Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s frozen the leftover sauce so they will have an ‘epic dinner next week’. Every dinner or sandwich she had is epic, unreal, just works, sensational etc. She’s full of it.
Jesus like how much sauce could she have had left over?? She’s such a miser prob only an ice cube size piece 🙄🙄 then again this is the woman who freezes mouthfuls of wine and bits of Parmesan cheese 🧀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg she is sitting there talking about ovulation, her cycle, getting pregnant and her cyst all while her kids in the background and tele on. Could she not go somewhere else for a few minutes and do it privately.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Omg she is sitting there talking about ovulation, her cycle, getting pregnant and her cyst all while her kids in the background and tele on. Could she not go somewhere else for a few minutes and do it privately.
Imagine being so mean you have a giant cyst on your ovaries and you’ll wait on a public list for 21months so far , possible another 21? A private scan is €150-200. Same for consult appointment. A keyhole surgery to remove a cyst cost me €2800 in 2018 when I had a lapse in private cover but didn’t want to let a cyst inside my body! So for €3500 she could have it removed and the fear with it. I don’t believe they are poor I just believe they are mean. Same with Billy’s eye. He was on a waiting list for 5 years for that surgery!!!

Reactions: 7
Imagine being so mean you have a giant cyst on your ovaries and you’ll wait on a public list for 21months so far , possible another 21? A private scan is €150-200. Same for consult appointment. A keyhole surgery to remove a cyst cost me €2800 in 2018 when I had a lapse in private cover but didn’t want to let a cyst inside my body! So for €3500 she could have it removed and the fear with it. I don’t believe they are poor I just believe they are mean. Same with Billy’s eye. He was on a waiting list for 5 years for that surgery!!!
Exactly for the money it would be worth not having the worry. Poor Billy that’s awful ..

Reactions: 2
My friend is same her son needed the surgery earlier and she wouldn't pay for it and then complained when it didn't work because he was much older. Same when he had bowel issues she waited public list and it took over a yr and she was in/out in 5mins and no real answers.
Whereas I went private, needed 1 apt that lasted 1 hour and we'd all the answers. We don't have healthcare either.

Reactions: 1
My friend is same her son needed the surgery earlier and she wouldn't pay for it and then complained when it didn't work because he was much older. Same when he had bowel issues she waited public list and it took over a yr and she was in/out in 5mins and no real answers.
Whereas I went private, needed 1 apt that lasted 1 hour and we'd all the answers. We don't have healthcare either.
It’s a choice you make for sure as a family to pay private cover or not, for me and hubby and baby it’s about €3k a year. Seems a lot but then if something happens that €3k covers a potential €10k of what something might cost. I know not everyone can afford it and I also have an uncle who has a medical card and has received top class care for his many issues. But for Tracey here, she took a free scan from a clinic in dublin when she was pregnant- remember ? She shared the post on it when she was pregnant. So she could possibly even get a free one or pay for a scan and at least a consult appointment!! But she will wait on a public list and give out about it but think nothing of paying a few €k to travel to Dubai again to visit peters family or buy a new car. I guarantee you if Peter had a lump on his balls it would be dealt with

Reactions: 4
Hi! First post here 😂 Is TT trying to tell us she’s pregnant after her weekend of being a tourist in Dublin and living it up in The Mayson?

• Haha
  • Sick
I can’t believe the queen of self care wouldn’t go pay for whatever scans/tests she needs!!! How her husband can sit back and not do anything either is beyond words, if that was me my hubby would be making the appointment for me !! She really lives in her own world thinking that she should just be out at the top of the list since you know she had a baby 🙄🙄 I’m glad she’s put back to the back of the list

I can’t believe the queen of self care wouldn’t go pay for whatever scans/tests she needs!!! How her husband can sit back and not do anything either is beyond words, if that was me my hubby would be making the appointment for me !! She really lives in her own world thinking that she should just be out at the top of the list since you know she had a baby 🙄🙄 I’m glad she’s put back to the back of the list
This stuff makes me think the home birth was more planned that she lets on. How lucky Mammy mystic ma was there, and only mins from the fire brigade station. She wouldn’t have been
Charged for that call out but a planned home birth privately she would have had to pay for ..... hmmm

• Wow
This stuff makes me think the home birth was more planned that she lets on. How lucky Mammy mystic ma was there, and only mins from the fire brigade station. She wouldn’t have been
Charged for that call out but a planned home birth privately she would have had to pay for ..... hmmm
100% she wouldn’t pay for a private midwife to do a home birth, I even made that point a few threads ago!! She really plays with fire when it comes to her and the kids health, taking emergency services away from a real emergency so she can get her picture for the gram 😡😡

• Wow
Reactions: 6
100% she wouldn’t pay for a private midwife to do a home birth, I even made that point a few threads ago!! She really plays with fire when it comes to her and the kids health, taking emergency services away from a real emergency so she can get her picture for the gram 😡😡
I must admit it sounds a bit suss alright. My baby was born in the car. Had a sweep, then little twinges for a couple of hours, then it suddenly ramped up and he was born half an hour later. We still made it into the car and half way to the hospital (admittedly it might have been better to stay at home 😂) - Tracey’s birth story isn’t anything like that, she laboured at home all night but never attempted to go to hospital 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Its pretty obvious she planned it and didn't want the associated cost of a homebirth. She could never admit that because it would highlight how reckless a decison that was. Wonderful for her that it was a textbook birth, but how would she have coped if the baby went into distress or she had a major tear and bled out or any combination of things could have gone wrong. It blows my mind that she will spend money on holidays but not healthcare or adequate clothing. I suffer with health related anxiety so I'm hardly the benchmark, but there's not a hope I could go 21 months with no update on an ovarian cyst. She's an enigma to me 🤔

How many notebooks does she need for her busy week? The Daly dish one is a planner and she didn’t even use it 🤣🤣 her cupboards must be bare cos she buys the same tit every

• Haha
I might be a little sensitive as we had a miscarriage last March and have been trying to conceive since but we certainly don’t need to listen to Tracey’s advice about her ovulation pain and conceiving , there are plenty of pages from well qualified and experienced people on Insta

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
My child has the same eye issues as Billy and I was told if she got near 7 without treatment it's irreversible like she didn't get him sorted til he was 6 thankfully my child hasn't needed surgery yet but has been vigilant in the treatment we were given. We are a one income house but if she needed surgery I'd be getting a loan no way would I leave her 5 years ffs.

My child has the same eye issues as Billy and I was told if she got near 7 without treatment it's irreversible like she didn't get him sorted til he was 6 thankfully my child hasn't needed surgery yet but has been vigilant in the treatment we were given. We are a one income house but if she needed surgery I'd be getting a loan no way would I leave her 5
Hi! First post here 😂 Is TT trying to tell us she’s pregnant after her weekend of being a tourist in Dublin and living it up in The Mayson?
Was thinking the same. She will probably give birth at the spire next time accidentally

I might be a little sensitive as we had a miscarriage last March and have been trying to conceive since but we certainly don’t need to listen to Tracey’s advice about her ovulation pain and conceiving , there are plenty of pages from well qualified and experienced people on Insta
If u ever need a friendly ear iv has a few losses and needed some help ttc too.

Getting billy to help with jobs around the house as part of home schooling.. surely that’s not right! Fair enough have a little chore or 2 for him to do to teach him responsibilities etc but he surely shouldn’t be made do it as part of home schooling?

Jesus she is a dose. And of course it al revolves around willow, dare Billy be able to do anything when she is awake 🙄

Getting billy to help with jobs around the house as part of home schooling.. surely that’s not right! Fair enough have a little chore or 2 for him to do to teach him responsibilities etc but he surely shouldn’t be made do it as part of home schooling?
This is Tracey she will be charging him rent soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.