Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
7 comments on her post is pretty pathetic for her 20k following. She rambles on so much about absolutely nothing. 🙄
I can’t figure out why she has 20k following but I think a good 10k of that was the SW following... Tracey was the ultimate SW member (not) ... binging on a weekend I.e ‘using all her syns’ and then restricting ‘using less or no syns’ mid week to the point of starvation! And then expecting huge losses 🤣 or not being happy with ‘just a pound’ 😳... Leanne was the same.. I think so many SW (been there) members are the same, years binging and restricting . I know it works for some I get that but it is easily manipulated & hard to go back on that if you know how. Anyway I reckon traceys following is a mix of SW, breastfeeder/cosleeping , bored lockdown people (HI) .. I am also a mother wife but I certainly do t follow her for that!

Reactions: 6

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I’ve seen those meals on another Instagram page and so nicely shown off, then you have Tracey who lobs them on top of a load of laundry and shows one their battered boxes 🙄🙄
Your right too that picture she showed was from last weekend 😂😂

• Haha

Obicularis_Oculi

Chatty Member
I know its shallow to focus on appearance but does anyone else find her dress sense atrocious? I mean she's only 31, she has a lovely figure, shes fairly attractive and yet she wears tops with garish prints, tacky earrings or an oversized knit. I know were in lockdown and there's nothing to get dressed up for but im talking about overall. I think she could make alot more of her look and that could lead to better content 🤷‍♀️
But sur she is heightening the vibrations of the owl so it's all grand.

• Haha

irishjen

VIP Member
Those games/off school entertainment stuff is clearly aimed for willow. Billy does not need water art ffs he's 7. He wants a game console and playing football on the green, but no doubt his 2 wks off will be around Willows wants.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Then her top tips for your hospital bag. She’d be invaluable 🤣
I’m laughing at this so much. RIP the 70% finished vintage Vaseline tin, the 2003 chewing gum leftover from your hangover in Santa Ponsa Leaving cert holiday, and some hand me down baby clothes

• Haha

GossPots

VIP Member
Awww lads Im in the middle of watching Tracey on eating with the enemy and it's so funny 😂😂 She is so fake, that weird thing she does with her lips I wonder did she take any leftovers home for the freezer.

• Haha

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
I can’t figure out why she has 20k following but I think a good 10k of that was the SW following... Tracey was the ultimate SW member (not) ... binging on a weekend I.e ‘using all her syns’ and then restricting ‘using less or no syns’ mid week to the point of starvation! And then expecting huge losses 🤣 or not being happy with ‘just a pound’ 😳... Leanne was the same.. I think so many SW (been there) members are the same, years binging and restricting . I know it works for some I get that but it is easily manipulated & hard to go back on that if you know how. Anyway I reckon traceys following is a mix of SW, breastfeeder/cosleeping , bored lockdown people (HI) .. I am also a mother wife but I certainly do t follow her for that!
Don't forget the people following for interior inspiration like myself 🤪

• Haha

Cpeople

VIP Member
Just love how when something is mentioned on here and Tracey & peteeeeee pineapple don't read on here but yet clothes are mentioned and booooommmmm Tracey is looking at clothes. Love it.
Now just take heed of your greedy Ness and your controlling husband who by all accounts is behind the purse strings. Aren't you embarrassed Peter that you're wife has to except freebies all the time because you control the money 🤔

brandambassador

VIP Member
I find it so strange that she said she was going to the shop and she said to herself she’d bring willow for some fresh air, what about your other child? Is she so blinded by princess willow that she has forgotten about his existence
I know it looks like she’s all about willow (she is) but she was absolutely 200% obsessed with Billy Bear aswell when he was a toddler I mean she snap chatted and you tubed every single fucking thing ! It’s similar to the my moo and roo thing, they see themselves are literally reproducers and breastfeeders and aren’t able to hold a conversation outside of that

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I don’t understand either about Peter, I wonder though if it suits Tracey to not get him to look after her?? Makes her look like a great parent attached to her baby 🙄🙄 I adore my kids but I’d happily throw the baby at him once he’s finished work and go out for a walk or to the shop by myself!! I honestly don’t think it’s healthy to never take time completely away from her!

Obicularis_Oculi

Chatty Member
It makes her heart happy that Billy Bear sings all day long. That'd just wreck my head if I'm honest. She blurred out the houses in the background of her photo of him. Poor girl doesn't know what to be blurring these days.

• Haha

irishjen

VIP Member
Vest clearly pulled down over nappy so doesn't cover her chest and thin cotton outfit over and obviously short hence socks covering ankles.

And let me not mention her hair jaysus run a brush through it and pop a clip or bobbin in top.

So unkept.

irishjen

VIP Member
Oh god I agree. I was all for using long sleeved vests over summer clothes in August/Sept when the days can still be mild & warm but not dressing my child in light cottons in the height of the Jan rain & snow. Or beating my child into leggings up their ankles and bobbled beyond repair. Cheap shoes so bad for their feet. I always bought "proper shoes" 2-3 times yearly and then those canvas yokes to match an outfit if we had something on. But certainly not 3.50 € shoes that will be the mainstay till next Christmas.

As said before, if she HAD to live a frugal life she could easily make content from that, but she isn't frugal but mean and that is a whole other ballgame. People get on board with those who need to be frugal in order to keep a roof over their head & pay the bills. People who are mean & just out to get what they can as cheap/free as possible are not who anyone wants to look to for advice.

Memaw

Chatty Member
Allowing the child to scribble on the floor has she no colouring books or paper. Wipeable or not it's a silly thing for a toddler to be allowed to do

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Just came across an insta post from a blogger in GB who was also sent mash direct products. She has a really nicely presented preview in her story, then a dedicated post in her grid.
Now I know the brief she has vs what T had could be totally different (the other girl was posting about the idea of getting 5 portions of veg into one meal) but if I remember correctly T had just posted on her story to say thanks for the gift, and that was more or less it?
She is really fortunate to be sent a reasonable amount of stuff. It’s really frustrating that she doesn’t curate her content better, she does get some excellent opportunities! I don’t mean JLarb style slo mo shots of everything, but a wee bit of effort would surely pay off dividends and allow her to develop her following more.
I agree, even if she took a moment to have a nice background, it’s not that hard, she just shows the stuff with her manky kitchen, floor, nails, slippers in the picture 🙄🙄