Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The brush makes me wanna vomit. I'd say its so hard from dirty old make up it be like applying foundation with a hedgehog

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She is so desperate for fame she would sell her right arm and Peters left nut for a bit of exposure. I've a feeling there is a loooong IGTV coming our way about "trolling/bullying" .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah lads would she not have picked a tidier background ?😂
Which is precisely the reason she cant find a niche. She lacks awareness to see that her background is unkempt or her appearance is dishevelled. Everything is a thrown together "that'll do" attitude

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This has got to be a piss take?? Mortified for them. Why is Peter 🍍 looking into the camera like a weirdo ? 🤣
Where did the pineapple reference come from? 🤣🍍

Oh my god I had to turn it off. I was actually in physical pain from cringing so much.
“Peter is going to treat me and cook” eh turning the oven on and throwing 2 ready meals into it is not cooking! Jesus Christ 😂
Even worse is the fact it was a birthday meal for her. It was likely gifted by Iceland as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Sweet Jesus what did I just watch?? First of all those SW meals are vile. They are only meant for when you are caught and need to eat in a hurry. Not for a bloody date night!! He seemed so awkward on camera.

Reactions: 3
I watched the date night video too 🙈 oh my god she is sooo tight and scabby!! It was all so awkward and contrived 🙄🙄 if my oh suggested free frozen meals for my birthday treat he’d end up in hospital 😂😂

• Haha
Where oh where is Tracey Tuppence?
the hair must be looking like peach straw by now 🤣

Reactions: 2
Where oh where is Tracey Tuppence?
the hair must be looking like peach straw by now 🤣
Please, she is clearly having some self care time ahead of tomorrow’s podcast . Ok let’s bet who the guest is ? Her mom ? Leanne ? Some other mom blogger who breastfeeds ? Mmmm it can’t be her on her own she’s a snooze fest

Please, she is clearly having some self care time ahead of tomorrow’s podcast . Ok let’s bet who the guest is ? Her mom ? Leanne ? Some other mom blogger who breastfeeds ? Mmmm it can’t be her on her own she’s a snooze fest
I’m thinking herself. Talking about breast feeding and about how it’s self care to have a 1 year old permanently attached to your nipple while getting no sleep. Yep self care there alright.
not knocking bf btw. I did it myself without harping on about it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.