Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It also explains why these threads get to her so badly. She is a people pleaser and she did all that for her mam so she could please her and not get given out to and tracy as a child probably believed that her mam will continue to like her if she did even though her mam would but when you are child that is distorted. She wants everyone to like her and it upsets her because some people dont. its probably because shes childlike in many ways coz she didnt get to be a child. That podcast explains so much to be honest
Yeah that’s the part that sticks out for me mostly, it kills her that people don’t like her.

Reactions: 3
Can't get over the Clairns cream story. So so selfish. It's far from Clairns she was reared I'd say 🤣 what mother thinks it's okay to go and purchase an expensive face cream over a child's school book when you don't have a pot to piss in in the first place. Good job the law of attraction came into play the next day when an unexpected income came through. Mystic Ma is a serious dose if you ask me 🔮
Yep, the mam is a real dose. She knows well that she was unfair to Tracey growing up. She said it many times throughout the podcast and that she told Tracey not to be afraid to talk about her in counselling. The mystic tit all makes sense now, the woman is a total narc.

Reactions: 6
I've followed Tracey since her SW days and saw this thread after her posts about it. I find her irritating and moreso after reading the threads but I now feel so so sorry for her.

Unless PP has hidden charms he's benefitting from her seriously low self esteem. From the YT videos he seems to do all the food shopping (controlling?) and his surly ass just seems so miserable.

The podcast was an eye opener. Her mother should be ashamed of herself.

If you see the YT videos you can just see she's desperately casting about and trying to jump on any major trend but she just is trying to spin something out of nothing.

I feel sad for her.

Reactions: 6
I flip flop back and forth between pity and annoyance. On one hand shes smug and full of herself but on another its probably a facade as she also seems unfulfilled and insecure.

Reactions: 2
I feel awful because when I first read these threads I couldn't see the problem then it was all I could see.

I think she is taking tips from here to improve- no more lip smacking for example and she looked more polished for a while.

I don't NOT wish her well but she needs to stop being so basic if she means to earn a living at this.

I feel awful because when I first read these threads I couldn't see the problem then it was all I could see.

I think she is taking tips from here to improve- no more lip smacking for example and she looked more polished for a while.

I don't NOT wish her well but she needs to stop being so basic if she means to earn a living at this.
I agree. Shes a little full on at times (especially about her little girl) but I'll admit theres something I find interesting about her. I feel a lot more empathy towards her since listening to the podcast episode with her mam.

I read over the thread where someone said they knew Laura Doyle, and Tracey's mam told Tracey [via her powers] that was Laura was behind trolling her. That made me even crosser with the mam. Have you ever heard such nonsense? It's as if she doesn't want her daughter to have friendships outside herself and the sister.

There's something askew about the mother. When Tracey was hmmming and having on the podcast you could tell she actually had not listened, like she'd completely zoned out. Just not interested.

I think Tracey has lived a hard life already. There was a bit where the mother said something like your boys will have your heart but your girls will be your friend (read: will be useful) and I think that's just grim.

Reactions: 1
There's something askew about the mother. When Tracey was hmmming and having on the podcast you could tell she actually had not listened, like she'd completely zoned out. Just not interested.

I think Tracey has lived a hard life already. There was a bit where the mother said something like your boys will have your heart but your girls will be your friend (read: will be useful) and I think that's just grim.

Very good point I completely felt she zoned out in podcast too. Wonder who is the next guest her circle isn’t huge

I feel so sad after listening to the pod cast it was like listening to a counselling session, the mother OMG my kids always come first I’d go without food etc for them but her mother thinks buying a cream for her face is self care? No mystic ma that’s selfish.
And how she said she would cut up the buns in half they didn’t even get a bloody bun each! The frugal so and so..

I now can see why she’s the way she is because she’s never had anyone show her the appreciation and how to look after herself but I also think PP is a controlling narcissist like the mother and sometimes in life we go for what we know and it’s very clear she knew nothing better after listening to that pod cast

Reactions: 5
Even I dont even like the mam I prefer when she has a guest of that ilk. Aoife B was far too pretentious for me and listening to tracey pepper her in plaudits. I much prefer Tracey in her raw but real state.

The mother did zone out a handful of times and also trailed off mumbling. Some of her parts were inaudible at least for me.

Yasmin O Connor. I like her, she’s a straight talker, no airs and graces.

Have always thought Tracey has issues, it’s no surprise to see why too. Always thought she put such pressure on herself to project to others how happy she is and how perfect her life is so I’ve always felt there must be a reason why. That’s why I find her so unrelatable.
Yes I like Yas, seems down to earth, not trying to keep up with the Jones’
Feel sad for Tracey, haven’t listened to the podcast yet but it sounds like the Ma put her self care before the kids.
As for Aoife, she comes across a snob, very privileged.

Yes I like Yas, seems down to earth, not trying to keep up with the Jones’
Feel sad for Tracey, haven’t listened to the podcast yet but it sounds like the Ma put her self care before the kids.
As for Aoife, she comes across a snob, very privileged.
Maureen wasn’t practicing self-care, sounded like plain old selfishness. Should I go out today and blow the weekly food budget on myself, safe in the knowledge that the Universe will throw me a few quid later in the week?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tracey accepted the mother going for a walk was non negotiable because she needed it.i get it I couldn't imagine rearing 5 on your own but it shouldn't have been put on Tracey to mind her 4 younger siblings so she could do that. Like that is awful some in nappies probably what if they were fighting. Like that tit wouldn't fly today. No way. Actually feel bad that Tracey doesn't realise that her mam shouldn't have done that at all never mind on the regular

• Sad
Someone said before that Mystic Ma had a boyfriend involved in human trafficking. What was the story there? Was it something she spoke about or how is it public knowledge?
That was me.
AFAIK TT hasn’t ever spoken about it.
I heard it from a member of Peters family a few years ago. It was before Mystic Ma’s current partner Stephen.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.