Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracey’s homebirth story is up on someone’s podcast. Not sure if anyone here knew she had an unplanned HB? Anyway I listened for a whole minute, don’t tell the bride was mentioned... stop 🛑

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"She really filled my buckih, so cyoo"

Where's that posh accent gone Trace?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"She really filled my buckih, so cyoo"

Where's that posh accent gone Trace?
That only comes out on a Saturday when she is about to sit down with her freshly pawed sourdough with smashed avocado and perfectly poached eggs. And of course not forgetting the peanut rayu. Like it literally gives her life and she cannot cope. Like literally. She's not going to lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That only comes out on a Saturday when she is about to sit down with her freshly pawed sourdough with smashed avocado and perfectly poached eggs. And of course not forgetting the peanut rayu. Like it literally gives her life and she cannot cope. Like literally. She's not going to lie.
Or also the voice comes out on the podcast 🙄 she’s as bad as grace for the ‘cah’ mauling the house and being under their covers 🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Ali launches her baby gro collection with the little one Dublin I think and then Tracey shares willow in her baby gro tonight and lists off some Irish companies where they can be got 🤔🤔🤔jealous much

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ali launches her baby gro collection with the little one Dublin I think and then Tracey shares willow in her baby gro tonight and lists off some Irish companies where they can be got 🤔🤔🤔jealous much
Oh my god that was some dig, is she pissed off she didn't get any freebies off Ali?! As is Ali gives two shites what Tracey Rag Bag thinks

Reactions: 8
The more I thought about it did billy really say that bucket story ? Or was it just her being ‘inspiring’

• Haha
Was just coming on to say Hi Tracey 👋 are you annoyed you didn’t get any of Ali’s zip babygros??
Sure can’t you buy a few on Thursday?? Oh wait.... you haven’t bought from any off the others either!!

What do you think of Laura doyle having a new podcast with fabulous pharmacists (like her) and Avril Flynn (don’t know her)
Were Laura and Tracey not best friends last year? What ever happened to that Insta perfect blogger friendship. They don't follow each other on Insta anymore

Reading the comments under her post and 3 people have said about the fab range ali has brought out 😂😂 Tracey’s idea of a subtle hint for some freebies 😱😂

Were Laura and Tracey not best friends last year? What ever happened to that Insta perfect blogger friendship. They don't follow each other on Insta anymore
read all of this thread you’ll catch up there 😊

Reactions: 1
Reading Tattle religiously has actually done Tracey the world of good. She has fixed the kids car seats, trying to make more of an effort with herself an appearance, trying to do something to the house even if it's not to our tastes, isn't showing Billy's life to the world, and now actually buying herself some new clothes and things. Hopefully next she will take the aliexpress shoes off Willow and get her to Clarks. Well done Tracey, and you're very welcome

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Reading Tattle religiously has actually done Tracey the world of good. She has fixed the kids car seats, trying to make more of an effort with herself an appearance, trying to do something to the house even if it's not to our tastes, isn't showing Billy's life to the world, and now actually buying herself some new clothes and things. Hopefully next she will take the aliexpress shoes off Willow and get her to Clarks. Well done Tracey, and you're very welcome
When she’s taking our advice on most things you’d think she’d be greatful and acknowledge it somehow, doesn’t even have to mention the website but it would be nice to be acknowledged we’re not all bad Tracy 😉

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.