Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And poor Leanne never got to go to lunches out and pampering sessions during the pandemic. Tracey really lives in her own little world. I'd love to know how much money she actually makes from her "freelance writing".
She boild my blood iv given birth in this pandemic and I was bleeping terrified of me it my unborn child getting sick and my husband literally only being at 30 seconds of my section and jot seeing him til we got home 4 days later.

Reactions: 3
This one looking for a writing job when she makes spelling mistakes in almost every story she does!! 😂 How on earth she studied English is beyond me 🙄🙄

This one looking for a writing job when she makes spelling mistakes in almost every story she does!! 😂 How on earth she studied English is beyond me 🙄🙄
Literally my biggest pet peeve. I understand nobody is perfect and you can easily make mistakes on Instagram stories. BUT that website she wrote for all the time was riddled with typos and grammatical errors. Do they not have someone to check their work? Or even check each other's work? It's so lazy!
You'd think after doing a degree in English she'd know the when to use seen/saw and did/done. Apologies to all the Dubs out there, but it goes through me 😅

Reactions: 5
Literally my biggest pet peeve. I understand nobody is perfect and you can easily make mistakes on Instagram stories. BUT that website she wrote for all the time was riddled with typos and grammatical errors. Do they not have someone to check their work? Or even check each other's work? It's so lazy!
You'd think after doing a degree in English she'd know the when to use seen/saw and did/done. Apologies to all the Dubs out there, but it goes through me 😅
I proofread before I post here or send a text or email. This is your job Tracey.

Reactions: 4
No offence taken. I'm a Dub, from a very working class area and this done/seen business drives me insane. My degree is not in English and I could write a far greater piece than she ever could. Every post has a typo, incorrect spelling or grammatical error. Did she actually get the degree or did she drop out? It also grinds my gears when she learns a new word and puts it in every post thereafter 🤣

No offence taken. I'm a Dub, from a very working class area and this done/seen business drives me insane. My degree is not in English and I could write a far greater piece than she ever could. Every post has a typo, incorrect spelling or grammatical error. Did she actually get the degree or did she drop out? It also grinds my gears when she learns a new word and puts it in every post thereafter 🤣
She probably dropped out. She seems to quit at everything.

Reactions: 1
A tip from the foodie who seems giddy at discovering goulash today; couscous is a grain that cooks quickly 🙄

Reactions: 2
And now begging for work. Wants us to send it her way. Yes Tracey that's how it works.

The utensils she stirs her food with reminds me in of my student house in UL in the nineties. she either uses a baby spoon or those cheap plastic handled ones from my house in college!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There wasn't much in that pot today but she probably got a few lunches out of it for the week. With coleslaw and saleh. It genuinely just works like literally.

• Haha
Since when is she friends with shoshannah 🤔 i think i saw her in a pic once at a coffee morning or something???shes never mentioned her,correct me if im wrong 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She is "worthy and deserving of a rest" this weekend. God love her if she ever gets her arse in gear and gets herself an actual job. The neck of her.
Ahh I'm just pure jealous. I'm working all weekend!

She is "worthy and deserving of a rest" this weekend. God love her if she ever gets her arse in gear and gets herself an actual job. The neck of her.
I was just thinking that, how she ever even going do a ‘writing’ job at home when 110% of her time is given over to willow???

She is insufferable. How does she think single parents working from home and home schooling are coping? Oh yea she never thinks of anyone but herself.

She’s starting to sound like fbg now 😑

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.