Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I saw it re: FBG and Aoibhe D. Not their exact address or anything but people saying they worked out where they live (to what end I don't know) TT should really think about that in her quest for fame she is exposing too much info where her kids are concerned!!
FBG posted a photo of herself standing in front of a personalised sign on her wall with her address on it 🙄 people commented on it in a "be more careful" way. Afaik she didn't bother removing it. All the better for these blaggers to have companies know where to send the freebies to directly, who cares about safety, right?

Reactions: 5
Another day another tale of woe over Willow's poor sleep habits. To me that post reads like she's trying way too hard to sound intelligent. As someone said last week, she tries to make the most ordinary situation sound like a poetic dream sequence. I know people tell her she has a way with words, well maybe by her audience standards but I don't see a natural flow in how she writes. It always seems she's written something just to sound articulate by using a random word that popped into her head.

Reactions: 3
That post is such BS, sure she had the same picture in her story the other day saying willow had woken up after 40 mins and needed more sleep, which is it?? Who really cares?? She also commented on something saying the willow would be in her own room ‘sooner rather than later’!! 💩

Reactions: 2
I’m not even from the area and I think I’d have a good chance at finding her house 😂 everything is the same except the colour of the door and I’m sure there’s not many green doors on her road.

i think the homeless shelter opened in 2015 and they bought in 2018.Maybe someone from near that area might correct me if I’m wrong.

I thought she was from Tallaght too.
Is PP family from finglas is that maybe why they moved to that area
They bought there because it was cheap.
They asked a "friend" for advice on the area as her husband knew it well and recommended it!!

PP is northside alright but I'm not sure where. Not Finglas though as far as I know (otherwise they wouldn't have been asking for advice on areas on Finglas, would they?!)

Reactions: 1
Omg would you really buy a house there just because it’s cheap 🙄 you get what you pay for!
Wonder if they’re still friends with the person who recommended it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They were probably on one wage getting the mortgage so would be hard to buy though.

Is it mad rough ? I’d rather buy something even smaller in a nicer area to be honest.

Maybe they just wanted to get on the property ladder? You can guarantee their house is already worth more now than when they bought it.

Why is she constantly looking for pity over the fact baby hitler doesnt sleep 🙄 believe me wen i say i feel so sorry for ne1 whos child doesn't sleep its horrid but in this case the impression is shes got herself in this situation so stop looking for sympathy & if ur not willing to do wat needs to be done then get over it

Why is she constantly looking for pity over the fact baby hitler doesnt sleep 🙄 believe me wen i say i feel so sorry for ne1 whos child doesn't sleep its horrid but in this case the impression is shes got herself in this situation so stop looking for sympathy & if ur not willing to do wat needs to be done then get over it
I don’t get it. Moans constantly. Someone suggested self soothing is the only answer.. TT said not for me but thanks.
Leanne likes it.

Do something about it or STFU. Baby hitler has no boundaries. Gentle parenting my arse, it’s lazy parenting. She’s the same with BIllys school work.

I have little sympathy for her, she has made the child what she is, Billy was the same never slept until she was pregnant on Willow & SURPRISE he started to sleep.

Lack of sleep is hard, esp when you have to get up at 6am, drop the child to creche at 7.30am, commute into the city & do a full days work & not see them again till 7pm that night...oh wait.....she has more time than most to instill good sleep habits & she doesn't, because like EVERY other element of her life she wants it to come to her easy, or let the "universe" take over, duck the universe & do your kids a service ffs.

Reactions: 6
I have little sympathy for her, she has made the child what she is, Billy was the same never slept until she was pregnant on Willow & SURPRISE he started to sleep.

Lack of sleep is hard, esp when you have to get up at 6am, drop the child to creche at 7.30am, commute into the city & do a full days work & not see them again till 7pm that night...oh wait.....she has more time than most to instill good sleep habits & she doesn't, because like EVERY other element of her life she wants it to come to her easy, or let the "universe" take over, duck the universe & do your kids a service ffs.
Sleep deprivation is torture. My DD is very strong willed and happily would have slept in our bed forever.
Nope, she was in her own room at a year old, same as her siblings. She doesn’t get special treatment because she is a strong willed girl. She has had to slot in with the family schedule rather than the other way around.
She was told NO from an early age.
We both worked fulltime so sleep was very important for the whole family.

TT and PP must have no relationship If she’s upstairs every night pandering to BH.
Imagine how poor Billy feels.

Reactions: 5
My eldest never slept, no matter what we did & trust me we tired it all, from crying it out (and we were right beside her in the room), to walking the roads, driving the roads at 1am to get her to sleep, pushing the buggy etc etc and she would be hanging with tiredness but she was 3.5yrs when eventually she slept.
I can count on 2 hands how many full nights we got up till then - and wouldn't need 10 fingers.

I remember saying in work we'd gotten collectively about 4hrs sleep the night before & most nights that was the case, my mgr & colleagues were shocked I hadn't fallen apart at that stage.

My eldest never slept, no matter what we did & trust me we tired it all, from crying it out (and we were right beside her in the room), to walking the roads, driving the roads at 1am to get her to sleep, pushing the buggy etc etc and she would be hanging with tiredness but she was 3.5yrs when eventually she slept.
I can count on 2 hands how many full nights we got up till then - and wouldn't need 10 fingers.

I remember saying in work we'd gotten collectively about 4hrs sleep the night before & most nights that was the case, my mgr & colleagues were shocked I hadn't fallen apart at that stage.
My son didn't sleep more than 3 hours for 3 and a half years so I feel your pain. Lol. I became quite used to it though from what I recall.

I’d rather rent the auntys granny flat for an extra year or so than buying there for the sake of gettin on the property ladder!

I’m not from there and don’t know the area well but some parts of Finglas are nice. Readin previous comments though it doesn’t sound nice since it’s beside a homeless shelter. But Maybe ‘it just works ‘ for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My son didn't sleep more than 3 hours for 3 and a half years so I feel your pain. Lol. I became quite used to it though from what I recall.
Well my youngest slept from the minute they were born & was breastfed & I wasn't up all night feeding either.

As I said my OH is from Finglas & there are lots of good parts, but in the last 10yrs or so the bad def outweighs the good.

Sorry are ye all telling me she lives next to either an addiction centre or homeless centre or both - and she donates PR stuff to her family instead? Not even a box of chocolates has she ever donated. And it’s not that we would find out where she lives, her whole life is all online. Google her and it’s the weight loss, the wedding and everything in between !

I didnt breast feed any of mine, I just didnt want to if im perfectly honest. He didnt sleep long at night but the night feeds where cut out after he was 1 he just didn't seem to need the sleep lol

I don’t get it. Moans constantly. Someone suggested self soothing is the only answer.. TT said not for me but thanks.
Leanne likes it.

Do something about it or STFU. Baby hitler has no boundaries. Gentle parenting my arse, it’s lazy parenting. She’s the same with BIllys school work.
100% im aware self soothe isint for everyone and thats fine each to their own but if ur not gona at least try all thr options then dont keep
Well my youngest slept from the minute they were born & was breastfed & I wasn't up all night feeding either.

As I said my OH is from Finglas & there are lots of good parts, but in the last 10yrs or so the bad def outweighs the good.
oh im glad to hear this im due in 6 weeks & was thinking of bf this time but this is 1 of my biggest fears and watchin her was puttin me off cos all mine have been brilliant sleepers,now i know every child is different but its good to hear a good perspective on it

Not sure who quoted above I meant she slept despite been BF not that she slept even though she was BF, I'm not THAT person LOL

@molly3302 the key I found was feeding as often as possible those first 6 wks to establish your supply & then between hrs of waking & bedtime regular feeds. From 10 wks my OH fed her a formula bottle at 11pm this got us through to middle of night when supply is greatest and cut me down to 1 night waking which helps hugely with sleep & also meant some nights I could go to bed at 9pm & get 6hrs before she work. Not to take over the thread, but feel free to PM me & I can give you whatever advice I found worked for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.