Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s everywhere at the moment and all we can do is our best! I leave the house and am in contact with people once a week and that’s to do my weekly shop and I walk at night with my husband we are in the country and meet no one but still have snoods ready to pull up if we meet someone. It’s so hard to keep it out now 😩 it’s everywhere! I follow so many Instagrammers who say they got it shopping yet were posting dinner dates and drinks the whole week of Xmas and after 🤬that boils my blood
When isolation ends here ill be walking too as I'm in the country and won't meet anyone. Currently getting food delivered as we can't leave. But going to try limit shopping for twice a month after this

Reactions: 1
Like I know they said originally it could be airborne last March but it has to airborne from a much greater distance than anticipated
You really don’t need to explain yourself to strangers on the internet. Just rise about it! So sorry to hear you’ve all been unwell hope you’re on the mend x

Reactions: 8
Now come on, she was on ‘Don’t tell the bride’ she is well qualified 🤣🤣
🤣🤣 she'd wanna cut the cord first. I've never seen Miriam O'C, Claire B or even Lucy Kennedy kids on their hips in the middle of a broadcast 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her hair is actual rats tails and with the dark brows she looks like she belongs in a gang who would cut you if you look crooked at them on the corner of a dodge estate.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her hair is actual rats tails and with the dark brows she looks like she belongs in a gang who would cut you if you look crooked at them on the corner of a dodge estate.
Suits where she lives so 🙊

Tagging all sorts this morn with baby Hitler taking centre stage..

She won’t be presenting primetime any time soon.

Every day now shes tagging a host of more successful influencers in the hopes of a shoutout. Not sure how she intends to break into TV/Radio when she takes the laziest route on her influencing job she does from her own home. Oh I forgot, the universe will sort it all out

I hate the way she films with Willow crawling all over her pulling at her and Billy shouting in the background. Shes so basic

Unless she gets a job where she can have Willow strapped to her she’s not leaving the house for the next 3 years 😂😂

• Haha

Well this is true, def not a place you stop & chat to anyone after dark lol

Loads of "influencers" are struggling for content at the moment, but she has NO content. She has no market share of ANYTHING. Her homebirth gave her 5 mins of fame and she's still hanging onto those coat tails.

As I said before, give it up & get a bleeping job

Reactions: 2
Anyone think she's buying followers ? I know she's a tightwad but I find it odd her numbers are going up when her content quality is going down

Anyone think she's buying followers ? I know she's a tightwad but I find it odd her numbers are going up when her content quality is going down
Nope. I doubt it. But she definitely stalks smaller pages as I said earlier, looking for smaller bloggers to like her page.

Loads of "influencers" are struggling for content at the moment, but she has NO content. She has no market share of ANYTHING. Her homebirth gave her 5 mins of fame and she's still hanging onto those coat tails.

don’t forget don’t tell the bride too.
That was her first taste of acting on tv, cause she acted like she hadn’t told Peter what to do to make entertaining tv.

Where does she live?? 😂😂

I reckon she might be spending €150 on the food shop... if the car park is about €100 where she goes

• Haha

Where does she live 😱

Is that including the weekly takeaway if not thats another 30 or more a week depending what they get..cant see them spend 200e a week on food. Anyone follow Irishbudgetingmammy? Talk about extreme budgeting. A bit misery? No snacks bought and if kids want sweets they have to bake it? I'm all for saving money if you can like getting rid of a standing order I dont use etc but I wont deny my kids a kitkat😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.