Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Irishstar

Half a burger each wtf! 😂 It’s the money for her rather than the calories as she binges all the time.

willow in her summer outfit And Billy bear doesn’t even get a mention anymore! It’s all about Willow. And Willows hair, even though she doesn’t have much, just brush it . seriously just go mad and buy a hairbrush for yourself and Willow!

Reactions: 6

Heidi77

VIP Member
I presume so like jesus christ Tracey your shopping is gifted most weeks u get more sent for free every week than most, people get free in a lifetime and you're still too fucking tight to spend a fiver or tenner on a second burger. Binge and restrict, sw and mindful eating whatever u wanna dress it up as you have a fucking eating disorder as well as another disorder called being a tight greedy bitch.
So it's not only Leanne that splits the chipper in half? My God, such miserly mean women.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Is there a thread for Aoife Bermingham yet? God the woman never stops moaning & is probably in a better position than 95% of the population
And continually tags big accounts looking to grow. An utter privilege moan bag. My moo and roo also needs a thread. I wouldn’t wish miscarriage on anyone but something is not right at her wanting us to swipe up and pay to read the gorey details on Patreon. Today she wrote a blog about her fetus having black eyes. I’m sorry this is not right not to strangers

• Angry

Cpeople

VIP Member
What I dont get is why people don't pull her up on things on her posts!! In fairness faces by grace gets a hammering on her posts if she fails to deliver... Where's no one pulls Tracey up on her 🤥. She's no passion for style, fashion, skincare or household stuff at least fbg has had an eye for it maybe not so much now but Tracey is a cute 🤡 who keeps getting free stuff and tells bare face lies. 🤔

brandambassador

VIP Member
I had an unplanned home birth on my second - he came about 15 mins after my waters broke and 1.5 hours after the first mild contraction 😂
sorry it sounds like you chose to stay home I mean you had a whole hour! Tracey only had 12 hours so I feel hers is definitely better categorised as ‘unplanned’ 🤣

• Haha

molly3302

why does every outfit she puts on Willow have to consist of a tshirt with a long sleeve vest inside it 😫

Wonder Woman

VIP Member
Oh look TT looking for a freebie present for Pineapple!
This shit boils my blood Devlin is at it (and I genuinely have no issues with her except that)

Just buy the present yourself you cheap ass wench! Stop looking for hand outs.

• Haha

Heidi77

VIP Member
How can she not see it’s all about control and Willow has absolute control over her 😂😂 I feel TT just loves the drama of it, why would you give a nearly 2 year old a bottle and soother now?? Most people be thinking of getting rid of them about now!!
I wonder is she using Willow as an excuse not to go back to work. Willow needs her so much and she never gets any sleep. She seems quite happy plonked on her arse all day with her frothy coffee surrounded by filth.

Wonder Woman

VIP Member
Tracy buy your valentines stuff yourself you selfish boot. Stop begging!!!!!!
She actually sickens me.
She is so two faced. She pretends she is all sweetness and light when she is the opposite.
We all know the truth TT.
No go buy your kids some WARM winter clothes.

RedRibbon

Apart from trying to get a freebies it shows that she clearly has no friends cos this is something you’d ask your friends or sisters maybe, stuff like skincare or holidays usually is word of mouth recommendation!!
Hasn't mystic mammy already recommended Clarins, sack off the kids needs and get into boots immediately 🤣 I find it strange she wants to be a midwife. They work 12 hour shifts and she hasn't had a job in years. I reckon she has ambitions to be a homebirth midwife or an airy fairy doula 🙄 however, she'll have to study for at least 4 years, she'll have to do a placement in a maternity hospital and get a few years experience under her belt before branching out in her own. She won't have clients just cause she's Tracey off insta who had an accidental home birth. Cant see her sticking to it as her gravy train will come to a stop. She can't be filming lectures and births for insta🤣

• Haha

Cpeople

VIP Member
Actually don't get the big deal she makes out of washing herself!!! Normally people do it daily and don't feel the need to tell anyone 🤔 Hello I'm Tracey and I washed myself today and it was unreal but soooo goooooddd. 🤔🤔 Or is this because you can't be bothered your butt to live in a clean house but you want people to know well at least my arse is clean.

• Haha