Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes so bloody tight. Nothing lights her up quicker than a bargain, borrowed item, gift, reused, savings. Shes the epitome of scabby

Reactions: 5
Why is the child's IKEA unit so close to the top of the stairs? I hope to jaysis one of those boxes contains a parachute cause he will fall arse over tit down them stairs 😂

I'm all about celebrating the little things, but a standard black raincoat, 6 bottles of comfort and moving your kids bed around is not the definition of excitement nor is it grid worthy 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They should swap rooms around. They have a bigger bed now as big as the room practically which is not practical looks like they cant even close the door. Tracey and pp would be better off moving up to the top floor. Seems to be more space there. Then Billy could take their room and maybe get a smaller bed for him and he would still have space to play. His bed was a hand me down anyway from.what I remember

Reactions: 2
They should swap rooms around. They have a bigger bed now as big as the room practically which is not practical looks like they cant even close the door. Tracey and pp would be better off moving up to the top floor. Seems to be more space there. Then Billy could take their room and maybe get a smaller bed for him and he would still have space to play. His bed was a hand me down anyway from.what I remember
They should definitely do that. I had an attic room years ago and it worked out perfect. We had a double bed, lockers, clothing rail, office desk setup (granted I had to store most of my clothing/shoes in main bedroom) but there was plenty of space and nothing looked cluttered. Plus wouldnt she prefer the peace of mind that Billy isnt going to tumble down a flight of stairs.

It would make a way better adult room than a childs room. Nothing child like about the attic. If his toys weren't there it would look like a spare room.dont understand the lack of effort in making a space homely. Their own bedroom looks cold and clinical but the pride she has in showing it all off then

Reactions: 1
No according to PP little man has the best room in the house. 🙄

Personally I wouldnt go for cosleeping. Theres a higher risk of SIDS in smaller babies and in older babies like Willow it will be harder to get her to sleep in her own bed. Whats the longterm plan there? Sleep with T&P forever, share a room with Billy? They move?

• Angry
Have they only got a 1 bed house with a converted attic?? Poor Billy stuck up in the attic when surely there's another bedroom for him in the house?

Have they only got a 1 bed house with a converted attic?? Poor Billy stuck up in the attic when surely there's another bedroom for him in the house?
Billy's old room is now an office for when Peter was working from home as far as I remember.

I'd imagine they moved Billy up to the attic to play the long game of getting willow into his old room eventually not to have it right Billy you move up now to make room for willow moving in tomorrow. But I'd say it will be a looong game as in they have no intention of moving her soon

Putting a child in an attic bedroom reminds me of that old film the little princess, she was in a posh boarding school but when her rich dad disappeared in the war she was put in the attic as there was no money to pay her fees 😂😂

Is it only a 2 bedroom house then? Living area and kitchen and bathroom seem very spacious for only 2 bedrooms

2 bedroom and attic conversion
Think the kitchen is an extension well where the dining area/playroom area is

Id love to redesign her home. She has a fantastic space to work with downstairs. I'd paint her living room an aqua green /blue and all her skirting and fireplace a high gloss white. Ditch that geometric pastel rug and get something like a thiner mat style muted cream rug and matching curtains. Id also love to sort those bedrooms. They could be done up so cheaply. I wonder does she still have that garish red in her toilet 😑

Id love to redesign her home. She has a fantastic space to work with downstairs. I'd paint her living room an aqua green /blue and all her skirting and fireplace a high gloss white. Ditch that geometric pastel rug and get something like a thiner mat style muted cream rug and matching curtains. Id also love to sort those bedrooms. They could be done up so cheaply. I wonder does she still have that garish red in her toilet 😑
I’d love to deep clean it and sort the garden.

I’d love to deep clean it and sort the garden.
Ive let my own go to shite lately 😂 Also those Kallafix units she has can look gorgeous in a sitting room or bedroom up against the wall with wicker or fabric (matching) baskets in each shelf for storage. As opposed to how TT uses it. Shoved under her kitchen countertop with all the random bric a brac hanging off each shelf

The house is so small and with kids you accumulate so much crap. It’s only going to get worse for her.

Her house is just so mish mash & maybe she's happy with that but from the start (when they moved it) it's just a fling it all in & hope for the best. Maybe they were just happy to be homeowners, but given they were living her aunts granny flat for an age you'd have think they'd have enough to do up the bedroooms at least.

Her downstairs is huge & my god I'd have it massive, my kitchen is tiny and as for the garden, holy moly, just turn the sods & reseed, would have taken a weekends work after winter/beg of spring.

PeterPineapple won't be going to any Leeds matches anytime soon so they have enough money.

Ya the house has so much potential.kitchen is a great space so much light but it's all over the place. Garden gets great light too I'd be living out there during summer once sorted out. Imagine doors open on to that space. Be fab.

She needs to zone her kitchen/living space as per Laura de Barra. Make 1/3 eating 1/3 kitchen & 1/3 living/family area, that way actual living room can be for relax time/adults only in evening etc.

And yes Billy's room needs to be theirs, she doesn't need to be on main bedroom floor because Willow will be still sleeping with her & feeding till the next child is conceived. A single bed, nice boy soft furnishings, his toys neatly in Kallax & a bookshelf/unit so he has space on floor for play.

But first, oh sweet divine GET RID OF THE bleeping PINE

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.