Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair if I was her I'd be fuming with Peter, her writing that poem and posting the same time that Peter decides to come on here threatening people. Such a stupid move

Reactions: 6
To be fair if I was her I'd be fuming with Peter, her writing that poem and posting the same time that Peter decides to come on here threatening people. Such a stupid move
And the way he belittled her podcast by saying it was a 'bleeping hobby' wasn't very nice I did feel sorry for her then. i actually listened to the first one and took a few bits from it 🙊 i am the worst for putting everyone first and not getting it back in return and her podcast made me realise that.

Reactions: 2
This may sound extreme but I wonder did anything happen with her and the pineapple cos she hasn’t shown her face since he was apparently on here?? Or there’s beef with her and her ‘friends’ who have done a podcast together!!
Looks to me she doesn't even follow him back on Insta!

She is deffo on here as she has sunglasses on now doing the school run and saying she looks like she us going to electric picnic 🙈🤣🤣

She must have a nice shiner under those shades so!

still refusing to come on and do a good lip smacking live story. Fair play to her checking this thread the site needs the hits. The more she comes on the more money and audience the site gets.

Def the hair, sure it took about 24hrs before she showed it after having it done, if she was happy she'd have come on the min she left hairdressers.

Def the hair, sure it took about 24hrs before she showed it after having it done, if she was happy she'd have come on the min she left hairdressers.
why isn’t she doing a live. And wearing shades on a day it’s lashing as well.

she hasnt shown her face in a while where the phone would usually be beat into her face doing a live story.

And why is on this page all the time? Did she not tell her followers she would NEVER give this page another second and yet her and her husband are ALL over this thread. Did Tracey lie to her followers 😱😱😱

Reactions: 1
Just got a #prdrop of free donuts so it's I'll good in the hood!!! Few snaps here and there and still receiving freebies!!

Just got a #prdrop of free donuts so it's I'll good in the hood!!! Few snaps here and there and still receiving freebies!!
Bet she’s never set foot in Krispy Kreme before.. Another place I’ll be avoiding. Sickens my hole.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
A PR drop and all they got a was a poxy clip. No talking or live story talking about them.

Krispy Kreme getting a 1 star review and going on the boycott list.

I agree its more than the hair and I reckon its to do with 🍍. She went quiet around the time of his last rant and then his rant disappeared and she hasnt really been on much since. I think he's a tw*t but I doubt hes controlling her money. Sure Leanne is just as tight it seems like a family trait

Perhaps shes gearing up for a big disappearance only to reappear. That would defo appeal to her ego and seems to have worked a treat for a few of her peers.

Sickens me too that she gets so many freebies. She would never spend money on anything these companies sell and I'm not sure how a girl that is probably sitting on her communion money would influence anyone to part with theirs😂

Reactions: 4
Spot on Nards. This is the girl who freezes ALDI sweet corn but expects us to believe she buys Krispy Kremes all the time 😂😂😂

• Haha
And saying this original donut is our fav. Oh please Tracey you froze left over free cake, as if you pay for Krispy Kremes 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nerds I'd say you're bang on in regards of tightness!! Why the sunglasses 😎 though!! Has she something to hide?? She wasn't long shown poor Billy eyes when he had his operation.

They'll share 1 of those doughnuts between the 4 of them & have 1 a week from now till Christmas, the tight bint

• Haha
She’s either trolling us by not showing her face or there’s something wrong with her face. I mean she didn’t even say a word while showing the donuts which I think is really odd??! Normally she’s all for waffling into the camera 😂

She’s either trolling us by not showing her face or there’s something wrong with her face. I mean she didn’t even say a word while showing the donuts which I think is really odd??! Normally she’s all for waffling into the camera 😂
This 💯 I reckon shes trolling.... loving thats shes the topic of speculation. Id say there's absolutely nothing wrong with her face. None of her ploys for attention have worked. Ive no doubt shes not herself at the moment but my guess is its just more attention seeking. She'll either deactivate or go private soon

Reactions: 4
She will put a big full picture of herself up saying how people had been speculating and how dangerous it is blah blah blah.

Reactions: 3
They'll share 1 of those doughnuts between the 4 of them & have 1 a week from now till Christmas, the tight bint
Billy is as bad as her for mauling and grabbing food. They might only last til next week.
She will make a toy storage with the box.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.