Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like all these bloggers compromise their kids sharing so much of their day to day activities on their public profiles. Dublin is so small and there really are lots of strange people out there. I've seen it where other bloggers bought new builds and people work out exactly where they live.
Does anyone follow that Ranae Von Medig one ? Friend of all mommy blogs, blogger herself... First thing she likes to do is remind you she’s in a same sex marriage (it’s 2021 like) - she totally ripped off Tadhg Flemings last reel ! She’s desperate to pin herself as this author, actor, advocate (and don’t forget lesbian 🙄*) - can see why she’s friends with Tracey

** eye roll isn’t at being a lesbian, it’s about making that your main way of introducing yourself as opposed to just being Ranae

My sister in law sent her info on the Mater in Dublin for private gynaecology after she asked this morning because that’s where my sis in law is catering staff. My SIL doesn’t know her personally at all FYI. Tracey said back her intention is pay for a private consultant to put her on the public list. So this ‘ I’m going private’ is only a ply to try get on the public list ‘faster’ or maybe even hope she’s marked urgent. Surprised if she will go ahead with a private consult which could be €200 give or take
If that's her plan she'll be very disappointed.. It doesn't work that way at all. If you go private, you're private til the end. If you go back public, you're back to the end of the line!! So to avoid people paying 1 consultation and then bringing it to the public list to jump higher up the list.

Reactions: 2
I feel like all these bloggers compromise their kids sharing so much of their day to day activities on their public profiles. Dublin is so small and there really are lots of strange people out there. I've seen it where other bloggers bought new builds and people work out exactly where they live.
Wow that’s a bit extreme! I actually only saw the name of the road/area as she posted a letter willow got from Santa and the address was on it 🙈 so I’m sure I’m not the only one who seen it!!! TT you’d want to be more careful next time!!

Wow that’s a bit extreme! I actually only saw the name of the road/area as she posted a letter willow got from Santa and the address was on it 🙈 so I’m sure I’m not the only one who seen it!!! TT you’d want to be more careful next time!!
Yes I saw it re: FBG and Aoibhe D. Not their exact address or anything but people saying they worked out where they live (to what end I don't know) TT should really think about that in her quest for fame she is exposing too much info where her kids are concerned!!

Reactions: 3
Totally agree , I’m here in cork and I know At least the towns all the Irish insta huns live if not the estates and that’s only form insta, not from me being nosey !

Reactions: 4
Its madness the amount they share with strangers! Surely your kids privacy should come before your ‘popularity’ which she has acknowledged by not showing billy bears face anymore ( even though she does sometimes ) I did look up the name of the road out of curiosity and her house was the first one that popped up , could see how much they bought it for and when it sold and everything - i only recognised it as hers from the pictures of the inside and kitchen tiles lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its madness the amount they share with strangers! Surely your kids privacy should come before your ‘popularity’ which she has acknowledged by not showing billy bears face anymore ( even though she does sometimes ) I did look up the name of the road out of curiosity and her house was the first one that popped up , could see how much they bought it for and when it sold and everything - i only recognised it as hers from the pictures of the inside and kitchen tiles lol 😂
I recognised the road and the local shops immediately because I’m familiar with the area. Tracey actually blamed her next door neighbours messy garden for their mice problem 🤣
Then Peter was ranting on FB about the locals being dragged up as he posted pics of litter around the local shops and again when he saw junkies in the park when he was with his baby daughter!

They live beside a centre for homeless female addicts. What did he expect? Solicitors and TV presenters for neighbours? 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
No Tracey I cant actually
Mystic ma doing a reading lol. She’s only saying that it’s her first time reading for her as it’s been said on here that it was mystic ma who told Tracey it was Laura Doyle who was talking about her on tattle.
Mystic Ma also knew Tracey would name her child a name beginning with W.

• Wow
Leanne had the right idea going private before her baby was born. To me you can't put a price on that. They'll probably move long term. She said she wanted more kids and where would more fit in a 2 bed. Hopefully then she has mastered privacy.

Reactions: 6
I recognised the road and the local shops immediately because I’m familiar with the area. Tracey actually blamed her next door neighbours messy garden for their mice problem 🤣
Then Peter was ranting on FB about the locals being dragged up as he posted pics of litter around the local shops and again when he saw junkies in the park when he was with his baby daughter!

They live beside a centre for homeless female addicts. What did he expect? Solicitors and TV presenters for neighbours? 🤣
I'm 99% sure I know the road now and I'm literally 2 hours away from Dublin she really should be careful how much she shares for the kids sake.

I'm 99% sure I know the road now and I'm literally 2 hours away from Dublin she really should be careful how much she shares for the kids sake.
Ohhhh I know the road now too from that description. To be fair I know a lot of locals that are up in arms in that area because of the hostel, it’s only been there the past 2/3 years so maybe they bought before it was there? But either way I wouldn’t be buying a house in that area as wouldn’t want to bring my kids up around there I’m sorry if that offends anyone

Yeah Leanne was 100% right Gettin rid of everyone she didn’t know! TT has a personal account too but sure she publicly shares everything on her blog page so what’s the point!

I don’t know the area at all, would it be considered rough then? I’m guessing so if it’s near a homeless centre! 😯

The house literally looks the exact same since they bought it - the kitchen bench thing, couch, everything. They must’nt have put a cent into the house in the last 2.5 years since they moved in. Surely you’d want to put your own touches to it 🤔

Reactions: 5
Isn’t she from near tallaght or am I mistaken? I know they’re extremely tight but what on earth would possess them to buy a house in that area. I’d honestly rather rent in a more decent area that settle there

Ohhhh I know the road now too from that description. To be fair I know a lot of locals that are up in arms in that area because of the hostel, it’s only been there the past 2/3 years so maybe they bought before it was there? But either way I wouldn’t be buying a house in that area as wouldn’t want to bring my kids up around there I’m sorry if that offends anyone
Dya know what I'm not thinking if a hostel I'm thinking of focus Ireland and the homeless accommodation

Reactions: 1
Even positing pics of the new front door isn't very wise. Sure she obscured the number but she's given away lots of other info that locals could figure out its her house if they wanted it. As far as I know she's from Saggart.

It’s there a lot longer.
Finglas residents have had nothing but trouble with it. Addicts using their gardens as toilets, one woman said she caught a couple having sex on her driveway.
A quick search online will show you.

Here’s a photo from FB of a protest March in 2015.

Attachments

Last edited:
I’m not even from the area and I think I’d have a good chance at finding her house 😂 everything is the same except the colour of the door and I’m sure there’s not many green doors on her road.

i think the homeless shelter opened in 2015 and they bought in 2018.Maybe someone from near that area might correct me if I’m wrong.

I thought she was from Tallaght too.
Is PP family from finglas is that maybe why they moved to that area

I just found the address quite easily from the property price register, house still the exact same. Previous owners seemed to like clutter too pics all over the fridge etc. In fairness they kept the garden better though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.