Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m thinking herself. Talking about breast feeding and about how it’s self care to have a 1 year old permanently attached to your nipple while getting no sleep. Yep self care there alright.
not knocking bf btw. I did it myself without harping on about it
This is the thing. BF didn’t work out great for me and I’m ok with that but now I feel that it’s taboo if you BF and you don’t sing it from the roof top. If you want to BF and sing about it that’s fine but equally so if you want to BF and do it in private that’s ok too. People don’t need to be told they are ‘shamed’ if they choose to cover their boob from their brother in law while they get used to BF. I feel it’s too much on insta - I’m all for it but it does make you feel awkward about not wanting to do it on camera which I imagine is normal for most of us !!! She’s gone very quiet on insta but if she wants the freebie life she will have to come back to adds and freebies

Reactions: 1
Defo something up with her. Hasnt been 20 videos of Willow in her high chair in days. Either shes mad at pineapple for showing their true colours, licking her wounds, in a huff over her beef with Laura, the pink hair is looking tit or looking for attention since the poem didnt get it for her🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Funny how people happen to be messaging her looking for info just before it starts and she needs to fill spaces.

I know she claims to be a mindful eating expert but I find it odd that Camile Thai would choose Tracey to collab with. They sell seriously overpriced meals that she would never consider forking out on. Iceland would be a more fitting collab with their frozen dins.

Last edited:
I know she claims to be a mindful eating expert but I find it odd that Camille Thai would choose Tracey to collab with. They sell seriously overpriced meals that she would never consider forking out on. Iceland would be a more fitting collab with their frozen dins.
But she’s a mindful eater so she can eat anything (or maybe she was just the cheapest influencer? I’d say she would do an AD for a €20 meal voucher )

Reactions: 6
Please, she is clearly having some self care time ahead of tomorrow’s podcast . Ok let’s bet who the guest is ? Her mom ? Leanne ? Some other mom blogger who breastfeeds ? Mmmm it can’t be her on her own she’s a snooze fest

Hmm wonder would she have Aoibhe Devlin as the next guest. Would coincide with Aoibhe's big return

Reactions: 2
Still haven’t come on insta to do a live story in a while. And today just a pic of the back of her head. Hmmmm....

I dont think appearance necessarily has anything to do with self care as such. It is not about having a bath and painting your nails either. Real self care is more than that, it's looking at what your needs are and whether they are being met or not. It's about self compassion and 'allowing' yourself to get what you need. I really think she should have researched the topic more..like going for a walk or a swim can be self care for someone but there has to be reason why...it has to give you something..it cant be because that's what Mary does it for her self care so I should too. And on appearance not everyone has fancy hair or clothes or nails done. I know I don't because that is not me. Hygiene is something else and if that is what you mean that is basic life skills not self care. Prob a bit of a ramble there.

Reactions: 5
I dont think appearance necessarily has anything to do with self care as such. It is not about having a bath and painting your nails either. Real self care is more than that, it's looking at what your needs are and whether they are being met or not. It's about self compassion and 'allowing' yourself to get what you need. I really think she should have researched the topic more..like going for a walk or a swim can be self care for someone but there has to be reason why...it has to give you something..it cant be because that's what Mary does it for her self care so I should too. And on appearance not everyone has fancy hair or clothes or nails done. I know I don't because that is not me. Hygiene is something else and if that is what you mean that is basic life skills not self care. Prob a bit of a ramble there.
I agree. For me self care is going to my favourite café with a book... even if my hair looks like shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her hair is shocking looking. She must be mortified
On a separate note I just looked at Laura’s Instagram. Used to follow her ages ago. Wtf has she done to her lips? 👄

Her hair is shocking looking. She must be mortified
On a separate note I just looked at Laura’s Instagram. Used to follow her ages ago. Wtf has she done to her lips? 👄
I think she should dye it a nice brown. It would also solve her roots problem.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.