Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads does anyone know what I’m going to do next week? I’ll have 2 to get out to school 1 teenager at home 1 preschooler in minders and go to work for 8 whole hours a day - where will my nap fit in? I can’t cope but it will just have to work

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The cheek of all of you ... don’t you know Tracey has 8-10 hours of self care planned daily ? How is she supposed to drop Billy to school and then collect him, sort willows 5947373 needs and naps AND be a podcaster, life coach, student nurse, mindful eating coach, breastfeeder, accidental home birth guru, wifey, foodie, OCD cleaner, having baths, getting giddy, accept freebies and beg for freebies for birthdays of friends and family members? I don’t know what you guys do in a day but I just can’t see how Tracey is supposed to make time. Xoxoxo
She also has to squeeze in a few hours of the Real Housewives!!

• Haha
She also has to squeeze in a few hours of the Real Housewives!!
Yea that's the real issue. She doesn't want Willows nap to coincide with collecting Billy cause she wants to put her down before so she can have a frothy coffee 🤮and watch real housewives.

The child whimpering through those beauty bay videos is stressful to listen to. Couldn't Peter give her 10 mins to record.

Reactions: 6
"what's that Willow, u wana set the house on fire " "ok baby" 🙄🙄🙄 does she every say no to the child seriously!! i swear Tracey wud have my kids taken off me if she heard the amount of times i say "no" but we can't all be as perfect as her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly think Peter is a useless lazy shite. She can’t seem to have a minute alone. Kids always stuck to her. He’s working from home so why can’t he watch Willow if she’s napping etc. The garden is in bits like you would think think he’d spend a weekend sorting that. I’m laughing at Tracey worrying about having to be on time for school now. Jesus like get a grip. Most people juggling full time jobs and kids.

Reactions: 9
I honestly think Peter is a useless lazy shite. She can’t seem to have a minute alone. Kids always stuck to her. He’s working from home so why can’t he watch Willow if she’s napping etc. The garden is in bits like you would think think he’d spend a weekend sorting that. I’m laughing at Tracey worrying about having to be on time for school now. Jesus like get a grip. Most people juggling full time jobs and kids.
You’ll have given them an idea for the weekend now! Guaranteed it won’t be long before the garden gets “sorted”!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know it's such a insult to working parents. Like all she has to do is roll out of bed and throw a few clothes on.

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand either about Peter, I wonder though if it suits Tracey to not get him to look after her?? Makes her look like a great parent attached to her baby 🙄🙄 I adore my kids but I’d happily throw the baby at him once he’s finished work and go out for a walk or to the shop by myself!! I honestly don’t think it’s healthy to never take time completely away from her!

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand either about Peter, I wonder though if it suits Tracey to not get him to look after her?? Makes her look like a great parent attached to her baby 🙄🙄 I adore my kids but I’d happily throw the baby at him once he’s finished work and go out for a walk or to the shop by myself!! I honestly don’t think it’s healthy to never take time completely away from her!
i think this is the case,im not sayin hes not a lazy git cos he is but i think she loves being the parent that does everything she loves being told oh tracey ur so good bla bla bla, she wud hate to think willow needed ne1 more then her!

i think this is the case,im not sayin hes not a lazy git cos he is but i think she loves being the parent that does everything she loves being told oh tracey ur so good bla bla bla, she wud hate to think willow needed ne1 more then her!
How in hell then does she plan on doing midwifery?

She seems to have no issues leaving Billy with him all the time. I reckon its either her molly coddling Willow like nobody understands her needs but Tracey or Peter can't deal with her headstrong personality

Ye but Billy’s probably just sitting on his tablet so lazy arse Peter doesn’t have to do much. He rarely minds Willow.

Reactions: 1
If say it's more she won't leave willow because pineapple won't entertain her behavior.

She'll have a box now asking where can she get garden bits in level 5 and hope to get a collab out of it.

If say it's more she won't leave willow because pineapple won't entertain her behavior.

She'll have a box now asking where can she get garden bits in level 5 and hope to get a collab out of it.
All the shite lying around the garden, grass like a jungle. It just works you know.

Reactions: 2
seriously worrying about school run & a nap ffs she does nothing else, willow should be down to 1 big nap a day so just wake her before you collect Billy & feed her snacks & a bottle in the car jaysus it's not rocket science
Willows Dad is WFH.. No need to stress about her nap.. Her DAD can watch her for 10 mins!!

have to admit that is stressing me out too a little.. I've been wfh throughout so have been up and working by 9AM.. But i've not had to get dressed and be presentable LOL
And my 1 kid loves to sleep so has been getting up at 9-9:30AM and the other HATES to get dressed.. Loves PJ day's so we've been getting dressed at noon probably most days...
BUT... We've done it before and we will do it again.. Its a stress but come Monday it will be the norm again.. Just means getting sh1t organised..

Last edited:
I know its shallow to focus on appearance but does anyone else find her dress sense atrocious? I mean she's only 31, she has a lovely figure, shes fairly attractive and yet she wears tops with garish prints, tacky earrings or an oversized knit. I know were in lockdown and there's nothing to get dressed up for but im talking about overall. I think she could make alot more of her look and that could lead to better content 🤷‍♀️

I know its shallow to focus on appearance but does anyone else find her dress sense atrocious? I mean she's only 31, she has a lovely figure, shes fairly attractive and yet she wears tops with garish prints, tacky earrings or an oversized knit. I know were in lockdown and there's nothing to get dressed up for but im talking about overall. I think she could make alot more of her look and that could lead to better content 🤷‍♀️
I know exactly what prompted you to write this 😁 that black top with flowers on ?! Genuinely I bought a dress with that print in a charity shop for a 70s themed hen party I had to go to 🤭🤭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.