Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she put on 10 lbs over Christmas , I’m doing slimming world myself have lost 2.5 stone since August , I took 2 weeks holidays, had what I fancied and prob too many nights of drink and was only up 1/2 lb today
It’s easy done

Reactions: 2
Really annoys me her going on about having Billy bear at home while the schools are shut... she’s not working!! Try working from home full time with 2 kids!! Aoife Bermingham is another one... used to really like her but find her so full of herself and smug. She’s hardly hard up!!

Reactions: 8
Really annoys me her going on about having Billy bear at home while the schools are shut... she’s not working!! Try working from home full time with 2 kids!! Aoife Bermingham is another one... used to really like her but find her so full of herself and smug. She’s hardly hard up!!
Aoife always moans ! She works for the hubby - they have childcare, crèche, school, au pairs - she was always able to put the dinner on in the morning and go for a swim before she starts work! She sends a few emails for the hubby and thinks she works from home, lockdown for Tracey or Aoife only upsets them because they can’t swan around the city. I’m also working from home with a baby and it’s not easy when you have a real bleeping job as opposed to advertising free fruit for Tracey or working for your hubby like Aoife

Reactions: 5
That dinner whatever it was looked disgusting. Fish, milky sauce, Frozen sweetcorn and frozen garlic. A slice of bread blitzed up, what was it meant to be? Looked dreadful. She tries too hard to be gourmet with the very basics (or scraps) of the freezer. She's going to look forward to cherishing her tea and half a bar. Honestly, it depresses me, its binge bing binge on Mcdonalds and Chinese and sweets for two weeks solid just for the sake of it, then back to those depressing dinners and a mini aldi bar🙄. That's not mindful eating.

Reactions: 1
It’s easy done
If you need to burn 3500 calories to drop one lb how many over is she eating to put on that much , she must be just eating constantly for the few weeks that’s totally binge eating no control whatsoever

Ah here. Who said she'd be on Style Counsellors? I had a flip when I saw sosue's tag this morning.

Different Tracey Quinn though 🤣
That will be her next attempt for claim to fame, did you know she was on Don’t tell the bride 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aoife always moans ! She works for the hubby - they have childcare, crèche, school, au pairs - she was always able to put the dinner on in the morning and go for a swim before she starts work! She sends a few emails for the hubby and thinks she works from home, lockdown for Tracey or Aoife only upsets them because they can’t swan around the city. I’m also working from home with a baby and it’s not easy when you have a real bleeping job as opposed to advertising free fruit for Tracey or working for your hubby like Aoife
She is an entitled joke! all her moaning but well able to book a holiday for September! She’s hopeful with the pandemic

Jesus Christ Billy’s pants the length of
It. She needs to cop
On and dress those kids for their age not price

It. She needs to cop
OMG just noticed this. That’s shocking. The second the jeans are hovering above shoes/runner the eldest gets new sizes!
She needs to sort the kids out with new sizes.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It. She needs to cop
Disgraceful. The child's trousers are sitting on his calves, which would indicate they are at least two sizes too small. She can spend money no problem on city breaks, holidays, new phones, takeaways, coffee and cake, brows, hair and nails but delights in spending little to nothing on necessities like clothes and food. I can't fathom what goes on in her head at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
They'd a bleeping weekend away and the child is walking around looking like a pauper, she's a disgrace.
I've been broke beyond belief and I always went without for my kids, always 1000000%

Reactions: 7
Omg Billy’s trousers, I mean you can buy them for a few euro in Penney’s. I know shops are closed now but you can order them from
Dunnes, h &m and so on. Poor child.

Reactions: 4
She’s actually so unbearable in her latest post spouting some shite about “keeping her children innocent for as long as possible” ah that’s nice of ya Tracey, the rest of us are planning on sending our children out to work the streets as early as possible 😒😒😒

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And poor Leanne never got to go to lunches out and pampering sessions during the pandemic. Tracey really lives in her own little world. I'd love to know how much money she actually makes from her "freelance writing".

Did you ever see such a load of bollix about the godmother stuff ? Read the room Tracey. We have all suffered in this to some level but right now, 7k plus cases a day, people dying, businesses closing - and she is crying over sissy asking her to be godmother as if there was ever going to be any other godmother anyway! Really like. The pants on billy today makes me so sad. His socks pulled up so high to cover his legs in zero degrees. I honestly get nauseous with the dinners she shares

oh good god the childs pants 😭 if i had to starve and my kids have decent clothes i wudnt let them out like that what is she playin at seriously cant imagine peter going round in pants 2 sizes to small 🙄

I feel sorry for leannes baby having Tracey as her godmother, the gifts will be anything she can use from pr drops 🙄🙄 NOT that being a godparent is All about the presents 🎁 but if you notice anything she mentioned that was nice for the kids this Christmas was from Leanne or PP’s mother!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.