Tracey Quinn #3 Pockets are tight, will SuperValu or Aldi win the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was scrolling back and wonder who this person is? Rarely seen since but yet a friend for life at the time... View attachment 322560
View attachment 322560

View attachment 322562
I've never seen that girl before but why is everything OTT gushing about people. Shes either an overbearing friend or It's all fake for social media but the friendships never last. I have certain friends I wouldn't see all the time but if the chips are down I can call on them and vice versa but never would I take to Instagram to laud them in platitudes

Reactions: 2
I honestly hope they turned her away today at the hospital when she rocked up with her bleeping picnic basket!!
why wouldnโ€™t she leave willow with someone and give billy some one on one time?? Also who has the same dinner 2 days in a row?? I know some people might freeze the 2nd portion and have another day!! Iโ€™d be bleeping divorced if I was that tight ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Did i hear right?? Shes giving leanne a miniture bottle of cheap aldi prosecco that she got for free for after she has her first baby? Go all out Tracey why dont you๐Ÿ™„ I had no idea this level of meanness even existed. As the saying goes.. She would live on the clippings of tin. I can't take any more of her depressing dinners... You dont put courgette into absolutely everything. A big huge deal made out of the salmon dinner as if it was Michelen star worthy.. And the hummous worked with it๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That dish would come up clean after a few hot cycles in a dishwasher. Leanne must be due soon

Reactions: 1
Did i hear right?? Shes giving leanne a miniture bottle of cheap aldi prosecco that she got for free for after she has her first baby? Go all out Tracey why dont you๐Ÿ™„ I had no idea this level of meanness even existed. As the saying goes.. She would live on the clippings of tin. I can't take any more of her depressing dinners... You dont put courgette into absolutely everything. A big huge deal made out of the salmon dinner as if it was Michelen star worthy.. And the hummous worked with it๐Ÿ˜‚
Yea giving Leanne the smaller of 2 free bottles she got from an Aldi PR drop ๐Ÿ˜‚ she'll probably pair it with a stack of Willows worn out baby clothes. If shes feeling really generous she might cook her one of her "it just works" courgette hotpots ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Yea giving Leanne the smaller of 2 free bottles she got from an Aldi PR drop ๐Ÿ˜‚ she'll probably pair it with a stack of Willows worn out baby clothes. If shes feeling really generous she might cook her one of her "it just works" courgette hotpots ๐Ÿ˜‚
Was it me or did she have a lot of Xmas clothes in the attic in sizes for willow ๐Ÿ™ˆ Iโ€™m all for a bargain but thatโ€™s too much now

Was it me or did she have a lot of Xmas clothes in the attic in sizes for willow ๐Ÿ™ˆ Iโ€™m all for a bargain but thatโ€™s too much now
Was it clothes from last year? Prob be too small but she Will wear them with leggings lol

• Haha
I think if I remember correctly she got them in the January sales for this year tbh Iโ€™d get over that as a lot of people do it. I got lots of Christmas presents last Jan in the boots 70% boot sale lol

Some of them were def Billy's from a couple of years ago when she was gifted that haul in stores up north. Instead of using it on xmas presents as I'm sure it was intended she spent the lot on xmas pjs and jumpers in loads of sizes for years to come๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Not a word from Tight arse now because she has absolutely no excuse for today

It actually annoys me that she doesn't give a flying one that she is 20 minutes late for an appointment too. Likely holding everyone else up. Not a care in the world strolling along filming yourself talking shite about being late.
She's beyond selfish.

Reactions: 3
Well she dumped the dish and bought a new one. But she doesn't follow here obviously ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Tracey could you sort the roots too and nails.
Our dogs are fed out of cleaner bowls and Iโ€™m not joking. We wash them every day after their meals. That dish is growing mould the food is so old on it. ๐Ÿคฎ

Reactions: 4
Yes I have to say that really annoyed me too. She did it during the last lockdown aswell and I remember being fed up she brought W to Crumlin with her. Each of my 3 have had different GP/dentist/hospital appointments throughout the pandemic and I would not for one second have even considered bringing anyone but the child in question. My husband works from home too so just worked around it without issue (as he absolutely should- parenting is 50/50!!). Special rules for Tracey and Willow bear on the Willow show though of course.

Also Tracey I respectfully disagree with your statement yesterday โ€œI feel like everyone has one of these scaldy dishes in their kitchenโ€ - I absolutely 100% do not have any kitchenware I could refer to as scaldy. Grim.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes I have to say that really annoyed me too. She did it during the last lockdown aswell and I remember being fed up she brought W to Crumlin with her. Each of my 3 have had different GP/dentist/hospital appointments throughout the pandemic and I would not for one second have even considered bringing anyone but the child in question. My husband works from home too so just worked around it without issue (as he absolutely should- parenting is 50/50!!). Special rules for Tracey and Willow bear on the Willow show though of course.

Also Tracey I respectfully disagree with your statement yesterday โ€œI feel like everyone has one of these scaldy dishes in their kitchenโ€ - I absolutely 100% do not have any kitchenware I could refer to as scaldy. Grim.
My husband is an essential worker and worked long hours during the first lockdown and now but still could juggle work to mind our child so I could attend antenatal appts alone. They sat outside in the car for up to 4 hours some times. And I seen no one in my pregnancy and still haven't been to a supermarket.

• Heart
Im not backing Peter up here but it might not be him its prob her she prob wont let him look after her because Willow craves Traceys attention alllllll the time & god forbid she needed the boob ๐Ÿ™„ shes a joke bloody pisses me off have had go to attend all my hospital & docs apps on my own thru lockdown and she saunters in like its a family day out if people like her stopped doing this tit then maybe essential people like dads might be allowed in to accompany their wives ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

Im not backing Peter up here but it might not be him its prob her she prob wont let him look after her because Willow craves Traceys attention alllllll the time & god forbid she needed the boob ๐Ÿ™„ shes a joke bloody pisses me off have had go to attend all my hospital & docs apps on my own thru lockdown and she saunters in like its a family day out if people like her stopped doing this tit then maybe essential people like dads might be allowed in to accompany their wives ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค
Yes this is it!!!

Veryyyyyy quiet tonight Tracey. Are you typing up an apology to all the health care staff you gave the fingers to today when bringing your 2 kids in for a little playdate!?

Veryyyyyy quiet tonight Tracey. Are you typing up an apology to all the health care staff you gave the fingers to today when bringing your 2 kids in for a little playdate!?
Not at all, put up a bit essay about Billy though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.