Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Munchiebox

God Aoife B is insufferable. ‘Oh I have all these royal connections’ and ‘New york this’ & ‘Barbados that’. Theres nothing more off putting than a bragger & I believe she’s getting worse. Nothing wrong with being proud of achievements & thanking people when they comment on them, but to randomly brag about who youve met & where you have been, just to seem more upper class is so cringy. Her and Traceys lifestyles & standard of living are miles apart, you would wonder how they are friends at all
I also think she thinks shes mad craic too 🤦‍♀️ her stories are cringe she deffo needs a thread.

Reactions: 7

Heidi77

VIP Member
Jesus has she ever had a real life job or responsibility.... even when she was working it was a pissy ‘ I’ve work today do ‘ googling some breastfeeding speakers for an article 🙄 .. if we all had the free time to get free food/lunch/groceries 2-3-4 times a week we would all be worry free in the bath with a frothy coffee 🥴 honestly I think she’s staying unemployed in the hope if she gets nursing she will get the back to education payment
There is no way in hell she will see the midwifery through. Would hate to see her getting a place over someone more deserving.

Sorry now but that was a lot of effort to research the huge purchase of a water bottle and then 'hubby' ordered it. Is she not allowed to buy stuff?!

molly3302

ffs hydraulic acid 🙈🙈 its hyaluronic acid u pleb clearly cudnt have done an ounce of research 🙄 so embarrassed for her!! begging for a staycation now piss of tracey and book it urself like everyone else 😤😤

• Haha

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Betty bullshitter with her post saying she was asked to go on the show!! Sure it was an open call out to anyone who wanted to apply 😂😂

• Haha

Poppywell

Chatty Member
I actually cannot believe she made the plastic plate pizza in the bath a grid post .... god love her

Irishstar

She needs to drop breastfeeding all together at this stage, it’s clearly more of a need than a want and more for her than Willow bear. Also, if she’s takin an hour to sleep at night; she needs to cut her nap time shorter although TT enjoys ‘self care’ with a frothy coffee watchin desperate housewives durin that time. Or cut the naps altogether and she’ll be asleep by 7.
TT is too set on her routine, she needs to change it as W gets bigger.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Did anyone else see ex bestie Laura Doyle throwing shade at influencers giving skincare advice?? Said if she needed skin advice she’d see a dermatologist or skin expert 😂😂

• Haha

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Could willow not nap when she’s gone to collect him, isn’t Peter in the house working?? I time my child’s nap for school run and my Hubby is here to watch her on the monitor, I’d only be gone 20 mins max! Even if she’s awake couldn’t he take his lunch or a break at that time 🙄🙄 she’s some cabbage 🥬

• Haha

RedRibbon

She's taking tips from FBG.. I'm going to just reset and be mindful about what I eat, like I haven't had chocolate in 3 days.. Next breath...ooooh donuts 🤦🏻‍♀️
Wasn't that brother the youngest who lives in the family home? So he can travel to blanch to Krispy Cremes then to Finglas to drop them off. Does anyone in that family stick to the rules?

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
I think the point that trying to be made wasn't against her breastfeeding willow it is the fact that a child that age doesn't need to be feeding all night long.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Jesus has she ever had a real life job or responsibility.... even when she was working it was a pissy ‘ I’ve work today do ‘ googling some breastfeeding speakers for an article 🙄 .. if we all had the free time to get free food/lunch/groceries 2-3-4 times a week we would all be worry free in the bath with a frothy coffee 🥴 honestly I think she’s staying unemployed in the hope if she gets nursing she will get the back to education payment

brandambassador

VIP Member
Why is every ingredient/element miserable ?

lettuce looks like it was involved in a hit and run 🚗 🔥

the mince meat mashed into a pancake is vile looking

the ‘sauces’ are all 48c range in Aldi, hardly the foodie family she makes out they are 🤣

Chipped nails, greasy pans, cluttered clothes horses.... the only positive is that we don’t have micro chopped courgette & frozen sweet corn today

• Haha

Obicularis_Oculi

Chatty Member
Fair play Ali 👏👏 that takes class with the kids in her life between her own brood and her sisters girls. That wouldn't be so much as a fleeting thought for greedy Quinn. How many bottles of prosecco have Aldi gifted her since Christmas. She'll be thawing out those eggs now until Easter 2023

Yes thats a belly top. She had it on in some summer pic with a dungaree dress. Diabolical dress sense the poor lamb.
Maybe she gets dressed in the dark. Saves on light bulbs.

• Haha

Obicularis_Oculi

Chatty Member
She is too mean to have a hangover. The free wine will be poured into freezer bags for the next year.

After her pamper/self care/ wash yourself Mother’s Day, I don’t see any freshly painted nails 🤣

I’d prefer to work, live in a nice area and be able to feed and dress my kids..
Well yeah obviously 🤣

Referring to my post on Monday... “I’ve been using this lip balm for months”... yeah Tracey, you keep on believing that. If it was that great and you had been using it for months your lips wouldn’t have been all sore and dry or whatever. You’d swear she thought some of us came down in the last shower 🙄
She's having us on. Sur she is still using that battered old tin of Vaseline she had in her hospital knicker bag when she was having Billy Bear.

She looks to have got her eyebrows done.

Last edited:
  • Haha