

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
It would be very easy & cheap to #SP that garden - a can of petrol and a match & start again !! Can’t wait to see Petey in a sleeveless white tee and his Leeds tattoos covered in muc ⚠

• Haha

crankypants13

VIP Member
What have I just watched?? She’s waking 6-7 times a night but seems to think that’s ok???? Each to their own but for fuck sake take her off the boob & put her to bed!!!!!
If you choose to go with extended breastfeeding (her words, not mine) and are against any sort of sleep training then shut up and accept your choices!! Or maybe moan to your other half who has no escape 🤣 but don’t come on and moan to social media.

candyfloss99

VIP Member
There is no way in hell she will see the midwifery through. Would hate to see her getting a place over someone more deserving.
Ugh imagine her being a midwife. Recommending people to have the baby at home because you get more attention that way. Telling them they must breastfeed until the child starts school and can tell all their friends about it.

• Haha

Nike270

She's taking tips from FBG.. I'm going to just reset and be mindful about what I eat, like I haven't had chocolate in 3 days.. Next breath...ooooh donuts 🤦🏻‍♀️

RedRibbon

She is so transparent. How many times did she use the word “buy” in her post. Wait til u see, 2 days time low and behold this company reached out to her 😡
I'd have no issue with an influencer getting a freebie where its mutually beneficial i.e it makes sense to give Tara makeup a palette or Dom Nugent a cute top. These will ultimately lead to sales and their audience wants what they're shilling. Absolutely no one is following Tracey for skincare advice and therefore she is just a scab getting a free €30-50 set for no reason. It won't lead to sales and she won't repurchase. Her audience is frozen chicken dippers. It annoys me when she gets free hairdos and expensive beauty products, as she's more of a Nivea moisturiser that came free with a magazine type of girl.

Last edited: