Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads ye are all spot on. She is LOVING the attention!! Sure if anyone needs an ego boost it’s our Tracey tuppance. I wonder when Peter will be back on here.

Reactions: 1
In the latest episode of Tight Tracey Tuppence:

Tuppence is relieved she doesnt have to thaw out last months Aldi sweetcorn as the cavalry arrives with another free dinner for the Byrne /Quinns and theres something for everyone in the audience 10% off an overpriced dinner she'll never pay for herself.

Meanwhile she ponders how to get attention now since her poem flopped and her podcast gets more dull each week - Eureka give those pesky Tattlers something to gossip about by removing her love for Pineapple from her bio and her director of strategy title also removed😱Has her spat with former bff Laura threatened her prestigious role or is this another cry for attention? Tune in next week for another riveting adventure 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh shes a "content creator" aswell 🙄🙄 she is definitely getting ideas from faces the stupid music to her videos now aswell 😣 and shes no longer willow & billys mama 🤔

I imagine she’s going full time into the shilling of mindfulness. She prob had to leave her other role. Girls the hair!! OMG, it’s literally worse than ever. She’s actually ruined it and that’s saying something it was awful before hand.

And the smug look to camera she is LOVING the attention she’s getting here. Amazing she can have it both ways rants about this place to try and get herself out there and become insta-famous and then she’s on here day and night and she is loving it.

Im waiting for her next rant about this place Cause she will have to include peter in that too as he’s bullying the most on here.

Reactions: 2
She's clearly reading this thread, are her followers not bothered that they are constantly being lied to?
She insists she will have nothing to do with this site, it has given her a new look on life, confidence etc, yet Peter had an account and was threatening people and she's on it daily. Do her followers not deserve to know that?
I think it comes across so sly. Especially when she deleted the two comments on her poem saying that Peter is involved in here.

She's clearly reading this thread, are her followers not bothered that they are constantly being lied to?
She insists she will have nothing to do with this site, it has given her a new look on life, confidence etc, yet Peter had an account and was threatening people and she's on it daily. Do her followers not deserve to know that?
I think it comes across so sly. Especially when she deleted the two comments on her poem saying that Peter is involved in here.
And that’s why places like this exist. You can’t delete us here Tracey!! Peter bullies people on Tattle. He also doesn’t think a whole pile about your podcast either l.

Shes a sly dog. Shes using tattle as a measure of what is annoying people and then sharpening her schtick. Churlish husband is holding her back from her mindfulness bs so he has to go from her social media. She'll want "privacy" for her family now cause shes trying to be more professional but she didnt mind pimping them out for her free wedding and her daughters home birth warts and all. Its just like someone said early on in the first thread she'd sell her soul for a bit of fame. What a narcissist.

Reactions: 4
Why can’t these food places provide some meals to the homeless rather than to these free loading bloggers. We should all message these companies to say we won’t use them in future.

I imagine she’s going full time into the shilling of mindfulness. She prob had to leave her other role. Girls the hair!! OMG, it’s literally worse than ever. She’s actually ruined it and that’s saying something it was awful before hand.

And the smug look to camera she is LOVING the attention she’s getting here. Amazing she can have it both ways rants about this place to try and get herself out there and become insta-famous and then she’s on here day and night and she is loving it.

Im waiting for her next rant about this place Cause she will have to include peter in that too as he’s bullying the most on here.
Probably got the bullet from family friendly hq.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In the latest episode of Tight Tracey Tuppence:

Tuppence is relieved she doesnt have to thaw out last months Aldi sweetcorn as the cavalry arrives with another free dinner for the Byrne /Quinns and theres something for everyone in the audience 10% off an overpriced dinner she'll never pay for herself.

Meanwhile she ponders how to get attention now since her poem flopped and her podcast gets more dull each week - Eureka give those pesky Tattlers something to gossip about by removing her love for Pineapple from her bio and her director of strategy title also removed😱Has her spat with former bff Laura threatened her prestigious role or is this another cry for attention? Tune in next week for another riveting adventure 🥱
More freebies proudly displayed on the manky, bet up table 🤮

Bet she froze half of those meals for another dinner. Tight as a ducks arse are PP & TT.

• Haha
Probably got the bullet from family friendly hq.
[/QUOTE]

That would make sense. They can hardly have a strategic director married to a man who attacks women online. Targeting a woman he knew was a widow and sliding into DMs of another to sneer at her mental health. Not very family friendly !

Sweet God above, the Food... God no thanks. She did not advertise that in an appetizing way :sick::sick:

As for the smug selfie into the phone :sleep::sleep:
her hair is worse now than before and that's saying a lot. She is way too old for that washed out Pink hair
She is what my granny used to say... from the wrong side of the tracks

• Haha
Sweet God above, the Food... God no thanks. She did not advertise that in an appetizing way :sick::sick:

As for the smug selfie into the phone :sleep::sleep:
her hair is worse now than before and that's saying a lot. She is way too old for that washed out Pink hair
She is what my granny used to say... from the wrong side of the tracks
I wouldnt say she is too old; she just can't pull it off at all 🤷‍♀️

Why do people insist on doing videos when they're camera work is shoddy. Jesus you could barely catch a glimpse of any of the food

Why do people insist on doing videos when they're camera work is shoddy. Jesus you could barely catch a glimpse of any of the food
That video looked like what my sister might send me in the background of a WhatsApp if she sent me a video asking me about something to do with kids/hair random. It’s like a video chat between friends ‘look at our food’ it’s not content creation !!! Curry did not look appealing the way she showed it & the fact you just know she’s a glutton for free food but also froze every last pea that was left , just turns me off if .. that manky table & kitchen I just can’t bear her greed or gluttony she’s all #### self care but would eat shite in a bag of it was a #gift

• Haha
I wouldnt say she is too old; she just can't pull it off at all 🤷‍♀️

I'm not saying she is old. Its just that a lot of the young ones in my park put that pink colour in their hair while off school these past few months and they are 14/16yrs old. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
See Laura doyle recorded pods with avril flynn (midwife) and the fabulous pharmacist this week. Isn’t it interesting that Tracey didn’t have any of them ? She had Aoife bermingham who is nice but hardly the most popular self care person & her pod this week was with an unknown insta teacher who admitted on the podcast she hadn’t listened to any other episodes !! Wouldn’t you think Tracey could have gotten the fab pharmacist to do one ? She is very knowledgeable and relatable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.