Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crazy stuff. What must Peter's family think of hippy dippy mystic ma

As much as TT will say they are supportive, anyone can see she never shares them online so that tells me if they aren’t comfortable with it themselves then they hardly like that their son and his family live their life online?? People like TT and FBG often come out and say ‘you only see a minute of my day’ that might be true. But in those collective minutes over the years you show everything about yourself like house, hubby, kids, work etc so even if you don’t think people know you- people do and people slowly begin to realise when things don’t make sense.

Reactions: 5
If I remember rightly there was talk that his parents didnt want them doing dont tell the bride.

It gets on my nerves when those bloggers say we dont really know them. They're online all day every day for at least the last 5 years. In that we've witnessed their births, marriages, highs and lows and sometimes with waaay to much info on each. We know enough 😂

Reactions: 3
Crazy stuff. What must Peter's family think of hippy dippy mystic ma
Not a lot. His parents are very conservative.
They didn’t want PP to take part in don’t tell the bride, they offered to pay for the wedding instead. TT wouldn’t have it.

They’re very good to Peter and Tracey and adore the kids. TT doesn’t show that though. It’s all about how great Mystic Ma is..

She really thought that show would make her a star 🙄 imagine choosing that over his parents offer. Well I suppose as least she isnt greedy

Reactions: 4
They didn’t want PP to take part in don’t tell the bride, they offered to pay for the wedding instead. TT wouldn’t have it.

They’re very good to Peter and Tracey and adore the kids. TT doesn’t show that though. It’s all about how great Mystic Ma is..
Maybe she's respecting their privacy? She said before they babysit the kids. I've never heard her mention her own mother minding them or taking them to Wexford with her. Obviously Tracey and Leanne are adults now, but the impression I get is Maureen see herself more as a bff for her daughters rather than a mother figure.

Maybe she's respecting their privacy? She said before they babysit the kids. I've never heard her mention her own mother minding them or taking them to Wexford with her. Obviously Tracey and Leanne are adults now, but the impression I get is Maureen see herself more as a bff for her daughters rather than a mother figure.
She did, when Billy had his surgery Mystic Ma was an absolute hero.

PP parents would have always taken Billy out for days out and sleepovers etc.
They are always available for babysitting etc. Their only other grandchildren live in Dubai.

She thinks she's the same age as them. Often seen her twerking in the skinny jeans when all the women would go on a family weekend away 🙈 noticed lately though she is in full hippy gear though 🔮

Reactions: 2
She thinks she's the same age as them. Often seen her twerking in the skinny jeans when all the women would go on a family weekend away 🙈 noticed lately though she is in full hippy gear though 🔮

It’s to be able to sell herself more I presume ... look like a hippy maybe get taken more seriously as a psychic.... see she commented (Ma) on faces by graces post about praying for the missing cat 🙄. I have to agree with many comments here- mystic ma does think she’s a young one and I do think Tracey was thrown into a mother’s role with her family quite young !

Reactions: 1
It’s to be able to sell herself more I presume ... look like a hippy maybe get taken more seriously as a psychic.... see she commented (Ma) on faces by graces post about praying for the missing cat 🙄. I have to agree with many comments here- mystic ma does think she’s a young one and I do think Tracey was thrown into a mother’s role with her family quite young !
I was literally going to say mystic ma has been commenting on FBG insta lately..prob a ploy to get in with that Zen scam artist 🙄 did you ever watch any of mas stories. I did for the laugh last week she was doing the horoscopes. Shes no more psychic than I am a Kardashian

• Haha
I was literally going to say mystic ma has been commenting on FBG insta lately..prob a ploy to get in with that Zen scam artist 🙄 did you ever watch any of mas stories. I did for the laugh last week she was doing the horoscopes. Shes no more psychic than I am a Kardashian
But she knew Laura D was behind all of these accounts on this thread. So watch this space, next she will be winning the lotto 🤣🤣🤣

I would have always gotten the impression the had no relationship with his family. Maybe the respect there privacy but I never hear her mentioning them. Or siblings etc

• Haha
There’s no way Leanne or TT paid for a day in that spa!! I didn’t make the cut on Leannes page so maybe it was gifted to her?? Your one Shoshannah was there last week

But she knew Laura D was behind all of these accounts on this thread. So watch this space, next she will be winning the lotto 🤣🤣🤣

I would have always gotten the impression the had no relationship with his family. Maybe the respect there privacy but I never hear her mentioning them. Or siblings etc
Have seen his parents on her stories in the past. They would go to them for Sunday lunch etc. No sign of them recently though.

I see her Mam is also her best friend now with her sister.

you know what isn’t self care is obsessing about this thread and making on your posts on IG as a counter to what’s being said here.

this is why she will never be IG famous. Everything she puts up is a dig and ironically there was nothing but sympathy lately on here for her.

If she could just accept that you wont be eveyones cup of tea and for every 10 positive comments there is going to be 1 who thinks you're a gobshite. Thats life. Then perhaps she wouldnt be obsessing over whats being said here or blaming her pals for trolling her 🙄

Reactions: 3
I still have to say fair play to Leanne for deciding she wants to keep her baby and family private. Then again she has a job offline for 40 hours a week she’s mentioned before so I guess she doesn’t depend on it.

Reactions: 6
Back to her own manky nails showing off a mini kiwi and why does she always say "I'm not going to lie" when she likes / is excited by something. Just sounds silly.

Reactions: 2
Off topic but is there a thread set up for Aoife B?
Don’t think so, but there needs to be! Think she is on a sneaky trip to Greece. Don’t really care if she is, being sly bothers me though.
The video of her in a bar that was quickly deleted made me lol.

She probably needed the trip for self care, maybe she can be on the podcast again to share the deets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.