Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The face on her when Billy interrupts. Yet Willow is allowed interrupt non stop.
First time posting on this post but when I came across her Instagram today and couldn't believe it.

I went to a mother and baby with group with her when Billy was a little under 2. (she constantly said he was 20 months and a bit) continued to repeat how he is breastfed, that he won't eat for her, that they get no sleep. He wasn't walking yet, he was in the mother care version of the bugaboo. (nothing wrong with them, we had it too) but he was 20 months old way too big for it and it was caving in. I suggested taking his shoes off when trying to make him walk because his feet would do that monkey like grip they all do at the beginning and you would swear I told her to spoon feed broken glass. She was obsessed with him. He was obsessed over. A beautiful boy with the most curly hair. My little one was 7 months old and sucking on a rice cake to scratch her gums, he wanted came over and took the packet, which of. Course I didn't mind, he's a baby, my little one wasn't going to eat the whole packet, but she wouldn't let him have them. Nothing about an allergy or anything so I couldn't believe the version I seen from her this weekend.

Reactions: 6

PinkPalace

She also has to squeeze in a few hours of the Real Housewives!!
Yea that's the real issue. She doesn't want Willows nap to coincide with collecting Billy cause she wants to put her down before so she can have a frothy coffee 🤮and watch real housewives.

The child whimpering through those beauty bay videos is stressful to listen to. Couldn't Peter give her 10 mins to record.

That was the most bizarre podcast ever manifesting the universe for the kids stuff 🙄 jesus ive gone without a meal in the past so the kids had enough till the shopping the following day, what annoyed me with the pizza she said he gets his and they get their own later let the kid eat his pizza and enjoy it. Billy is always left behind home schooling is done around willow, walks are around willow, meals are around willow would it not be better for her to teach willow no every now and again. Take Billy out alone for a cycle have some proper one on one he is left to his own a lot id say 😔

PinkPalace

I know exactly what prompted you to write this 😁 that black top with flowers on ?! Genuinely I bought a dress with that print in a charity shop for a 70s themed hen party I had to go to 🤭🤭
Yea that flowery top is indeed the inspiration for my comment😂 im sorry but its like something my granny would wear. She wore an awful printed dress out with her mam and her sister at Christmas too. I'm the first to say its sickening when influencers flog every fad and trend going but surely Tracey could find some younger cost effective clothes to suit her. She ages herself terribly with those bold prints. Where does she even find them?

• Sick

brandambassador

VIP Member
I don’t have sensory issues and I’m not making fun of those who do. But that busy messy random coloured corner would give you a fit

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Seriously sick of seeing that child’s face
It’s all she has going on !! S(mothering) Willow. Tracey has no identity outside of being a mother / wife. Certainly not a housewife that does anything outside of de-freezing sweet corn & creating mish mash mush dinners. All she is in her own land of Tracey is Willows feeder.. never known her in the years I’ve followed to have any real friends that weren’t bloggers who ended up falling out eventually 🤣

#obsssessed

VIP Member
It’s like my bedroom in UL no joke. 37.50 a week at the time. Why is rte bed pushed up against the wall how does Peter get in or out of it? Genuinely like student digs. I am fascinated that she would show that to people.
that bed 😂 Why is there only 3 pillows 😂😂 does PP not sleep in the bed too?!!
Peter sleeps with Billy in his bed!! He’s been banished by Baby Hitler 😂😂

• Haha

#obsssessed

VIP Member
And you’d think given willow has an issue with her hips that proper supporting shoes would be most important!!

Whitefloor

I've said it before and I'll say it again..... SENSORY PROCESSING RED FLAGS

Peter, Tracy whoever is reading here please flag this with your phn. A fear of noises that makes your child hysterical is not okay. I know.

Obicularis_Oculi

Chatty Member
Who eats in the bath?? In the same room as your toilet 🤢🤢 if my toddler brought food into the bathroom I’d run her out!! Was she that concerned she’d miss a bit of pizza that she couldn’t wait until after?? Honestly TT you need help with your relationship with food 🍲
She's rotten. She thinks she is showing us how great her husband is but in reality it's just disgusting.

• Sick

Cpeople

VIP Member
And plodding along in those canvas flats she got in tesco for 3euro. Poor child no support for walking and a developing foot.
Peter wears better shoes and clothes than his wife or kids and that little girl was brought to the hospital to have her hips checked and still they buy shite shoes for both kids.

FinGal79

Tagging Bread41, looks amazing but she has never been.. I was a regular customer of theirs before lockdown, I’ll boycott them if they give her a free loaf. Miserable gowl.

She’d love my food waste wheelie bin. They’d be fed for a decade on all the stuff I throw out 😂😂😂
She would fit your bin into the magic freezer 🤢

FinGal79

A rake of free wine! Enjoy the hangover today Tt
She is too mean to have a hangover. The free wine will be poured into freezer bags for the next year.

After her pamper/self care/ wash yourself Mother’s Day, I don’t see any freshly painted nails 🤣

More freebies. It really does pay off to sit at home on your hole drinking frothy coffees.
I’d prefer to work, live in a nice area and be able to feed and dress my kids..

Last edited:
  • Haha

Obicularis_Oculi

Chatty Member
It really is!!! Must be an insta blogger thing! Quick get my phone while I’m lying on the ground!!
Never heard of her but I had to have a look after reading the comments on here. Anything for attention with these ones. Same with our Tracey Tuppence and Peter Pineapple snapping her horror movie scene/unplanned 12 hours later home birth in the sitting room corner.

• Haha

cg32

Basically the drag queen had no interest in kids and that’s all Tracey has to talk about imo!! I don’t think she thought Tracey was very interesting 😂😂
I’d say T was only there for the free meal!!
She was only there to save half the meal to bring home for the freezer 🤣

• Haha

Dancinatthedisco

Tracey - you didn’t send the treats to your Mam, you brought them down to her. That baker only delivers to Dublin and Kildare. Plus filming the goodies on the party table was a bit of a giveaway no??

She is an absolutely selfish yoke. I am so over these blaggers sharing when they break restrictions, do it in private so we don't have to know about it. But I suppose the best Mammy, sissy ever deserve to have a party, the rest of us wouldn’t understand.

Sizzle

It’s like my bedroom in UL no joke. 37.50 a week at the time. Why is rte bed pushed up against the wall how does Peter get in or out of it? Genuinely like student digs. I am fascinated that she would show that to people.