Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shock horror the first podcast guest is her friend Aoife 😴😴😴😴😴 I like Aoife but I don’t need to listen to 40 minutes about self care/sea swimming/being a mom for the 258875th time this year

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shock horror the first podcast guest is her friend Aoife 😴😴😴😴😴 I like Aoife but I don’t need to listen to 40 minutes about self care/sea swimming/being a mom for the 258875th time this year
Wonder what’s the tea with her BFF Laura?
Don’t see each other or comment on anything?
Meanne has been very busy alright deleting the masses 👀

Reactions: 1
I called it on the boring BFF Aoife being her guest. Something defo up with her and Laura. They’re usually all over each other’s instas

Reactions: 2
I called it on the boring BFF Aoife being her guest. Something defo up with her and Laura. They’re usually all over each other’s instas
maybe Laura has decided to distance herself after reading about Tracey here ? Always felt even though Laura has less followers she gets more collabs than Tracey ! Not a big fan of Laura but she’s clean and the house is clean

maybe Laura has decided to distance herself after reading about Tracey here ? Always felt even though Laura has less followers she gets more collabs than Tracey ! Not a big fan of Laura but she’s clean and the house is clean
I noticed it before this. Laura isn’t the worst. She looks after herself, her house and kids are clean too. She’s friendly now with Ciara & Saoirse. She’s more Laura’s type.
TT wasn’t at Laura’s birthday party last week either.

I noticed it before this. Laura isn’t the worst. She looks after herself, her house and kids are clean too. She’s friendly now with Ciara & Saoirse. She’s more Laura’s type.
TT wasn’t at Laura’s birthday party last week either.
cos she was at her freebie hotel stay!! I reckon Laura doyle is probably a decent enough friend but maybe she doesn’t get it back in return ?! Tracey is all quiet on her insta now - torn between wanting to be famous 🤔😴🤭 but only wanting it fully her way like nobodies allowed ask why she doesn’t shop in SuperValu when it’s not free or why her husband is allowed bully

cos she was at her freebie hotel stay!! I reckon Laura doyle is probably a decent enough friend but maybe she doesn’t get it back in return ?! Tracey is all quiet on her insta now - torn between wanting to be famous 🤔😴🤭 but only wanting it fully her way like nobodies allowed ask why she doesn’t shop in SuperValu when it’s not free or why her husband is allowed bully
She was at her freebie stay but she’d have gone straight to that party.
Defo something amiss. Obviously still working together at family friendly HQ.
She doesn’t seem to stay besties for long with people. She was the same with Frilly flossie (a really nice girl) used to have sleepovers with her etc. Nothing now!

As for PP, he’s a control freak. Always has money for his football trips and nights out. TT & kids have to go around in rags.

She was at her freebie stay but she’d have gone straight to that party.
Defo something amiss. Obviously still working together at family friendly HQ.
She doesn’t seem to stay besties for long with people. She was the same with Frilly flossie (a really nice girl) used to have sleepovers with her etc. Nothing now!

As for PP, he’s a control freak. Always has money for his football trips and nights out. TT & kids have to go around in rags.
That is true. I.forgot he's always at matches and travels to Leeds too. What does Tracey do? Anything she does is free from her insta🙄 shes always at pains to say he was born to be a dad but yet she always has the kids.

She still sounds like shes down a hole on the podcast and her internet keeps dropping. Aoifes sound is good though. I like Aoife. Great attitude.

That is true. I.forgot he's always at matches and travels to Leeds too. What does Tracey do? Anything she does is free from her insta🙄 shes always at pains to say he was born to be a dad but yet she always has the kids.
Absolutely yes!! You don't see creepy 🍍 in rags, or old fashion shoes and clothing like Tracey, he's stepping around with Jerseys, Adidas trainers and so on!!! As for Dad of the year wake up Tracey and stop trying to convince yourself different.

I mean seriously, could she not even buy her willow bear her first pair of shoes?! no of course they're gifted she literally will take anything she can get for nothing

Reactions: 6
I feel sad for her, 😢 for my 3 we always made a little occasion out of going to get measured for their first pair of shoes 😍 Why does everything have to be a gift 🙄 How did she even know what size she was?? Surprised she didn’t get any back to school stuff gifted for Billy, he’ll have to go back in last years stuff I’d say 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
For duck sake Tracey, put your hand in your pocket for something. You’re coming across as a total scab and no one likes you. #gifted 😡

Reactions: 3
I feel sad for her, 😢 for my 3 we always made a little occasion out of going to get measured for their first pair of shoes 😍 Why does everything have to be a gift 🙄 How did she even know what size she was?? Surprised she didn’t get any back to school stuff gifted for Billy, he’ll have to go back in last years stuff I’d say 💔
I thought the same. It's a special thing to go and purchase first shoes.

I heard bestie sissy is expecting a girl. No post from Tracey about that but she had up a congratulations post for someone else's pregnancy yesterday. Maybe sissy has told her she doesn't want it broadcasted now.

Funny, I remember mylittlebabog & yasminoconnor were friendly with them too, used to see them going to events together and tagging each other in things, but I don’t see that anymore. Wonder what happened

Funny, I remember mylittlebabog & yasminoconnor were friendly with them too, used to see them going to events together and tagging each other in things, but I don’t see that anymore. Wonder what happened
Kellie, My little babog is very honest. I like her. She’s not fake and won’t accept every freebie she is offered. She always gives an honest review and does loads of free and fun days out with her kids.

So mean of TT to put those awful looking shoes on Willow. She goes on about how blessed she is with her daughter.. There’s gorgeous little first shoes available but of course that would mean putting their hand in their own pockets. They buy nothing for their children.

Reactions: 4
u can get such pretty little first shoes why put those on her, ffs!!she really does not care wat she puts on her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.