Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I feel sorry for her. Makes me wonder on her upbringing when she is justifying to herself that she deserves a rest or she deserves a bath. Not normal. Most of the time I think she is an ass.

Reactions: 3
Everyday this woman just depresses me more!!! She survived the 1st week of what??? Schools weren’t due back until Wednesday anyway?? She’s so trying to be something she’s not 🙈🙈

Reactions: 8
Everyday this woman just depresses me more!!! She survived the 1st week of what??? Schools weren’t due back until Wednesday anyway?? She’s so trying to be something she’s not 🙈🙈
What indeed? She would have Willow at home anyway, the addition of Billy shouldn’t make that much difference, might even make things a bit easier as there’s no school runs. And Peter is there as well - I’m sure he helps out a bit. And she’s not working 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
What indeed? She would have Willow at home anyway, the addition of Billy shouldn’t make that much difference, might even make things a bit easier as there’s no school runs. And Peter is there as well - I’m sure he helps out a bit. And she’s not working 🤷🏼‍♀️
Tracey tries to turn everything into an event because her life must be so dull.
A bath needs a post and a big quote about self care, it’s basic hygiene. Cooking dinner is never just food for fuel, it’s always an ‘amazing’ dinner that touches her soul and her toes. It’s never just a walk for fresh air or exercise - it’s nature telling her that there are elephants watching over her and mystic ma. Everything that you and I do to adult as part of daily life she turns it into a poetic (her version) drama so that she sounds interesting

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's all so small. I felt deflated watching her talk about her hairband and that Zara t-shirt she got in September (and made such a fuss of at the time). I know none of us have much going on at the moment but Jesus .. breaking out the fancy coleslaw for the weekend...I think I'd go mad!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A bath needs a post and a big quote about self care, it’s basic hygiene. Cooking dinner is never just food for fuel, it’s always an ‘amazing’ dinner that touches her soul and her toes. It’s never just a walk for fresh air or exercise - it’s nature telling her that there are elephants watching over her and mystic ma. Everything that you and I do to adult as part of daily life she turns it into a poetic (her version) drama so that she sounds interesting
Her toes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she puts jeans on as a treat at the weekend.... mate I can’t put jeans on cos I’ve eaten rings around myself on nice decent food... not left over slop and things that juts work in the freezer. She needs to stop “blogging” or whatever it is she sees herself as and just be a housewife!!! All the things she does and tells us are everyday tasks we all do!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Christ on a bike, shes doing cartwheels over a bog standard lunch and putting a pair of jeans on and yet somehow her followers are going up? It must be all the reposts of shoutouts from that witch in the woods, Shoshannah, that babygrow company and so on or PP bought her followers for Christmas. If she has an English degree from UCD and writing is "her burning passion" the how come she isn't doing just that?

Someone mentioned here previously that she's like Alec Baldwin's over the top character in Friends and that is so spot on!!

• Haha
  • Heart
What is with the current obsession with “good quality” ham and sausages?? If you’re buying it from the supermarket there’s little between them.

not so long ago she was vegetarian sure 🤭

What is with the current obsession with “good quality” ham and sausages?? If you’re buying it from the supermarket there’s little between them.

not so long ago she was vegetarian sure 🤭
Oh yes the big post about ‘ what vegetarians have for Christmas’ but then she went back to turkey LOLLLL... the reason she isn’t working is she obviously either burns bridges or she just ain’t good enough at it! Let’s see, how many mommy blogger pages has she worked for now? In comparison my little babog still writes for all the sites she always wrote for plus she manages ‘my kids time’ social media. If she was a that good at writing she would be snapped up !!! The self advertising for the writing job yesterday and she was mad to remind us of her education... someone said on another thread that influencers are coming near the end of their day and it couldn’t be more true. With a pandemic anyone with a brand and business is being tighter than ever with bloggers... the likes of freebies for someone like Tracey are slowly drying up and paying her for writing work they could google or do themselves. Tracey is unemployed, has she a way of fancying that up too ?
*note , no judgement on anyone unemployed, just making a point Tracey overshares everything else but hides the fact she isn’t working

Tracey love, you couldn't give a fiddlers what kind of sambo is my favourite. Why do these people pretend to care...

Reactions: 5
Christ on a bike, shes doing cartwheels over a bog standard lunch and putting a pair of jeans on and yet somehow her followers are going up? It must be all the reposts of shoutouts from that witch in the woods, Shoshannah, that babygrow company and so on or PP bought her followers for Christmas. If she has an English degree from UCD and writing is "her burning passion" the how come she isn't doing just that?
This is the only reason she shares other people’s posts and stories in the hope she’ll gain a few followers!!! NO ONE ever really shares her stuff unless it’s her podcast telling us how good a bath is 🥴

Reactions: 6
Does she even have a blog? The Google results are for insta, here, YouTube and twitter. Some grammers like lovelygirlybits (who I love) still actively maintain and put a lot of effort into their original blogs.

Ah lads she has her Leaving Cert points on her linkedin. She got 3 A1's. Im shocked she hasn't mentioned that a few times.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ah lads she has her Leaving Cert points on her linkedin. She got 3 A1's. Im shocked she hasn't mentioned that a few times.
I’m shocked too. Not being rude I also got an A1 in English but I later studied it & taught it for a while before I met hubby. I don’t actually tell anyone that but my point is it’s relevant to what I did afterwards so I might have a reason for talking about it. Tracey has limited intelligence, she’s a housewife who wants to be something more - fine, it’s not for all of us some of us love it and some choose to work externally - some both. That’s the great thing of 2021 we have choice. But Tracey tries to glorify things & make out that a bowl of porridge brings her inner peace , thinking she has a way with words but she ends up sounding ridiculous

I’m shocked too. Not being rude I also got an A1 in English but I later studied it & taught it for a while before I met hubby. I don’t actually tell anyone that but my point is it’s relevant to what I did afterwards so I might have a reason for talking about it. Tracey has limited intelligence, she’s a housewife who wants to be something more - fine, it’s not for all of us some of us love it and some choose to work externally - some both. That’s the great thing of 2021 we have choice. But Tracey tries to glorify things & make out that a bowl of porridge brings her inner peace , thinking she has a way with words but she ends up sounding ridiculous
Yes, I have to agree here. She's nothing but a pseudo intellectual thinking she's Sylvia Plath because she uses flowery language to describe something as prosaic as eating a sandwich or running a bath 🤭

Edit to add: she actually referred to doing her grocery shopping this week as "surreal" . Really Tracey? Walking around Aldi is surreal?

• Haha
Yes, I have to agree here. She's nothing but a pseudo intellectual thinking she's Sylvia Plath because she uses flowery language to describe something as prosaic as eating a sandwich or running a bath 🤭

Edit to add: she actually referred to doing her grocery shopping this week as "surreal" . Really Tracey? Walking around Aldi is surreal?
Maybe she got stoned off her tits 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.