Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else spy a little bump in her video this morning?? In grey leggings on couch with Willowbear

I just listened to her podcast on law of attraction, she is a complete nutjob, says she is an empath and only cares about other people, says she is a narcissists dream, lucky she married one.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see Tracey Bear has gone back to never brushing her aul hair at all. Looks like she's been in a blizzard the last week or so

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tracey, you have your story replies turned off, not a chance anyone is asking you about your sheets 😆
Just an excuse to tag the company in the hopes they send some bargain basement freebies!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tracey, you have your story replies turned off, not a chance anyone is asking you about your sheets 😆
Just an excuse to tag the company in the hopes they send some bargain basement freebies!
Scarleh. There's only two comments under the actual post of those gaudy bedsheets.

Reactions: 1
She’s just letting us know her aunt bought a bed too and hoping the company recognise it! Remember she bought her bed from the company who gifted Laura Doyle her one! She’s walking mad is she trying to out walk her diet? Licking up to frilly flossy again, god she is desperate to be friends with anyone

Scraping to come up with content for podcast?? Ask her a question?? What kind of episode is that?? Will only take 5 mins to answer 3 questions 😂😂

Ah god love her, it’s a bit sad really. All the “I’ve had sooo many questions”, “sooo thrilled with all the feedback on the podcast”, I haven’t even had a listen to one of her podcasts because I know it would be a waste of my time and aside from that I have no interest.... definitley think Tracey is a bit lost.

Tracey bear, the pink ladies called and they wanted their glasses back!!!!!

the lip licking is in full force this Morning 🤮🤮 as is the pointless drivel about lifts and pencil cases!!

Reactions: 2
The song.... I canttttttt
This one is trolling us I swear she is taking the piss 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry get me off this world today why in the name of god would she record that

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.