Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think so, but there needs to be! Think she is on a sneaky trip to Greece. Don’t really care if she is, being sly bothers me though.
The video of her in a bar that was quickly deleted made me lol.

She probably needed the trip for self care, maybe she can be on the podcast again to share the deets.
What's her name on Insta?

Don’t think so, but there needs to be! Think she is on a sneaky trip to Greece. Don’t really care if she is, being sly bothers me though.
The video of her in a bar that was quickly deleted made me lol.

She probably needed the trip for self care, maybe she can be on the podcast again to share the deets.
Oh really why do you think she is on a sneaky trip? Someone should set up a thread. I haven't a clue how to do that.

The old content highlights the lower standards that have crept in. Tracey is lovely looking, it's a pity she doesn't groom herself / glam up as nicely as she used to.

Reactions: 1
Never in my life have I ever seen anyone say they are "pro dodie"
Use them if you want, each to their own, but they aren't something you'd be promoting. It's proven they affect speech and teeth. I just think that's a really weird thing to say, but sure she did get them free

Never in my life have I ever seen anyone say they are "pro dodie"
Use them if you want, each to their own, but they aren't something you'd be promoting. It's proven they affect speech and teeth. I just think that's a really weird thing to say, but sure she did get them free
I've never heard of anyone being so enthusiastic about it but some people feel it helps stop thumb sucking which is preferable as you can take away the soother but not the thumb. Also in small babies it reduces the risk of SIDS or per my PHN anyway.

Her remark about giving it to another baby only if it was new was telling.

I've never heard of anyone being so enthusiastic about it but some people feel it helps stop thumb sucking which is preferable as you can take away the soother but not the thumb. Also in small babies it reduces the risk of SIDS or per my PHN anyway.

Her remark about giving it to another baby only if it was new was telling.

No I get that, but the way she was so enthusiastic about it was weird I thought, I gave my own soothers until 7 months purely down to the reduction of the risk of SIDS, then they were gone, but I wouldn't describe myself as "pro"
I hate seeing children with soothers stuck in their gobs the whole time.

Reactions: 2
Oh my god the ‘licking the microphone’ noise when she was talking about Keelings made me feel ill 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Didn't you know she looooooves Keelings. You always know it's an ad when she uses the fake accent

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god the ‘licking the microphone’ noise when she was talking about Keelings made me feel ill 🤢🤢
🤣🤣🤣 can’t believe she is working with Keelings after the carry on of keelings bringing in people to work when in lockdown and they never self isolate either. I loved keelings, but I refuse to buy there products now

Reactions: 9
🤣🤣🤣 can’t believe she is working with Keelings after the carry on of keelings bringing in people to work when in lockdown and they never self isolate either. I loved keelings, but I refuse to buy there products now
I loved them too, but I don't buy them either now since all of that, Tracey doesn't give a shite once there's free stuff going

Reactions: 4
True i loved there strawberry but I would not buy then if giving for free
Same here, saw another Instagrammer The Naked Blondie doing an Ad for them only this weekend gone. Have actually stopped buying their fruit.

Reactions: 1
I ised to always buy a heap of Keelings until them bring people over in lockdown. Will not buybtheir products ever again. Even check shop own brands for their supplier code So I know its not Keelings
Once tesco sent me keelings in ny online delivery as a replacement product and I sent it back..
would take than a few free berries for me to work with them!! Disappointed

A bit of overkill with the Keelings ads. Tracey we don’t care about your berry breakfast.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.