Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just shows how fake she is. She knows he was bullying people here but yes Petey don’t change. Then again maybe she likes a bully. I wonder does she feel a bit trapped by her “career” and I use that word loosely. Leanne was able to completely remove herself from SM when things got too personal here, because she has a real job. Tracey is stuck on Instagram unless she wants to go job hunting.
I don’t think she’s ever had a proper job? Apart from selling popcorn at intervals in the Olympia and then as a SW consultant..

TT is the worlds biggest bully and snake.
So fake acting all sweetness and light.

Reactions: 6
Just shows how fake she is. She knows he was bullying people here but yes Petey don’t change. Then again maybe she likes a bully. I wonder does she feel a bit trapped by her “career” and I use that word loosely. Leanne was able to completely remove herself from SM when things got too personal here, because she has a real job. Tracey is stuck on Instagram unless she wants to go job hunting.
Girls make No mistake about it. TT is a bully too. Just because she smiles smugly into the camera doesn’t make her the innocent person she thinks she is.

She 100% actively encouraged Peter to come on her and bully people here. Don’t be surprised if she wasn’t behind one of the accounts using peters name

Reactions: 5
Im under no illusions shes not all sweetness and light. What reason would she have to be bitching about that babog blogger. Jealously thats what. Now shes fallen out with LD. Shes not the easy going earth mama she'd have us believe. Shes a step over anyone in her way, sell her grandma for 15 mins of fame type. She wondered why shes here over her peers...well this is it

Reactions: 2
Oh god did ya not hear how 4 years ago they got married on don’t tell the bride 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️It’s gas they just applied for the craic , ye applied Cos it would save paying out of your own pocket for a wedding like most normal people. Ps Tracey you didn’t have an altar you got married on a football pitch 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually cannot believe she is telling that story again hahahahhahaa
I’m glad her and Peter are over their tiff after he almost Single handley ruined her “career”. If I had a fella do that to me it’d be good luck chuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh god did ya not hear how 4 years ago they got married on don’t tell the bride 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️It’s gas they just applied for the craic , ye applied Cos it would save paying out of your own pocket for a wedding like most normal people. Ps Tracey you didn’t have an altar you got married on a football pitch 😂😂
In a second hand dress if I remember correctly , pretending it was vintage🙄 his family were mortified throughout

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Thanks Tracey, I just fell asleep listening to you!! Zzzz.. I was there watching for the right reason to get a nap 👍

She looks a bit deranged in that story. Definitely on here non stop. Seriously she needs to get a life, trying to be smug, about what exactly, she’s nothing to be smug about.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think TT will be next on the whole homeschooling/unschooling trend that’s taken off with the bloggers?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What was she waffling on about? Kind feel bad for her....she is consumed by this thread...then again I don't feel that bad 😜

Anyone else think TT will be next on the whole homeschooling/unschooling trend that’s taken off with the bloggers?? 😂😂
Who else is homeschooling besides thenakedblondie

If people wanna home school obviously that’s their choice but this unschool business shouldn’t be allowed, just letting the kid decide what they want to do 🙄 How are they gonna fair out in a job where they have to do what they are told etc

Another painful one 🥱🥱
Who nakedblondie or Aisling??

Yes and it's scary how you need no qualifications to home school. Those poor children.
Whatever about qualifications you don’t even have to submit plans or assessment of learning etc. And teachers up to their eyeballs in paperwork for hours on end 😡😡

Reactions: 1
Once again Trace if this isn’t for you don’t read it.

it’s not very mindful spending your time reading so much“negativity” imagine being a mindful coach but you don’t practice it yourself.

I hate a channel like CNN so naturally I wouldn't watch it. But Tracey if she hates cnn would naturally watch it 24 hours a day and then scream and shout about how much she hates it.

at this stage she’s only hanging on here as we’re providing her with so much content. We’re providing that much content her next freebie should come our way.

Reactions: 1
If people wanna home school obviously that’s their choice but this unschool business shouldn’t be allowed, just letting the kid decide what they want to do 🙄 How are they gonna fair out in a job where they have to do what they are told etc

Who nakedblondie or Aisling??

Whatever about qualifications you don’t even have to submit plans or assessment of learning etc. And teachers up to their eyeballs in paperwork for hours on end 😡😡
Naked blondie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.