Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone cofirm... was that Aldi van actually where she lives? Looks very rural in her grid post and she hides her surroundings very well with the writing on the video on her story.
It's definitely not her road , as there are no green grass verges on the paths , I live near by and all the roads are similar it's all concrete paths and the roads are ramped also . No way you could stop in the middle for a pic like that .

Grace pic looked like a car park with similar back groundI wonder was it a single location and you had a time to go?

And was i
Grace pic looked like a car park with similar back groundI wonder was it a single location and you had a time to go?
And was it within every one's 5km? I suppose getting a free Easter egg can be classified as work

Reactions: 3
The shorts 😳 willow is in bleeping shorts and bare legs !! Ah Tracey .. step AWAY from whatever crack you’re smoking

The shorts 😳 willow is in bleeping shorts and bare legs !! Ah Tracey .. step AWAY from whatever crack you’re smoking
I'm freezing today and I'm very rarely cold (an age thing😀) but there's no need for shorts or bare legs on a child a few pairs of leggings in dunnes or wherever are not expensive. They won't scrimp on the usual Friday lunch takeaway tho

Reactions: 1
It is currently 5 degrees and the wind is giving it a real feel of 1 degrees. But either way it's MARCH! And you can bet your bottom dollar her heating isn't on, those legs must be ice cold.

Tracey mustn’t have been outside the door yet cos I’m back from the school run and my toddler had to wear a winter hat and coat it was Baltic 🥶🥶 she must be hot after making her SlimmingWorld breakfast this morning 😂

We were frozen walking to school & my daughter was wearing her heavy school tracksuit, winter coat with hat & gloves

Poor Willow they were probably last years trousers which she will get this year out of for shorts Billy is the same flimsy light clothing on them while peteeee pineapple is the best dressed in that household..

Reactions: 2
Those shorts looked a bit tight on her legs it probably a romper suit from last years Dubai hol 🙄 I was waiting for her to come on saying she ‘forgot’ Billy was getting out early or something!! She made such a drama of it at Christmas hols 😂😂

Sorry now but that was a lot of effort to research the huge purchase of a water bottle and then 'hubby' ordered it. Is she not allowed to buy stuff?!

Reactions: 7
We are in for the home birth story again soon in the run up to the birthday ‘for any new eyes’ 🙄... such a surprise I mean a very quick 12 hours after her waters broke I can’t get over the speed of it 🤪🤭 who would have thought on your second baby that when your waters break, 12 hours later your baby could come? Stunned

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We are in for the home birth story again soon in the run up to the birthday ‘for any new eyes’ 🙄... such a surprise I mean a very quick 12 hours after her waters broke I can’t get over the speed of it 🤪🤭 who would have thought on your second baby that when your waters break, 12 hours later your baby could come? Stunned
I had an unplanned home birth on my second - he came about 15 mins after my waters broke and 1.5 hours after the first mild contraction 😂

I had an unplanned home birth on my second - he came about 15 mins after my waters broke and 1.5 hours after the first mild contraction 😂
sorry it sounds like you chose to stay home I mean you had a whole hour! Tracey only had 12 hours so I feel hers is definitely better categorised as ‘unplanned’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
sorry it sounds like you chose to stay home I mean you had a whole hour! Tracey only had 12 hours so I feel hers is definitely better categorised as ‘unplanned’ 🤣
🤣🤣 I’m only devo I don’t have a post labour shot of me lying on the floor that I can pop up on Insta every couple of months

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She doesn't have a bank card.
Peter probably gives her pocket money and she won't dip into that for random purchases 😱 Are we on the weekly countdown now to the biggest event of Traceys life that took place in her fav corner of the house. For those of you who didn't hear my epic story, ill post the 1000th recap shortly, I'm still gathering myself from the beyond surreal shock that happened 24 months ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.