Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fake accent annoys me so much 😂
And when she does it only one side of her mouth moves, it drives me madddddd.

About 491 videos about bleeping berries.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG the smugness talking about the Keelings. You got them for free love, you wouldn’t spend money on them in a million years. Go back to Aldi or SuperValu if you get another freebie

Reactions: 2
The fake accent annoys me so much 😂
And when she does it only one side of her mouth moves, it drives me madddddd.

About 491 videos about bleeping berries.
Excuse the midweek croaky voice. She just sounded normal to me. It was more of a midweek trying to be posh put on voice 🤣

Hopefully PP was on amazon looking for a clippers, when breakfast was happening, Chris almighty the cut of the backyard.... Good job it's not any better because because it would be a jungle.... Lazy man....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think Tracey is the image of Leanne Battersby from Corrie🙈Anyone else see it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Like a child’s bedroom. And bought by mystic ma??? Does she actually ever buy anything.. anything she shows was bought by Peter, her ma or was free.
She should put that on billy bears bed.
It might resemble a child’s bedroom then.

Clearly Tracey has stopped showing Billy’s face, any grid posts lately have been the back of his head. Another suggestion she has taken from this thread which is great. I have to thank her wholeheartedly for hiding PP from view too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Clearly Tracey has stopped showing Billy’s face, any grid posts lately have been the back of his head. Another suggestion she has taken from this thread which is great. I have to thank her wholeheartedly for hiding PP from view too 😂
And no more of him dancing 😂

Reactions: 1
Aoife B was defo away foreign. She’s clearly more tanned, she said very little about it & deleted something posted the other day that made me think they were away in the sun. Anyone cop this?

Am I going mad or did TT come on and say her podcast would be up soon but there’s no sign of it??

Reactions: 1
PP is mad for the interiors. Lol. Stick a few cushions in your cart there Pete

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Kinda bored here now watching Willow Bear and Tracey saying, "say heyyyyyaaaa". And then the kiss. What kind of content is that even? It's irrelevant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.