Tracey Quinn #3 Pockets are tight, will SuperValu or Aldi win the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly glued to this thread more than we are, enjoy the new dish Tray, maybe a nailbrush next

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Clearly glued to this thread more than we are, enjoy the new dish Tray, maybe a nailbrush next
Yep addresses everything that's said here except the dirty nails because she doesnt see how manky they are. Even down to mentioning how shes giving away one of her freebies to her sister after it was said here how scabby she is

Does anyone else cringe that shes elated by cheapness 80c frozen veg and 3.93 for a dish. I find it so embarrassing that she prides herself on living on a shoestring

Reactions: 5
Getting two dinners out of one lasagne 🙈🙈 she definitely reads these threads that’s for sure.

Reactions: 2
Tracey can't wait to dance with her pals again. Who are they does anyone know?

Mystic Ma and BoreAnne

Can Peter not mind Willow? Is it necessary to bring her? People having to go to awful appointments alone, or scans etc, but Willow can come along for the craic. Same goes for Billy's training on weekends.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Mystic Ma and BoreAnne

Can Peter not mind Willow? Is it necessary to bring her? People having to go to awful appointments alone, or scans etc, but Willow can come along for the craic. Same goes for Billy's training on weekends.
She couldn’t be leaving her with Peter sure who’s gonna constantly give her attention?? What if she needs a feed?? 😂😂

she’s really annoying me today she’s like bleeping Saint Tracey with her talk of Billy’s operation 🙄🙄 like his case is so unique to others!! Also the bleeping dishes has she never heard of those brillo scrubber things?? Honestly she’s a melt today 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She couldn’t be leaving her with Peter sure who’s gonna constantly give her attention?? What if she needs a feed?? 😂😂

she’s really annoying me today she’s like bleeping Saint Tracey with her talk of Billy’s operation 🙄🙄 like his case is so unique to others!! Also the bleeping dishes has she never heard of those brillo scrubber things?? Honestly she’s a melt today 😡
She should try having a child with a life limiting condition, where hospital appointments aren’t a family day out with bags of bleeping snacks for willow bear.

Our appointments are almost fortnightly with only one Parent allowed.
Why are TT’s bears excluded from this rule?

Her excitement for stupid petty crap is bugging me today.

Mystic Ma and BoreAnne

God no, Willow can’t be left at home, she’s a free spirit who loves to roam, doesn’t matter if that’s in a hospital waiting room in the middle of a global pandemic..

She really has little to be worrying about if she thinks it's mental to be organising life around snack bags and nap times.

Reactions: 4
She should try having a child with a life limiting condition, where hospital appointments aren’t a family day out with bags of bleeping snacks for willow bear.

Our appointments are almost fortnightly with only one Parent allowed.
Why are TT’s bears excluded from this rule?

Her excitement for stupid petty crap is bugging me today.

God no, Willow can’t be left at home, she’s a free spirit who loves to roam, doesn’t matter if that’s in a hospital waiting room in the middle of a global pandemic..
She’s actually after annoying me bringing Whingy willow to the appointment. Every week I’ve had to source childcare for my child while I bring my other child to a hospital appointment and here she is thinking it’s like a day out to the zoo. What an ignorant women no consideration for those around her!

Reactions: 11
She’s actually after annoying me bringing Whingy willow to the appointment. Every week I’ve had to source childcare for my child while I bring my other child to a hospital appointment and here she is thinking it’s like a day out to the zoo. What an ignorant women no consideration for those around her!
It actually annoys me that she doesn't give a flying one that she is 20 minutes late for an appointment too. Likely holding everyone else up. Not a care in the world strolling along filming yourself talking shite about being late.

Reactions: 11
It actually annoys me that she doesn't give a flying one that she is 20 minutes late for an appointment too. Likely holding everyone else up. Not a care in the world strolling along filming yourself talking shite about being late.
Oh 120% she’s an annoying yoke. We are always early for our appointments because we know parking is a joke we learnt the hard way first day. And her just thinking sure she can just waltz in .in the hospital we go too they’d turn you away if you had someone else with you

Beyond rude, duck the staff and other people waiting, take your time and record a pointless insta story, on top of bring weeping Willow along for the day out. duck you Tracey, absolute disgrace.

I'm actually so annoyed, I'm a childminder and I keep one of the toddlers here on Thursdays until 20 past 7 because her mum has to take her older brother to get dressings changed and because of Covid doesn't bring the little one along with her. Their father passed away at the start of this year so she can't stay with him, unlike Willow and Peter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
But like do you not lose your appointment if you're late? Here Tuppence (cause we know you're watching) hospital visits are not family days out and the waiting room is not a playroom for your toddler who doesnt even have an appointment. Her dad couldn't finish work an hour or two earlier or arrange to have a family member mind her. Its not like you're sticking to the 5k rule. You wouldn't need to worry about snack bags if you left her at home and heaven forbid you had to put 2 euro in a vending machine for a snack. How disrespectful to the hospital staff bringing a demanding toddler in tow. Shes an absolute dose!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Traceys false positive vibes are more obvious as time goes on.. Peter is obviously very little help to the point he can’t take a half day and take billy to an appointment or mind willow at home.... making scraps for dinner every night the week and man handling the food is just gross. I don’t see any real friends.. like of all the bloggers, they all usually have a real life non blogger life long friend, traceys friends have always been insta friendships but never last. Leanne will have pulled away a lot this year between covid and pregnancy, she won’t be bestie much longer is she has a home birth or becomes a breastfeeding hero like her self acclaimed sister. Posting a drawing for free as opposed to posting a bar of chocolate really annoyed me yesterday. People in nursing homes and she can’t put her hand in her pocket for them. Tell the truth Tracey with your notions. You are unemployed with an unhelpful husband who spends more time watching Leeds football than his kids. Has to take you away to a city hotel to get the shag.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s an absolute joke she couldn’t leave Willow at home with Peter, he must be a lazy bastard. She shouldn’t be bringing willow into a hospital, the appointment is for Billy. She’s a disgrace arriving late as well.

Is he not working from home?

If you where 20 mins late for an appointment at mine good luck to ye. Wouldnt be seen and would have to beg for another.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.