Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More ‘ I can’t believe I have a girl’ posts despite Willow nearly being 1.5 🙄 she will surely get pregnant again soon to have some reason to keep a following interested. I think people are over Tracey really. The podcast is like one last attempt to throw everything at it - the big long list of things she’s tried to get famous/attention with 😳!

Reactions: 2
Her bedroom represents her style personally doesn’t it, or lack of. A splash of something old and tattered. Something that was stylish in the 80s. Something else from the 90s. The magnolia walls that came with the house when they got it. All mis matched together though 😳. Not even a tin of paint has been bought since they bought the house.
By the looks of it most of the earnings go on Peter's wardrobe. He is well kitted out in designer gear.

Reactions: 1
Couldn’t agree more. And I nearly unfollowed for all the moaning about all the pick ups/drop offs like welcome to the real world , she works for her hubby like she doesn’t have a real like boss waiting for her to be on time. Find her a bit too painful with the dinner menu / food prep / it’s easy be that organised when you’re working from home FOR YOUR HUBBY ... soz I ranted a bit there I just don’t need to see all her bleeping swimsuits
Q,
No completely get it I think the same and has she mentioned something before about having a cleaner?? Sure remember when she went on foreign holiday for a week alone pregnant 😳😳 like who can do that

Q,
No completely get it I think the same and has she mentioned something before about having a cleaner?? Sure remember when she went on foreign holiday for a week alone pregnant 😳😳 like who can do that
cleaner ⚠
Live in au pair ⚠
Paid Childminder ⚠
Not to mention the grandparents next door ⚠

honestly have to grit my teeth when she moans because she has a lot of help , more than most & it’s not like she’s going to be in trouble for being late for work etc.

cleaner ⚠
Live in au pair ⚠
Paid Childminder ⚠
Not to mention the grandparents next door ⚠

honestly have to grit my teeth when she moans because she has a lot of help , more than most & it’s not like she’s going to be in trouble for being late for work etc.
Ugh sooooo basically her ass is wiped for her !!! Try actually working in real job requires leaving your home and children then try raising your children yourself ,not being loaded with cash and cleaning your own house then ill have a good aul moan with you!! She raves on about the most superficial accounts too all stuck up living in lala land snobs

Ugh sooooo basically her ass is wiped for her !!! Try actually working in real job requires leaving your home and children then try raising your children yourself ,not being loaded with cash and cleaning your own house then ill have a good aul moan with you!! She raves on about the most superficial accounts too all stuck up living in lala land snobs
Not sure how Tracey & Aoife are so pally they’re worlds apart outside of breastfeeding really.. Tracey does lick Aoifes hole so maybe Aoife hangs around for that. I can’t understand how Aoife has a following it’s very bland snobby sea swim and avocado smoothie type insta isn’t it ...

Not sure how Tracey & Aoife are so pally they’re worlds apart outside of breastfeeding really.. Tracey does lick Aoifes hole so maybe Aoife hangs around for that. I can’t understand how Aoife has a following it’s very bland snobby sea swim and avocado smoothie type insta isn’t it ...
Definitely not relatable at all ,is there a thread here for good relatable accounts to follow i know alot and they are just normal soooooooo refreshing to see

I listened to that ep of Traceys podcast and AB failed to mention that support system when she was wittering on about how she goes to bed to watch reality tv around 9ish then up for her beach swim. It seems Aoifes life is absolutely nothing but self care. She couldnt be more unrelatable if she tried.

TT was fawning all over her showering her with compliments and sucking up at every opportunity. Utterly nauseating and I wont be tuning in again 😂

Reactions: 4
Yeah AB does my head in lately esp last week when she was like I’ve 3 different drop offs and. We’d to get my head around it! Like my husband (like many other women out there) goes to work before kids get up so I’ve lunches get 3 kids dresses school/ play school/ and crèche drop offs and she has got her mam dad and husband to help but is still complaining get a bleeping grip! Ugh

Yeah AB does my head in lately esp last week when she was like I’ve 3 different drop offs and. We’d to get my head around it! Like my husband (like many other women out there) goes to work before kids get up so I’ve lunches get 3 kids dresses school/ play school/ and crèche drop offs and she has got her mam dad and husband to help but is still complaining get a bleeping grip! Ugh
There should be a thread on her she’s unbearable. She is getting paid for working for hubby & refers to ‘work’ when talking about juggling things but never mentions the extensive support system & the fact that she doesn’t have to travel to work & she will never be in trouble or docked pay for being sick or late.....

Why is the text on all of TT stories aways so high up the top that its cut off. Its like that on every story. How can a professional "content creator" not see that 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Laura is back, not a word about it from tight arse Tracey, looks so bad on her part I think

Reactions: 3
I dont see it as LD throwing her toys out of the pram. She was likely genuinely hurt at the bizarre accusations and being discussed here when its raw. Frenemies dont send you meals when youve had a baby or go with you to your kids hospital appointments. She appears to have been a real friend to T and her judgement has been clouded with paranoia and jealousy. Its ultimately Traceys loss. I dont think she has a big circle of gal pals. The insta train wont last forever and she may regret attaching herself to Aoife B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.