Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its not so long ago Tracey and Laura were absolutely gushing over each other, so its pretty obvious something went down with them.

If it is that Tracey rushed ahead to put a podcast out before Laura could then thats really crappy, but hardly surprising. Tracey is desperately trying to launch herself to the next level but as far as I can see shes reached her peak.

Watched her makeup tutorial and its diabolical. The cheapest makeup in the filthiest packaging. She must have said "kind of" at least 50 times and her hair was like a birds nest. She just cant see that shes not polished enough to fill any niche.

Reactions: 3
Its not so long ago Tracey and Laura were absolutely gushing over each other, so its pretty obvious something went down with them.

If it is that Tracey rushed ahead to put a podcast out before Laura could then thats really crappy, but hardly surprising. Tracey is desperately trying to launch herself to the next level but as far as I can see shes reached her peak.

Watched her makeup tutorial and its diabolical. The cheapest makeup in the filthiest packaging. She must have said "kind of" at least 50 times and her hair was like a birds nest. She just cant see that shes not polished enough to fill any niche.
Tried looking on YouTube for the tutorial for the craic and can’t see it ?

Reactions: 1
That’s why she’s not on insta she’s too busy on tattle! I see a big troll rant coming on - her anxiety and her psychic mother telling her to talk to heal the haters

Reactions: 1
This has got to be a piss take?? Mortified for them. Why is Peter 🍍 looking into the camera like a weirdo ? 🤣
Oh my god I had to turn it off. I was actually in physical pain from cringing so much.
“Peter is going to treat me and cook” eh turning the oven on and throwing 2 ready meals into it is not cooking! Jesus Christ 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Doesn’t that just show you though she’s trying to be famous for years! A YouTuber, blogger, everything in between & now a life coach ! As someone pointed out she’s do longer friendly with any blogger who she was once besties with

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.