Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
same. A bit too pouty but other than that she does buy stuff back from places who gift her and I remember her donating stuff because I messaged her for a specific contact before for Barnardos. I see Leanne has had her baby girl, Hannah. Looks like a C section so wish her well with everything. Tracey surely jealous
That's a cute name. Is her fella's surname Hooper?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Congrats to Leanne her baby is gorgeous. I always liked Leanne. She seems like a nicer, less thirsty version of Tracey.

I also like Laura D. I think Tracey ended that friendship because she was jealous of her both her new house and the fact she got better ads despite having less followers as she's more polished.

P.S Traceys nails and makeup collar are particularly revolting today 🤮

Reactions: 7
Just seen Tracey's update there. She says she hasn't stopped crying but she didn't look like she was crying in her posts all morning. Hashtag dose.
And that stupid little squeal she did. Its a wonder there wasn't a little tapdance from Willow about her new cousin 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
same. A bit too pouty but other than that she does buy stuff back from places who gift her and I remember her donating stuff because I messaged her for a specific contact before for Barnardos. I see Leanne has had her baby girl, Hannah. Looks like a C section so wish her well with everything. Tracey surely jealous
I think that’s just the fake lips hehe

beautiful lil baba v like leanne 🥰 hope all went well for her, always preferred her to TT. Can even see how leannes taste is soooo much better then traceys even by the way she has her dressed so girly now i know she knew and tracey never did apparently but Tracey still has no taste she Willlow is rarely dressed girly

Reactions: 6
beautiful lil baba v like leanne 🥰 hope all went well for her, always preferred her to TT. Can even see how leannes taste is soooo much better then traceys even by the way she has her dressed so girly now i know she knew and tracey never did apparently but Tracey still has no taste she Willlow is rarely dressed girly
how dare you didn’t mystic ma tell us all it was going to be a girl 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She'll be raging she won't be able to use the new little niece for content if she breaks restrictions and goes to kildare.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She'll be raging she won't be able to use the new little niece for content if she breaks restrictions and goes to kildare.
If Leanne had a section she'll be in for at least 3 nights, so home Sunday at earliest? If tight hole goes quiet early next week we know where she is

If Leanne had a section she'll be in for at least 3 nights, so home Sunday at earliest? If tight hole goes quiet early next week we know where she is
Why are people thinking she had a section I never had one so I don’t know 😂

Why are people thinking she had a section I never had one so I don’t know 😂
The ECG monitors on her chest suggest a section. Did she have the baby today though or TT posted today. Just that she said it was an emotional few days or something like that. I'm just assuming Leanne wouldn't want her posting it ASAP...

Oh I just can't wait for the endless snaps captioned "just a girl meeting her new baby cousin" "When Willow met Hannah" or "can you actually cope with my best friend by choice sisters new baby girl" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she said she hasn't stopped crying? No doubt she's crestfallen she has to let someone else in her family have a bit of attention for 5 mins.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh I just can't wait for the endless snaps captioned "just a girl meeting her new baby cousin" "When Willow met Hannah" or "can you actually cope with my best friend by choice sisters new baby girl" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she said she hasn't stopped crying? No doubt she's crestfallen she has to let someone else in her family have a bit of attention for 5 mins.
She’s prob crying cause it’s a girl. Willow will no longer have the spotlight of being the only girl.

no doubt willow and Hannah will be best friends just like Tracey and Leanne are. Except Tracey would throw Leanne under a bus for a sniff of a €50 note.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s prob crying cause it’s a girl. Willow will no longer have the spotlight of being the only girl.

no doubt willow and Hannah will be best friends just like Tracey and Leanne are. Except Tracey would throw Leanne under a bus for a sniff of a €50 note.
🤣🤣 didn't one of her other siblings have a baby girl last summer? I remember she posted about a new niece and thinking she was a remarkably pretty baby. Maybe she was Peter's niece

I can't stand that can you cope shite. No Tracey I'm falling apart here and can't cope over your young one's boots or your new neice.
🤣🤣 didn't one of her other siblings have a baby girl last summer? I remember she posted about a new niece and thinking she was a remarkably pretty baby. Maybe she was Peter's niece
I think her brother and his partner had a baby alright. I'm still trying to "cope" here over it all 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
her brother had a lil girl aswell she must be 6 months by now 🤔 how will she ever cope with all this cuteness from Willow!! u can guarantee she will go to Kildare but sheel be sly as about it!!

Reactions: 5
She did actually mention that before. No shame in it.
No none at all, I know loads who were able to buy their homes by it’s a great scheme.

No to be fair to her she did a highlight on it, the rebuilding Ireland home loan. My friend was looking into it as she’s buying on her own, you apply to all the councils and whichever accepts you you have to buy in that area. I wouldn’t personally ever judge someone for investing and settling down despite the area - although it wouldn’t be my choice. I would end up miserable and would rather rent in an area I was happy in but to each their own.
My apologies I missed that highlight. It’s a catch 22 isn’t it. I don’t know what I’d do either if I had to go to an area unfamiliar and as far as I can remember where they are is totally unfamiliar to them.

her brother had a lil girl aswell she must be 6 months by now 🤔 how will she ever cope with all this cuteness from Willow!! u can guarantee she will go to Kildare but sheel be sly as about it!!
If she doesn’t go see them how will Leanne know how to breastfeed and raise her baby 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.