Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s more so tightness. My family is similar, we have a mortgage , 2 kids, partner working full time on a decent wage but I also work part time in finance. Obviously the money is a great help but also I think it’s important to have a bit of financial independence too. I’d say they have a joint account and every cent is accounted for.

surely if they were short a bit , she could get something part time in evenings or something since her writing/ tv careers never made it 🙈

Reactions: 6
I think it’s more so tightness. My family is similar, we have a mortgage , 2 kids, partner working full time on a decent wage but I also work part time in finance. Obviously the money is a great help but also I think it’s important to have a bit of financial independence too. I’d say they have a joint account and every cent is accounted for.

surely if they were short a bit , she could get something part time in evenings or something since her writing/ tv careers never made it 🙈
That’s what I mean, I have a friend in a similar situation. Joint account and every single cent including children’s allowance is accounted for by him. It’s actually very controlling. Makes me wonder if traceys situation is similar.

Reactions: 7
Is she taking the mick with the fish tacos post. She felt emotional. Good god. I give up.

Reactions: 2
My eldest never slept, no matter what we did & trust me we tired it all, from crying it out (and we were right beside her in the room), to walking the roads, driving the roads at 1am to get her to sleep, pushing the buggy etc etc and she would be hanging with tiredness but she was 3.5yrs when eventually she slept.
I can count on 2 hands how many full nights we got up till then - and wouldn't need 10 fingers.

I remember saying in work we'd gotten collectively about 4hrs sleep the night before & most nights that was the case, my mgr & colleagues were shocked I hadn't fallen apart at that stage.
Currently going through this and genuinely would trade a limb for 4 hours tonight I'm so unwell and got about a half hour last night

The bleeping fish fingers have me tipped over the edge lads. I just can’t - sorry !! Why make a meal and compromise on taste for the main ingredient!! Fish tacos- lovely with fresh crumbed fish, takes a second with fish and breadcrumbs. No, save €5-7 and get Fish fingers and pretend that it was amazing .
Does she throw the Doritos on the plate from the back garden or what ? That kitchen is walking with dirt. That guacamole is now in the freezer for the first BBQ of summer that Peter will cook when he buys some out of date sausages and ribs
I just howled laughing thank u 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Currently going through this and genuinely would trade a limb for 4 hours tonight I'm so unwell and got about a half hour last night

I just howled laughing thank u 😂
Omg you have my total sympathy.
I don’t have kids and if any adult on the planet demanded that sleep schedule of me esp while ill 😱. Hope you feel better and get rest soon ❤
sorry if this is a weird post

Omg you have my total sympathy.
I don’t have kids and if any adult on the planet demanded that sleep schedule of me esp while ill 😱. Hope you feel better and get rest soon ❤
sorry if this is a weird post
Unfortunately it's covid here he's normally a great sleeper and this has messed his routine up and I don't think he will ever sleep again its been nearly 2 weeks and I'm only unwell today I don't know how ill get better. I know others are in worse situations I just feel so crappy and so exhausted.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I know this is a total guess and I’m no child psychologist, but I often wonder did they not get enough food as kids because they seem to think a Freddo bar is absolute heaven and Tracey and Leanne both get giddy at the thought of a ‘tasty’ dinner each night....
Wetting their knickers over a baby bowl of popcorn and three malteasers 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe they just wanted to get on the property ladder? You can guarantee their house is already worth more now than when they bought it.
They used a scheme I think it’s through the council. They give you the mortgage. She’ll never admit that. But it’s true.

They take a sun holiday yrly, maybe off peak but they still go; she gets her brows, nails done.
It is just the pitts - I do mean 4hrs between us FYI , 4hrs each would have been a piece of piss.

Hopefully a routine is re-established soon and you feel better

Reactions: 1
They used a scheme I think it’s through the council. They give you the mortgage. She’ll never admit that. But it’s true.
No to be fair to her she did a highlight on it, the rebuilding Ireland home loan. My friend was looking into it as she’s buying on her own, you apply to all the councils and whichever accepts you you have to buy in that area. I wouldn’t personally ever judge someone for investing and settling down despite the area - although it wouldn’t be my choice. I would end up miserable and would rather rent in an area I was happy in but to each their own.

Reactions: 5
Yeah she did mention the rebuilding Ireland home loan before. I personally wouldn’t look down my nose at it either , it’s not a council house ( not that there’s anything wrong with that either!) but instead of owing money to the bank you pay back the council. You may just be able to borrow more and get a lower interest rate.
It is actually a scheme designed for people like them who are on one wage / lower incomes.
I also wouldn’t have chose where they did either and surely there would have been more houses to buy in finglas than there. I would happily rent Longer too but you know for TT, it just works 🤷‍♀️

What does PP do anyway? 🤔

I doubt they are broke, sure they have had sun holidays every year, I can bet only for covid they'd have gone away again last summer. We'd love to go to Dubai but couldn't afford it.

She gets her nails & brows done, albeit rarely, and if he was that tight with money no way would they have spent a weekend in Dublin.

Did anyone see how much stuff Laura Doyle got with her Kaeildy voucher?? Wasn’t like scabby Tracey who probably didn’t even use the whole thing 🙄🙄

They take a sun holiday yrly, maybe off peak but they still go; she gets her brows, nails done.

It is just the pitts - I do mean 4hrs between us FYI , 4hrs each would have been a piece of piss.

Hopefully a routine is re-established soon and you feel better
Oh I get ya it's bleeping cruel. I got about 3 hours last night thank feck

Did anyone see how much stuff Laura Doyle got with her Kaeildy voucher?? Wasn’t like scabby Tracey who probably didn’t even use the whole thing 🙄🙄
I have always like Laura Doyle. She’s a bit annoying with the stories, would like to see her on more like everyday but other then that I like her

I have always like Laura Doyle. She’s a bit annoying with the stories, would like to see her on more like everyday but other then that I like her
same. A bit too pouty but other than that she does buy stuff back from places who gift her and I remember her donating stuff because I messaged her for a specific contact before for Barnardos. I see Leanne has had her baby girl, Hannah. Looks like a C section so wish her well with everything. Tracey surely jealous

same. A bit too pouty but other than that she does buy stuff back from places who gift her and I remember her donating stuff because I messaged her for a specific contact before for Barnardos. I see Leanne has had her baby girl, Hannah. Looks like a C section so wish her well with everything. Tracey surely jealous
Tracey only delighted she didn’t have an “unplanned” home birth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.