Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My OH buys me clothes all the time. Stuff he knows ill love etc
My husband would pick me up a few things too but I’d prefer to buy mine and our kids clothes myself.
TT never does unless it’s a freebie.

Reactions: 1
Now he’s bought her Aperol & Prosecco. Is he in the dog house or trying to show us what a great husband he is?!!

I see the text is missing from her stories again the last story was missing “my husband is not an internet troll” on it.

Reactions: 3
Not for one second am I a clothes snob all my stuff is Tesco/ Dunnes/ penneys BUT there’s something so deeply sad and dull about her excitement over the black raincoat 😐🤷🏼‍♀️ I genuinely feel she needs something else in her life if this is what sparks the joy in her

Reactions: 7
Another story of Peter spending on mundane tripe what a lovable oaf he is...🤪

How about you tell your followers what Peter has been DMing women hes hunted down from tattle.

Reactions: 5
Another story of Peter spending on mundane tripe what a lovable oaf he is...🤪

How about you tell your followers what Peter has been DMing women hes hunted down from tattle.
Has anyone got any screenshots of this? Would luv to see

Reactions: 6
This is getting comical now, she is clearly glued to this thread. "Little man's" room is now being shown. Tracey, it's still in shite, you just reorganised the shite. Paint it, go to IKEA get some nice furniture, and a nice kids duvet cover. Maybe Peter will get something reduced on Amazon

Unfortunately she needs to accept she doesnt have an eye for home decor. Its just not her thing. So maybe give little man and herself privacy and stop showing their higgeldy piggeldy bedrooms.

• Haha
This is getting comical now, she is clearly glued to this thread. "Little man's" room is now being shown. Tracey, it's still in shite, you just reorganised the shite. Paint it, go to IKEA get some nice furniture, and a nice kids duvet cover. Maybe Peter will get something reduced on Amazon
Isn’t he too young to be away up in the half converted attic playing alone?

It looks like a shed. All thrown together. The joists right on top of his bed.

I’d rather he played beside me downstairs. You don’t have to have the tv on Tray 🙄

Hes only 6, surely those stairs are a hazzard. Theres just way too much varnished pine in her house for any of the rooms to look good.

Last edited:
Hes only 6, surely those stairs are a hazzard. Theres just way to much varnished pine in her house for any of the rooms to look good.
The red exposed joists. Surely he’d bang his head on those? There’s no headboard on his bed. Its not a kids bedroom at all.

Peter is a great man altogether. 6 bottles of Comfort on Amazon and likely he's never put on a wash in his life.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If only we could all have a Peter to buy us household items and bully people on our behalf.

Reactions: 2
Honest to god if my hubby bought me 6 bottles of comfort he’d be having them for dinner 😂😂
Why are they so miserable with money like I love a bargain myself but she’s almost having an orgasam over comfort 🙄👍

• Haha
I don't want to brag, but my partner brought back dishwasher tablets from the shop today, and they were lemon scented.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.