Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm getting sick of this self care shite. Everything she does now is self care. Popping into Penney's today - self care. Please now. A bit of self care advice for her from me would be to ditch those sunglasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm getting sick of this self care shite. Everything she does now is self care. Popping into Penney's today - self care. Please now. A bit of self care advice for her from me would be to ditch those sunglasses.
The earrings, I had them a good 7/8 years ago from penny’s or new look I can’t remember which 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The earrings, I had them a good 7/8 years ago from penny’s or new look I can’t remember which 🤦🏽‍♀️
I had earrings like that circa 2008/9 - we know from the coca cola glasses that she keeps cheap tat for decades.

Totally agree on the self care. Getting really old when its any act of daily life. I bought a bar of choc in centra today and put mascara on #selfcare. Spare me🤨

The earrings always remind me of the ones I would buy in the pound shops in cork city on a Saturday when I was 13/14

Reactions: 1
The earrings always remind me of the ones I would buy in the pound shops in cork city on a Saturday when I was 13/14
Same got the same pair for my first teenage disco 😂😂 a long time ago now.

who knew I was practicing #selfcare

Every time she makes herself a coffee it’s self care. Like what planet is she living on.

Also,It seems like Laura’s rant yesterday was aimed at here but nobody here thinks she started the trolling against Tracey, it was said that Tracey thinks she did.. bizarre.

Every time she makes herself a coffee it’s self care. Like what planet is she living on.

Also,It seems like Laura’s rant yesterday was aimed at here but nobody here thinks she started the trolling against Tracey, it was said that Tracey thinks she did.. bizarre.
I didn’t think it was aimed at here at all. Think it was more aimed at Tracy

I didn’t think it was aimed at here at all. Think it was more aimed at Tracy
Maybe I took her up wrong?
Either way, very weird that she’d delete her instagram altogether because of something that’s not true. I certainly wouldn’t be giving Tracey that satisfaction if I was her!

Maybe I took her up wrong?
Either way, very weird that she’d delete her instagram altogether because of something that’s not true. I certainly wouldn’t be giving Tracey that satisfaction if I was her!
True yea..... maybe she just taking some time off. Tracy lovin it no doubt!!

The elephant decals for her own bedroom 🙄 wouldnt they be better suited to a childs bedroom. I love animals but there would have been a much classier way to incorporate them into her decor. She has no style and I think thats why shes so jealous of LD

Her bedroom is awful too though. Nothing but a bed and a stupid quote stenciled onto the wall. Not a cushion or anything cosy in sight.
I'm sure she's only too delighted with her new bed but that photo highlights what we've all been saying about her mismatched decor. Cheap as chips amazon wall stickers, a navy bed against cream walls, with a tatty old beige duvet that barely covers the bed, dark grey curtains and a 90s style pine door (that could look great against a different colour palette) her Instagram has reached its peak.

Her bedroom represents her style personally doesn’t it, or lack of. A splash of something old and tattered. Something that was stylish in the 80s. Something else from the 90s. The magnolia walls that came with the house when they got it. All mis matched together though 😳. Not even a tin of paint has been bought since they bought the house.

Reactions: 3
I totally get that buying a house is costly and a lack of leftover money often leaves you stuck with floors, doors, kitchens etc that arent your style. You can easily and cheaply restore and transform fixtures and fittings with a bit of paint in the right colour. Its like shes brought all her tat from all her rentals over the years and given no thought to quality or style - its the typical cheap is supreme and savings over style.

Like would she not look at Leannes blank canvas and get a bit of inspiration?

I totally get that buying a house is costly and a lack of leftover money often leaves your stuck with floors, doors, kitchens etc that arent your style. You can easily and cheaply restore and transform fixtures and fittings with a bit of paint in the right colour. Its like shes brought all her tat from all her rentals over the years and given no thought to quality or style - its the typical cheap is supreme and savings over style.

Like would she not look at Leannes blank canvas and get a bit of inspiration?
Leanne’s house is completely grey. No inspiration to be got there. I find her house so bland and clinical.

I never saw Leannes house but I more meant everything would be fresh, new and clean - so surely it be somewhat more inspiring than mismatched furniture, clutter and an accumulation of tat.

I have friends in new builds. One went for classic greys with cool art and rugs and the other went with funky colours, art and ornaments- totally different styles but the freshness of each inspires me to do better with my space

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.