Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishjen

VIP Member
Grace pic looked like a car park with similar back groundI wonder was it a single location and you had a time to go?

Incognito22

Can anyone cofirm... was that Aldi van actually where she lives? Looks very rural in her grid post and she hides her surroundings very well with the writing on the video on her story.
It's definitely not her road , as there are no green grass verges on the paths , I live near by and all the roads are similar it's all concrete paths and the roads are ramped also . No way you could stop in the middle for a pic like that .

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
Can my moo and roo or whatever have her own thread or does she not have enough followers? She’s boiling my blood, I’ve been through miscarriage three times and it’s the worst feeling in the world but I’m sorry to say that she’s milking it for content now. It’s sickening
I think I can make a thread ive not tried before tho .. jus checked she has over 10k and is a public page so should be fine .. she’s just confirmed she’s no longer pregnant. Very sad news for anyone to get, BUT, it’s all done in a vulgar attention seeking way IMO. All dressed up as a ‘being real’ exercise

Heidi77

VIP Member
So Tracey's mother's day was Tracey looking after Tracey and Peter taking the kids out of the house. Whatever floats your boat I suppose. Oh and she had a shower AND a bath - that is true self care right there.

Halotop

Same here but I’ve had previous losses and this pregnancy doesn’t look good either I’ve been told there’s a 50 50 chance I’ll miscarry. Honestly can’t believe she’s told her children and now she’s using her threatened miscarriage as content it’s sickening
Really hope you’re ok. Sending lots of ❤

Halotop

Sorry to derail the Tracey thread but think my moo and roo needs a thread. Something isnt quite right.
yea today she basically said she wiped and the fetus was on the toilet paper and’she’ had black eyes etc... its just something strange that she then wants you to pay to swipe up to read the full article.. strangers...
I have never had a Mc and my heart genuinely goes out to those who have and this is a question I honestly don’t know the answer to but would you really be able to see that much detail on a 7 week fetus?

Last edited:

FinGal79

The cheek of all of you ... don’t you know Tracey has 8-10 hours of self care planned daily ? How is she supposed to drop Billy to school and then collect him, sort willows 5947373 needs and naps AND be a podcaster, life coach, student nurse, mindful eating coach, breastfeeder, accidental home birth guru, wifey, foodie, OCD cleaner, having baths, getting giddy, accept freebies and beg for freebies for birthdays of friends and family members? I don’t know what you guys do in a day but I just can’t see how Tracey is supposed to make time. Xoxoxo
Creased up laughing 😂 😂