Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very quite today wonder was she meeting up with sissy and the rest of the family
Sissy's first mothers day 😅
Do ye think if she gets her offer for midwifery that it will put people off going to the hospital she is training in?
I'd say if she got it then Ma would have to come along to each shift in the hospital as her birthing partner advocate. You know how her ma was her birthing partner at her unplanned home birth?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ahhh would you look, another freebie for TT. Wasn’t she recently going on about how her lips were all dry/sore/cracked? Beggy Mitchell if ever there were one

Reactions: 2
Actually don't get the big deal she makes out of washing herself!!! Normally people do it daily and don't feel the need to tell anyone 🤔 Hello I'm Tracey and I washed myself today and it was unreal but soooo goooooddd. 🤔🤔 Or is this because you can't be bothered your butt to live in a clean house but you want people to know well at least my arse is clean.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What's with Zen Jen's obsession with Tracey and her mam. Especially with the mam. She keeps showering them in gifts and compliments. Buttering them up for a psychic partnership or single white female vibes?

Reactions: 1
No mention of her sister in law or niece or anything .. shes obviously not important enough to have that bond

So Tracey's mother's day was Tracey looking after Tracey and Peter taking the kids out of the house. Whatever floats your boat I suppose. Oh and she had a shower AND a bath - that is true self care right there.

So Tracey's mother's day was Tracey looking after Tracey and Peter taking the kids out of the house. Whatever floats your boat I suppose. Oh and she had a shower AND a bath - that is true self care right there.
Wow personal hygiene for Mother’s Day- weird I would wash everyday 🤣 but maybe TT likes to save it for special occasions

I will never ever understand women who celebrate mother's day, AWAY from their kids..
I know loads that, in "normal" life, head off into town with the girls on the last on Mothers Day.. I have never understood it..
There is 1 place I want to be on Mother's Day, and that's with my kids

Reactions: 3
A rake of free wine! Enjoy the hangover today Tt
She is too mean to have a hangover. The free wine will be poured into freezer bags for the next year.

After her pamper/self care/ wash yourself Mother’s Day, I don’t see any freshly painted nails 🤣

More freebies. It really does pay off to sit at home on your hole drinking frothy coffees.
I’d prefer to work, live in a nice area and be able to feed and dress my kids..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She is too mean to have a hangover. The free wine will be poured into freezer bags for the next year.

After her pamper/self care/ wash yourself Mother’s Day, I don’t see any freshly painted nails 🤣

I’d prefer to work, live in a nice area and be able to feed and dress my kids..
You’re probably right about freezing it all into ice cube trays! She can have one at a time then

I unfollowed Tracey when she was pregnant with Willow but I check in for a nose every now and then lol. What did it for me was she had to go to the dentist when pregnant and said she hadn't been for 8 years. What the actual... the self care guru isn't aware you're supposed to get at least 2 scale and polish a year. Very same as yer wan Grace, I'm sick of lazy scruffs expecting us to follow them and they make money for doing sweet F all.
She probably spent those 8 years trying to score a freebie

• Haha
And boom just like that there is the collab !! After coming in begging for advice about skincare and buying the ordinary skincare set now magically she has been sent another brand of skincare and doing a collab and trying to fool us that she has been using it religiously .

Reactions: 9
Ahhh would you look, another freebie for TT. Wasn’t she recently going on about how her lips were all dry/sore/cracked? Beggy Mitchell if ever there were one
Referring to my post on Monday... “I’ve been using this lip balm for months”... yeah Tracey, you keep on believing that. If it was that great and you had been using it for months your lips wouldn’t have been all sore and dry or whatever. You’d swear she thought some of us came down in the last shower 🙄

Reactions: 5
She’s such a begging liar ! I’m mortified for her. Her level of professionalism on insta is right there on the ground with faces by grace. The only collab Tracey deserves is some food freezing company or a freezer company themselves

• Heart
Genuinely though, I really cannot imagine anyone on Instagram would look to Tracey for skincare advice. In this case the brand deserves the minimal return they’ll get for sending her stuff 🤷🏼‍♀️

Why would anyone take advice from someone who (self confessed!) doesn’t know the first thing about skincare and never uses it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.