Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its a pity Clarks wouldn't send poor Willow a pair of proper shoes for her little feet. She's had those cheap funmacool shoes on her feet since day one the poor thing.

One pair was 13.50 and the other 16.95.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Its a pity Clarks wouldn't send poor Willow a pair of proper shoes for her little feet. She's had those cheap funmacool shoes on her feet since day one the poor thing.

One pair was 13.50 and the other 16.95.
They are summer shoes. Is she really going to wear them coming into winter?

Reactions: 3
The video AD for the recent free (well guessed lads) spa day is like something you would make on your mama video recorded back in the day. Different fonts and typing styles, music over it- scruffy Tracey on treatments and out of focus images... wow I hope that hotel feel they got a deal. It had 700 views for a 19k account .

Is there a picture of it?
What about Billy bear? Has PP got one for him? So Chavvy 🤮

The video AD for the recent free (well guessed lads) spa day is like something you would make on your mama video recorded back in the day. Different fonts and typing styles, music over it- scruffy Tracey on treatments and out of focus images... wow I hope that hotel feel they got a deal. It had 700 views for a 19k account .
Mystic Ma, “it’s the best spa I’ve ever been too” Course it is, it was free 🙄
no way would the three besties have spent their own money on such a great day.

It goes to show exactly how desperate Keelings are that they now have to bring in "influencers" to try help boost sales & said "influencers" will flog any old thing just because there free. Just proves the lack of morals or principles that they have because I certainly have stopped buying there berries & no about of thrash they speak will entice me back to buy them.

Reactions: 5
Why she’s not showing Billy Bear anymore?? She deliberately covered his face when he was asleep yesterday?? It’s all about Willow 🙄

Reactions: 2
What do you think of Laura doyle having a new podcast with fabulous pharmacists (like her) and Avril Flynn (don’t know her)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.