Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he never looks happy at all apart from wen leeds are playing 🙄 maybe he needs to take up some of his wifes mindfulness tips
he always looks cranky. I can’t imagine him being a sweetheart romantic gesture type guy

Reactions: 2
To be fair her hair looks good in her latest post. The roots are gone but the colour has washed up to a much better hue. However I agree clean your boots 🥴

Reactions: 1
I came on to
Comment on the filthy (probably 10 years old) boots also.

Her jeans aren’t the cleanest either and her tshirt looks like it’s one of peters from 5 years ago

• Haha
Her jeans aren’t the cleanest either and her tshirt looks like it’s one of peters from 5 years ago
I had the exact same thought about the t shirt , why does she never make an effort With her clothes she has a great figure

Reactions: 3
I’m wondering will she ever come back on live or is this just it now. The odd grid pic with a subtle dig at tattle. It’s since leanne left the public eye 😂

Its as though she thinks she'll be perceived more professionally by sharing less of personal mundane usual posts. She's definitely making subtle digs at tattlers. "Never change Peter" oh so you're happy for him to keep hunting down strangers online in your honour? 🙄

Reactions: 3
I’m here to wonder if anyone knows what happen with TT PP and LD (Laura Doyle) we watched months of lickin eachother s arseholes to not following eachother. Whats d BEEF??

Its as though she thinks she'll be perceived more professionally by sharing less of personal mundane usual posts. She's definitely making subtle digs at tattlers. "Never change Peter" oh so you're happy for him to keep hunting down strangers online in your honour? 🙄
Yes to all of this.

Today’s anniversary meal will be the other half of this weeks freebie.

Yesterday’s outfit and Scruffy boots. Thrown together.
I don’t agree that her hair looks nice at all. It’s like rats tails.. courtesy of her homemade plats.

PP is an overgrown manchild 🤮

Just shows how fake she is. She knows he was bullying people here but yes Petey don’t change. Then again maybe she likes a bully. I wonder does she feel a bit trapped by her “career” and I use that word loosely. Leanne was able to completely remove herself from SM when things got too personal here, because she has a real job. Tracey is stuck on Instagram unless she wants to go job hunting.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.