Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no eye for detail at all. Never prettys anything up and this is a paid job/collab. Shes no more a content creator than I am a surgeon. She hasnt a clue. Tbh I'd say Leanne would be better at detail than her.
Something must be going on, gone from family friendly hq or so it seems and not going on stories to.talk directly. Podcast is still a joke, poor sound and questions arent interesting enough. But shur it's only a bleeping hobby😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has no eye for detail at all. Never prettys anything up and this is a paid job/collab. Shes no more a content creator than I am a surgeon. She hasnt a clue. Tbh I'd say Leanne would be better at detail than her.
Something must be going on, gone from family friendly hq or so it seems and not going on stories to.talk directly. Podcast is still a joke, poor sound and questions arent interesting enough. But shur it's only a bleeping hobby😉
the reason why the sound is so bad is she’s recording on her phone mic or laptop mic. A podcast needs a good mic setup. A good mic would only cost €150 but Tracey tuppance is too tight for that.

Reactions: 2
Its gas that she charges people the bargain price of 30e for mindful eating advice 🤪 yet this week alone its been 2 free takeaways and a box of free donuts. Sure the mindful part goes out the window where free is on offer😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Its gas that she charges people the bargain price of 30e for mindful eating advice 🤪 yet this week alone its been 2 free takeaways and a box of free donuts. Sure the mindful part goes out the window where free is on offer😂
“Little man” was so excited about the donuts. Maybe buy him a donut every now and again Tracey Tuppence

Reactions: 6
Only a couple of days ago she was shilling Camile Thai and in this post shes saying so great to have an alternative to Asian takeway. Make up your mind Tuppence. You wouldn't be lying to your faithful followers just to get freebies would you 🙃 a clever "content creator" doesnt need to diss yesterdays freebie in favour of today's

Reactions: 3
Her engagement is practically zero I mean the yummy mummy insta mom bridge doesn’t count

Well I'd imagine many followers have her muted thanks to her 300 plus videos of Willow doing sweet FA

• Haha
Her engagement is terrible, I don’t understand why companies keep sending her stuff.. 61 likes and 2 comments on the last freebie.. can’t imagine they’re getting anything out of it

Its probably the "unplanned" homebirth 😂

I rewatched her tattle rant and a few things stood out to me

1. Shes so full of herself that she suggests its probably one or two people she knows personally on here with multiple accounts. The vibe I got is shes alluding its a jealous blogger peer trying to sabotage her. Deluded much?

2. She desperately implores people to think twice about commenting here and goes as far to suggest anyone here is mentally unstable. Unless of course its her husband , then alls fair game. She must be fuming Peter has shown her up so badly. I mean she may have been credible if he didnt go so far , now she just looks like a disingenuous hypocrite 🤔

Reactions: 5
Its probably the "unplanned" homebirth 😂

I rewatched her tattle rant and a few things stood out to me

1. Shes so full of herself that she suggests its probably one or two people she knows personally on here with multiple accounts. The vibe I got is shes alluding its a jealous blogger peer trying to sabotage her. Deluded much?

2. She desperately implores people to think twice about commenting here and goes as far to suggest anyone here is mentally unstable. Unless of course its her husband , then alls fair game. She must be fuming Peter has shown her up so badly. I mean she may have been credible if he didnt go so far , now she just looks like a disingenuous hypocrite 🤔
The home birth would hardly go viral would it ? Some woman gave birth last week in a car during storm Ellen. The only person fascinated by her “surprise” home birth is Tracey.

• Haha
I am cringing that someone would put something like that on their linkedin bio
I’m roaring laughing at the line “it went completely viral”.

what an awful line to put on LinkedIn. Shows her up for being the amateur two bit blogger she is. Everything she does is amateur. Her podcast, her content especially her YouTube videos. The fact she can’t decide what type of blogger she is. Etc etc.

I’m roaring laughing at the line “it went completely viral”.

what an awful line to put on LinkedIn. Shows her up for being the amateur two bit blogger she is. Everything she does is amateur. Her podcast, her content especially her YouTube videos. The fact she can’t decide what type of blogger she is. Etc etc.
If it went viral surely we all would know what it was about 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.