Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just meant shes bubbly and optimistic IF she could be less uptight and obsessed with motherhood maybe she would have fun and make more meaningful relationships with people. I fully agree nobody wants to hear about her kids and I'm also sick of seeing the child's face on her Instagram too. I believe shes too far gone in her own narcissism to be a real friend to anyone other than her little bubble of her mam and sister.
Can’t believe she stlll breastfeed a nearly 2 year old shel be doing that till Willow goes to school her night weaning video is cringe imagine just wiping the boob out all night for a toddler I can understand a newborn feeds all night then she said willow never took to a bottle now she has a bottle she is the boss of that house and she never liked a cot

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe she stlll breastfeed a nearly 2 year old shel be doing that till Willow goes to school her night weaning video is cringe imagine just wiping the boob out all night for a toddler I can understand a newborn feeds all night then she said willow never took to a bottle now she has a bottle she is the boss of that house and she never liked a cot
Nothing wrong with breastfeeding an almost 2yo. WHO recommends bf until at least two years of age. Natural weaning age isn't until approx 5 or 6 years old ie when the "milk teeth" fall out. It's the lack of boundaries and permissive parenting that are the issue, rather than breastfeeding a child not yet two.

Reactions: 4
I agree it's ridiculous.

Reactions: 2
Nothing wrong with breastfeeding an almost 2yo. WHO recommends bf until at least two years of age. Natural weaning age isn't until approx 5 or 6 years old ie when the "milk teeth" fall out. It's the lack of boundaries and permissive parenting that are the issue, rather than breastfeeding a child not yet two.
Agreed, breastfeeding at that age is perfectly normal, but boundaries are definitely needed

Sorry as much as I don't like her I'd never judge her for feeding a 2 year old. It's what WHO recommends and is perfectly natural. And I'm a formula feeding mammy but absolutely applaud extended breastfeeding.

I think the point that trying to be made wasn't against her breastfeeding willow it is the fact that a child that age doesn't need to be feeding all night long.

Reactions: 7
The comment said "can't believe she's still breastfeeding a 2 year old"
I've commented before that if she wants to feed her all night long that's up to her - but don't be coming on complaining about it if its no longer working, not when she flat out dismisses any suggestion of night weaning (not sleep training). You can still be a breastfeeding mammy without being a martyr to night feeds after the 12 month mark, if they're not working any longer.

The comment said "can't believe she's still breastfeeding a 2 year old"
I've commented before that if she wants to feed her all night long that's up to her - but don't be coming on complaining about it if its no longer working, not when she flat out dismisses any suggestion of night weaning (not sleep training). You can still be a breastfeeding mammy without being a martyr to night feeds after the 12 month mark, if they're not working any longer.
Yes but I think it meant to say can't believe she is breast feeding a 2 year old all night long :)

Well I don’t know about you lot but I haven’t slept a wink worrying about how Tracey is going to manage the school run today. No doubt we will hear about the saga later. She can have a frothy coffee and watch shite on tv to relax when she gets home.

• Haha
Well I don’t know about you lot but I haven’t slept a wink worrying about how Tracey is going to manage the school run today. No doubt we will hear about the saga later. She can have a frothy coffee and watch shite on tv to relax when she gets home.
Does she actually say frothy coffee 😖🤢 her episode of don't tell the bride was on the other day and she came off really well on it, surprisingly, cause she's quite a dose on social media.

She’s very quiet these days. She must be struggling with the school runs!

• Haha
She’s very quiet these days. She must be struggling with the school runs!
I just came on to say she’s very quiet!
did anyone listen to the podcast that she was a guest on about disordered eating? Is it worth a listen?

Reactions: 1
Sure she’s got no content to show, apart from sharing other people’s posts in the hope that she’ll get more followers!! She’s like that girl that hangs onto a group of friends in the hope they’ll acknowledge her 🙄🙄

I just came on to say she’s very quiet!
did anyone listen to the podcast that she was a guest on about disordered eating? Is it worth a listen?
I just couldn’t listen to her on a podcast. Instagram is hard enough 😖

She’s very quiet for sure. Struggling for content and her routine all over the place now with school back. I’m sure she will do stories soon with just Willow sure she has all morning now to do them.

She must not be getting sent any freebies anymore if not posting much.
Maybe brands realised they were getting little in return

I would actually be concerned for her the way she struggles to get a routine to get a junior infant to school.ffs you’re an adult how can that be hard. One bloody sandwich and one child to dress for school. Her husband is at home and so is she. Weird.

She must not be getting sent any freebies anymore if not posting much.
Maybe brands realised they were getting little in return
I wouldn’t be sending her anything anyway, she can’t even show stuff properly without willow bawling or grabbing stuff, either that or she’s hiding under the stairs whispering in her poshest accent 😂😂

• Haha
I wouldn’t be sending her anything anyway, she can’t even show stuff properly without willow bawling or grabbing stuff, either that or she’s hiding under the stairs whispering in her poshest accent 😂😂
Don’t forget the lip curl 🥴😂

• Sick
All that complaining about the school run and she admitted today that Peter does it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.