Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she's done with that. She may as well take up home schooling as I see her at nothing else.
I do think she clearly struggles to find her place online. She quit SW so she isn’t a SW blogger anymore... Willow is well past the newborn stage now so any pregnant moms won’t be interested like they may have been back then... her podcast isn’t catchy at all. I do wonder who she will interview next she doesn’t seem to have the stream of interesting guests lined up like you’d see with other podcasts... she’s defo not a hair or make up blogger... I know she loves writing but I just don’t ‘get it’ - like her writing doesn’t make me stop in my tracks compared to other blogs. I do love Eimear Hutchinson she is mom goals

Reactions: 2
She has such a bleeping "my life is great & you are well jel" head on her. She is only RAGING that her "Oh I'm just nice tracey next door" face has failed she's far from sweetness & light and I'm glad she's been reefed down a peg or 2.

Reactions: 6
Jealous of what though. The only thing she has over most people here is insta fame and thats not something I would personally want. How could you sleep at night knowing thousands of randoms have seen you children's facesmany time. Many people here have a career partner/ husbands, children, a beautiful home. Its not unique to you Tracey. Really why is she so smug ?

Reactions: 5
Jealous of what though. The only thing she has over most people here is insta fame and thats not something I would personally want. How could you sleep at night knowing thousands of randoms have seen you children's facesmany time. Many people here have a career partner/ husbands, children, a beautiful home. Its not unique to you Tracey. Really why is she so smug ?
Seriously who would eat in a house with a cat walking over the kitchen surfaces 🤬🤬🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Her Life coach buddy must surely be on the guest list..isn't she the one who is training her or inspired her to train in life coaching

Reactions: 1
see whose arse she is licking on insta should give you a good idea.
spot on you read my mind!! Maybe she is gone from family friendly HQ she doesn’t seem to be talking about it much anymore- the way she used to go on about trying to get work done with willow. Then again- she hasn’t been chatting as much 🙄 so maybe there’s nothing to read into there. At least they did her roots when they were turning her hair pink

spot on you read my mind!! Maybe she is gone from family friendly HQ she doesn’t seem to be talking about it much anymore- the way she used to go on about trying to get work done with willow. Then again- she hasn’t been chatting as much 🙄 so maybe there’s nothing to read into there. At least they did her roots when they were turning her hair pink
she was al over Aoife mum on a run sayin she was literally her fav person on insta and a great friend and since the podcast hasn’t mentioned her. Al over shoshana and Kelly little nabob and Tara make up

Reactions: 4
I’m a wee bit annoyed that TT and a lot of other instagrabers are after been given free flu jabs.
could Lloyd’s not keep a few of them to give to people who can’t afford them?!

Reactions: 8
Another freebie for TT that she'd have no interest in if it was coming from her own pocket. Sure it wasnt so long ago she was visiting farms while Willow had a temp and we know she has sent Billy to school with temps...

Shes all over Babog... liking, commenting on and sharing her posts over the past few days. Shes such a lick arse until she doesnt need them anymore

Let’s take bets on this weeks podcast guest !
I wouldn't be surprised if it was FBG, she's commenting on every post she puts up the past week or so, telling her how fab she looks 🤮🤮 I'm calling it now, they'l be all about the online trolls, pity me carry on 😂😂

Reactions: 4
It’s funny/pathetic to see both Tracey and Laura now interact and shoutout people they never did before. Both scrambling for other people to latch onto/lick a** and get followers from. They all seem to use each other, it’s pretty sad.

Reactions: 5
I’m a wee bit annoyed that TT and a lot of other instagrabers are after been given free flu jabs.
could Lloyd’s not keep a few of them to give to people who can’t afford them?!
Flu jabs haven't started in the hospitals/GPs yet so I think they're promoting them rather than getting them for free

How can the likes of thenakedblondie be cleared to home school when she put out a slimming journal with more mistakes than a 5 year olds homework. I’m not trying to be nasty but it’s a fact.

• Haha
It’s funny/pathetic to see both Tracey and Laura now interact and shoutout people they never did before. Both scrambling for other people to latch onto/lick a** and get followers from. They all seem to use each other, it’s pretty sad.
It’s mortifying. Grabbing onto people’s coat tails both of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.