Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she got stoned off her tits 😂😂😂😂
Haha that would certainly make her mundane trip to the shop "Surreal". Looking at social blade her numbers have gone up by about 80 over 2 days. So I guess the shoutouts work, hence why she's shouting out about 5 people a day when her content is as tedious as it ever was. Instead of trying to turn washing her hair into 'a spiritual awakening' she should be looking at ways to churn out interesting content. Isnt that what "writers" are gifted at? Let's be honest, nobody is interested in what anyones favourite sandwich is or how many walks you're going on to survive lockdown blues.

Reactions: 2
Haha that would certainly make her mundane trip to the shop "Surreal". Looking at social blade her numbers have gone up by about 80 over 2 days. So I guess the shoutouts work, hence why she's shouting out about 5 people a day when her content is as tedious as it ever was. Instead of trying to turn washing her hair into 'a spiritual awakening' she should be looking at ways to churn out interesting content. Isnt that what "writers" are gifted at? Let's be honest, nobody is interested in what anyones favourite sandwich is or how many walks you're going on to survive lockdown blues.
Agree like it's not like the occasional mundane day it's every single day. I'm a sahm and I swear I'd be mortified to post my daily life as content like she does, now I'm not ashamed of being a sahm at all but im not a writer or creative. Either is Tracey

Reactions: 4
Agree like it's not like the occasional mundane day it's every single day. I'm a sahm and I swear I'd be mortified to post my daily life as content like she does, now I'm not ashamed of being a sahm at all but im not a writer or creative. Either is Tracey
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head. She’s embarrassed to be a stay at home mom because she thinks she has these necessary skills that make her extra special than to admit she is at stay at home mom. The role of the stay at home mom is the hardest job in the world, some of us love it and some of us don’t. And some of us struggle and some of us don’t. But I think for Tracey she seems to want to act like she is something extra to that and while she’s job searching she is trying to make magical fairy tales out of a sandwich or a curry 🤣

Reactions: 6
As if prospective employers are looking at her prose on mundane life and clamouring to get her. She's legitimately like "As I stood in the shower and the aroma of tea tree oil scintillated my senses, a catharsis washed over me and I watched my troubles whirr down the drain. I realised I am enough" 😹 it screams creative writing class not accomplished writer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
As if prospective employers are looking at her prose on mundane life and clamouring to get her. She's legitimately like "As I stood in the shower and the aroma of tea tree oil sintilated my senses, a catharsis washed over me and I watch my troubles whirr down the drain. I realised I am enough" 😹 it screams creative writing class not accomplished writer.
She might steal that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If anyone knows their address pls send it to me so I can send that child a bedset. Not even joking

• Haha
Reactions: 10
another freebie or on sale somewhere can she not put something child friendly on his bed!! she clearly had those for her old double bed and sure waste not want not, now there billys 🙄 ffs

• Haha
That's her bed and the second one is the one in the loft which makes it even worse, her bed is just 😱😱😱😳

Lads the wrinkles on the duvet 😱 i personally don’t iron but I put my sheets in the dryer and fold them while there still hot but Jesus id even be ashamed of those wrinkles!! If I had that lovely head board I’d at least put something to match the bed and a few more pillows!! She really has no love for how the house looks 😢

Reactions: 5
Those unironed sheets look soooo bad. Mine might not look much better but that's why I don't take photos of it to put on instagram 🙈

Reactions: 3
She really has no pride in that house. It's such a shambles. Billy doesn't even have a proper room

Reactions: 6
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head. She’s embarrassed to be a stay at home mom because she thinks she has these necessary skills that make her extra special than to admit she is at stay at home mom. The role of the stay at home mom is the hardest job in the world, some of us love it and some of us don’t. And some of us struggle and some of us don’t. But I think for Tracey she seems to want to act like she is something extra to that and while she’s job searching she is trying to make magical fairy tales out of a sandwich or a curry 🤣
Agree! I find some days so hard as a sahm and to be quite honest I'm not ashamed to admit that getting the house cleaned and kids washed and myself washed can take a full day then other days I do the bare minimum and we go for a walk instead or make buns

• Heart
She’s frozen the leftover sauce so they will have an ‘epic dinner next week’. Every dinner or sandwich she had is epic, unreal, just works, sensational etc. She’s full of it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.