Tracey Quinn #3 Pockets are tight, will SuperValu or Aldi win the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can travelling for a podcast be essential . My boys haven’t seen their grandparents since September, eldest has special needs , they lost their dad almost 3 yrs ago and part of routine was every second week they would go to nan and grandad for weekend and we haven’t even done that because they are outside our travel distance , makes my blood boil
You would be exempt from travel distance if your child has special needs and your reason for travel is to keep up with a routine for your child

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Back to Aldi again this morning. Hopefully Supervalu have seen sense and won't continue to gift her vouchers. Honestly if you were getting a good gig with a company you would think you would have a bit of cop on not to continuously show one of their rivals on your platform!

Reactions: 4
I know lots of people haven’t got tumble dryers but I’m allergic seeing the clothes drying like that in the kitchen and on the radiator!! When I had no rads I used to put the horses in the spare room so I couldn’t see it 😂😂
Also the dirt of the carpet on the stairs!! The corned look black with dirt/fluff

• Sick
I know lots of people haven’t got tumble dryers but I’m allergic seeing the clothes drying like that in the kitchen and on the radiator!! When I had no rads I used to put the horses in the spare room so I couldn’t see it 😂😂
Also the dirt of the carpet on the stairs!! The corned look black with dirt/fluff
I had to go back and have a look. Sweet jesus, that looks like it was never hoovered. It doesn't take much to run the nozzle of the hoover along the corners 😒 and then Tracey claims to have OCD?? Pull the other one.

Reactions: 2
You would be exempt from travel distance if your child has special needs and your reason for travel is to keep up with a routine for your child
I didn't realise when parents are split too for kids to see the other parent there are travel exemptions. I only found out today like we haven't seen our step kids in almost 3 months with lockdown and then illness in each house at different points too.

I had to go back and have a look. Sweet jesus, that looks like it was never hoovered. It doesn't take much to run the nozzle of the hoover along the corners 😒 and then Tracey claims to have OCD?? Pull the other one.
Yea ocd with freezing sweetcorn and avoiding washing dishes and herself

Reactions: 1
I don't think making a crappy podcasts is classed as essential, do you Tracey?? Have some respect for your 20k followers and follow the guidelines. There's people losing jobs left right and centre due to the restrictions in place but Tracey doesn't give two shites
Sure her Mystic Ma is coming up from Wexford to mind her kids when she goes away.. I mean when she goes into town for a sleepove.. Rules don't apple to "influencers"

Sure her Mystic Ma is coming up from Wexford to mind her kids when she goes away.. I mean when she goes into town for a sleepove.. Rules don't apple to "influencers"

Oh yeah that's true, I hope someone calls her out on it

Could her hints for a new dryer be any more obvious 🤭 on a weekly basis shes waxing lyrical about how much washing she has to do

I pity the poor old folks she got matched up with!! I hope they like the free pr stuff she doesn’t want 😂😂 she’s only doing it cos it’s free to post and of course for all the praise 😜

I pity the poor old folks she got matched up with!! I hope they like the free pr stuff she doesn’t want 😂😂 she’s only doing it cos it’s free to post and of course for all the praise 😜

She's not even send in them anything only drawings from Billy and a bar of chocolate. Jesus christ like don't sign up for it if you aren't going to part with a few euro to make someone happy this Christmas. There's even a list of suggestions on the website of what to send, sweets, toiletries, playing cards, scratch cards, 2 euro prizes for bingo, cds, books etc. I feel sorry for whoever opens up her envelope of scabbiness.

This has actually annoyed me so much, there's a huge list of things to choose from, it's clear that people send more than a bar of chocolate and a note from Billy Bear. Be as scabby as you like in your own filthy house Tracey but why bother signing up to this at all, shameful

Attachments

She's not even send in them anything only drawings from Billy and a bar of chocolate. Jesus christ like don't sign up for it if you aren't going to part with a few euro to make someone happy this Christmas. There's even a list of suggestions on the website of what to send, sweets, toiletries, playing cards, scratch cards, 2 euro prizes for bingo, cds, books etc. I feel sorry for whoever opens up her envelope of scabbiness.
Yea and the free bottle of processco for Leanne for after the baby is born but she made sure to say shes only giving her the small bottle 😂😂😂 such a scab 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The nail is vile

The teaspoon mixing the veg always wrecks my tits

She's using that filthy dirty dish again, for the veg.

The way she says SAAALT

But I'm really happy to see that Billy got a homemade sambo

IMG-20201123-WA0000.jpg

It's way worse a couple of stories later 🤮 and the soother upside down on the counter shes preparing food on 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Well she dumped the dish and bought a new one. But she doesn't follow here obviously 😂😂😂😂 Tracey could you sort the roots too and nails.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.