Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the dodgy part of FInglas too (although it's all dodgy lol I'm from there it's ok).

Is that including the weekly takeaway if not thats another 30 or more a week depending what they get..cant see them spend 200e a week on food. Anyone follow Irishbudgetingmammy? Talk about extreme budgeting. A bit misery? No snacks bought and if kids want sweets they have to bake it? I'm all for saving money if you can like getting rid of a standing order I dont use etc but I wont deny my kids a kitkat😂
Jesus even the knock off chocs in lidl/aldi are good quality & cheap as chips

My kids would divorce me if I didn't buy them a mini bar for after dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's "Giddy" after Mystics reading 🙄 words / expressions Tracey over uses: Giddy, Unreal, Surreal, Epic, Frothy Coffee, Can you cope, Just a girl doing x 🤣

"Can you cope with Willow's face" Yea Tracey I can cope just fine. You've over saturated her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's "Giddy" after Mystics reading 🙄 words / expressions Tracey over uses: Giddy, Unreal, Surreal, Epic, Frothy Coffee, Can you cope, Just a girl doing x 🤣

"Can you cope with Willow's face" Yea Tracey I can cope just fine. You've over saturated her.
Willow is not as cute as Tracey thinks she is 🙊 we all think our children are beautiful simmer down Tracy

Reactions: 12
The more I see her the more I’m like ‘ do you really think you’d get a job on TV?’ Outside of a makeover show whereby she would be a clear deserved candidate in need of an overhaul but outside of that, she goes on about her English study but constantly makes typos and spelling errors, I know phones autocorrect but insta is her place and opportunity to sell or advertise what she can do, instead she can’t be arsed correct things!!! The absolute hack honestly. She will be so overshadowed by baby sister Leanne having this baby and Mystic Ma giving Leanne the love, I reckon she will go get pregnant or have some emergency instead. She’s an attention seeking narcissist

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh my god guys she’s so giddy after the reading.
Say no more Tracey is our next late late show presenter.

#giddy
#wettingmypantsovernothing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder what part. There’s parts of finglas you wouldn’t let your dog walk through at night
This is one. Dog rough..

I’ve cousins who have lived there all their lives, they’ve never held down a job & now in their own forever homes.

Mystic ma doing a reading lol. She’s only saying that it’s her first time reading for her as it’s been said on here that it was mystic ma who told Tracey it was Laura Doyle who was talking about her on tattle.

Reactions: 2
This is one. Dog rough..

I’ve cousins who have lived there all their lives, they’ve never held down a job & now in their own forever homes.
My OH is from same area and very successful but he was brought up not dragged up like the majority of residents.

That lentil sweet potato curry was actually Laura Doyle’s recipe... considering that she was such a bad friend to Tracey ( I don’t believe this at all) I’m surprised she’s still using the recipe... maybe mystic ma adds something into the cauldron sorry I mean saucepan

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I never thought about it like that - thanks @LilacPearl :)
I feel like all these bloggers compromise their kids sharing so much of their day to day activities on their public profiles. Dublin is so small and there really are lots of strange people out there. I've seen it where other bloggers bought new builds and people work out exactly where they live.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.