Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody really cares that Baby Hitler doesn’t sleep it’s the fact that Tracey complains so much that annoys me! I wonder is she hoping some sleep person will contact her and gift her their services??

Reactions: 5
She’d love to get fairy lights in her kitchen, of course she would 🙈her house gives me a headache

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nobody really cares that Baby Hitler doesn’t sleep it’s the fact that Tracey complains so much that annoys me! I wonder is she hoping some sleep person will contact her and gift her their services??
i was thinking the very same thing, of course she wudnt do wat most do and pay for it like 🙄

Reactions: 1
Any sign her of dads birthday freebie? Isn’t his birthday today?

She’d love to get fairy lights in her kitchen, of course she would 🙈her house gives me a headache
She really needs to clean it first. The rug in the play corner is minging.

I've heard it all now. She's excited over fish fingers. That girl would want to get a life, trying to make a convenience dinner sound like an experience at Chapter One or L'Ecrivain. Why can't she just be honest and say I threw this together cause I couldn't be arsed. And ffs in her first dinner story she used the word unreal 3 f*ckn times🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Even on her Dad’s birthday she tries to make it about Willow

Give it a rest love. Willow isn’t as special as you think she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even on her Dad’s birthday she tries to make it about Willow

Give it a rest love. Willow isn’t as special as you think she is.
"From a very cute almost 20 month old" 🙄🙄🙄🙄 she really isn't THAT cute and its very off putting when a mother keeps going on and on about how gorgeous her children are. We are literally biologically programmed to think our children are the most beautiful things on the earth, but no need to ram it down everyone else's throats. Poor B never gets a look in with her cooing over W.

I dont think she is cute at all tbh. God forgive me for saying that but I'm being honest.

Sorry I feel really bad for saying that actually. All kids are cute but maybe I'm just a bit fed up seeing her all the time x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i think we've all taken a dislike to her cos of her mother 🙈 its cos she acts like every single thing she does is amazing & that shes the only child doing it 🙄

i think we've all taken a dislike to her cos of her mother 🙈 its cos she acts like every single thing she does is amazing & that shes the only child doing it 🙄
I think she's gorgeous but tbh I skip through every post Willow is in so I have no idea what she's like.

She's no cuter than any other toddler of her age to me. Any indifference towards her is defo down to Tracey showcasing her like she's a talent not to be missed

She's no cuter than any other toddler of her age to me. Any indifference towards her is defo down to Tracey showcasing her like she's a talent not to be missed
When Tracey was pregnant I used to say I wouldn’t be surprised if she named The child content cause her whole content relies on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Only Tracey would make a family meal centred around fish fingers and the cheap ones from Lidl at that!

Only Tracey would make a family meal centred around fish fingers and the cheap ones from Lidl at that!
Come on now, it just worked. It was insanely good. 😂

While I’m on will you change the elephant bedsheets Tracey, they’ve been on well over a week now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
The bleeping fish fingers have me tipped over the edge lads. I just can’t - sorry !! Why make a meal and compromise on taste for the main ingredient!! Fish tacos- lovely with fresh crumbed fish, takes a second with fish and breadcrumbs. No, save €5-7 and get Fish fingers and pretend that it was amazing .
Does she throw the Doritos on the plate from the back garden or what ? That kitchen is walking with dirt. That guacamole is now in the freezer for the first BBQ of summer that Peter will cook when he buys some out of date sausages and ribs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The bleeping fish fingers have me tipped over the edge lads. I just can’t - sorry !! Why make a meal and compromise on taste for the main ingredient!! Fish tacos- lovely with fresh crumbed fish, takes a second with fish and breadcrumbs. No, save €5-7 and get Fish fingers and pretend that it was amazing .
Does she throw the Doritos on the plate from the back garden or what ? That kitchen is walking with dirt. That guacamole is now in the freezer for the first BBQ of summer that Peter will cook when he buys some out of date sausages and ribs
Come on they are not Doritos they are Aldi own brand tortilla chips.

• Haha
Fish fingers and exciting dont belong in the same sentence. If she's the foodie she claims to be why doesn't she eat in any of Michelin star restaurants Dublin has to offer or shop for artisan local fresh produce. As far as I know foodies don't eat frozen fish in breadcrumbs from aldi

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.