Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or just go directly to the website and buy from there. She would actually turn me off buying anything.
Yes but if you viewed it from her swipe up and purchased later she'd get a cut from your cookies tracking it...

Reactions: 3
ladies were all mistaken baby hitler has a pair of RI mollys that aunty leanne got her easy know they weren't from her mother she wudnt know what taste was if it bit her in the arse

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Great to see she binged tonight after restricting all week! Of course she will be on tomorrow to say she's craving all the veggies and wholesome foods blah blah

Reactions: 4
Great to see she binged tonight after restricting all week! Of course she will be on tomorrow to say she's craving all the veggies and wholesome foods blah blah
In fairness does everyone not binge at the weekends? Or is it just me 🙈

In fairness does everyone not binge at the weekends? Or is it just me 🙈
Oh I do but like I don't go on Instagram spouting shite about eating mindfully and for my health when actually secretly following sw and restricting and bingeing in a viscous cycle like tracey

ladies were all mistaken baby hitler has a pair of RI mollys that aunty leanne got her easy know they weren't from her mother she wudnt know what taste was if it bit her in the arse
I’ll eat my hat if we see Willow in those clothes. They were AF so tenner bets tights was just hoping for a few swipe ups. God bless her optimism!

Reactions: 5
And plodding along in those canvas flats she got in tesco for 3euro. Poor child no support for walking and a developing foot.

And plodding along in those canvas flats she got in tesco for 3euro. Poor child no support for walking and a developing foot.
Peter wears better shoes and clothes than his wife or kids and that little girl was brought to the hospital to have her hips checked and still they buy shite shoes for both kids.

Reactions: 6
Is anyone else having issues with this site the last few days? Pages taking an age to load or not loading at all - trying to reply and getting an error message?

Is anyone else having issues with this site the last few days? Pages taking an age to load or not loading at all - trying to reply and getting an error message?
Yesterday mine was playing up only for a few minutes but I just swiped up (iPhone not sure if other phones are the same) and closed down safari (kind of reboots) and went back in and it was 100% no issues since

Mine just keeps coming up with ads every time I come on here. Not like videos though, just little pop up ones that are easy to close

Not about Tracy but in the same circle - did anyone see snaphappymammy? She fell down the stairs - god love her, a nasty fall & I hope she has a speedy recovery & I get the message she wants to get out - don’t put random crap on the stairs but omg the photos she put up should seriously come with a warning, I got such a fright when I scrolled across them, seriously triggering. One close up of her with head in one those head braces things & another with her lying at the bottom of the stairs. How does she think it’s ok to put photos like that on instagram without a warning?!!! I’ve unfollowed after that, wayyyyy too much.

Last edited:
Not about Tracy but in the same circle - did anyone see snaphappymammy? She fell down the stairs - god love her, a nasty fall & I hope she has a speedy recovery & I get the message she wants to get out - don’t put random crap on the stairs but omg the photos she put up should seriously come with a warning, I got such a fright when I scrolled across them, seriously triggering. How does she think it’s ok to put photos like that on instagram without a warning?!!! I’ve unfollowed after that, wayyyyy too much.
Absolutely agree. Glad she’s ok but found it too much for insta

Not about Tracy but in the same circle - did anyone see snaphappymammy? She fell down the stairs - god love her, a nasty fall & I hope she has a speedy recovery & I get the message she wants to get out - don’t put random crap on the stairs but omg the photos she put up should seriously come with a warning, I got such a fright when I scrolled across them, seriously triggering. How does she think it’s ok to put photos like that on instagram without a warning?!!! I’ve unfollowed after that, wayyyyy too much.
They way you describe it I thought she had a pic up of a bone sticking out of her arm or something.

They way you describe it I thought she had a pic up of a bone sticking out of her arm or something.
Sorry I edited there now to say what the photos are. Thankfully no pictures of broken bones - that would make me afraid to ever pick up the phone again! 😂 Suppose maybe it’s just me who finds seeing people in neckbraces scary. Even the one of her lying at the bottom of the stairs was too much for me, I shouldn’t have scrolled across in fairness, it was stupid of me.

Sorry I edited there now to say what the photos are. Thankfully no pictures of broken bones - that would make me afraid to ever pick up the phone again! 😂 Suppose maybe it’s just me who finds seeing people in neckbraces scary. Even the one of her lying at the bottom of the stairs was too much for me, I shouldn’t have scrolled across in fairness, it was stupid of me.
Who would even think of taking photos during that situation? Or is that just me who thinks it would be the last thing I’d be thinking of?

Reactions: 5
Not about Tracy but in the same circle - did anyone see snaphappymammy? She fell down the stairs - god love her, a nasty fall & I hope she has a speedy recovery & I get the message she wants to get out - don’t put random crap on the stairs but omg the photos she put up should seriously come with a warning, I got such a fright when I scrolled across them, seriously triggering. One close up of her with head in one those head braces things & another with her lying at the bottom of the stairs. How does she think it’s ok to put photos like that on instagram without a warning?!!! I’ve unfollowed after that, wayyyyy too much.
Ahhhhhhhh I was just wondering where to say this.
I hope she is ok but to think “I better take a few photo’s” is so wrong.
Wait until you are home, post a photo of the bruises and say don’t leave stuff on your stairs.
this was a step to far!

Who would even think of taking photos during that situation? Or is that just me who thinks it would be the last thing I’d be thinking of?
I was thinking the exact same thing - who took that photo & why?!!! It’s just strange!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.